Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

The Option Period- 11/20 Episode Discussion

"The Option Period"

Matt learns that Ricky and Ron plan to leave and take the writing staff with them; Harriet considers modeling for a lingerie spread in a magazine; Jordan and Danny deal with budget cuts.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't really have much to say but it's a great ep and the show is just getting better, next week will be interesting with possibly a new set and no writers.

But this week had so much going on and Harriet standing there exposed was a nice bonus.

The ep had a great flow to it and didn't even feel like it was dragging.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm excited for the new episode. Simple as that.
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 11-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Passionate Fan

i LOVED this episode. Craig is right...it didn't feel like it was dragging at all. I loved all the Matt/Danny/Cal (is that his name? Timothy Busfield)/Jordan scenes. Oh and the Matt/Ricky/Ron scenes. Oh and the Matt/Harriet scene. So cute. hehe.

I really liked tonight's flow. And the comedy. Oh man. From the Jessica Simpson "Peace in the Midwest" to Matt and his psychic phone ablitities to...oh...hmm...Danny/Jordan and Danny's speech about the establishment. I loved it all.

And I finally got my Ricky/Ron answer. I'm excited to see how Matt does with Darius and Lucy next week.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

I liked the episode a lot. I loved the end where Matt gave Ron a suggestion for Peripheral Vision Man. Kind of showing that he didn't hold any grudges. Loved Simon and Tom trying to convince Harriet not to do the magazine and REALLY love Matt actually convincing her not to. Too sweet. all in all, great episode.
without alcohol.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't post here often enough, but I love this show. Loved the ep tonight and i'm loving all the Matt/Harriet scenes.

I also love the Danny/Jordan undertones and next weeks looks like it will be another great ep.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 11-21-2006, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

LOVED all the Matt/Danny/Jordan scenes, especially the moment Matt guessed the moment Jordan's cell would ring. Danny&Matt's reactions were priceless!

Loved the Matt/Harriet scene. These two really know each other. Even if a few things keeps them apart (for now) they sure have a LOT in common. It's cute.

Only bad thing was the lack of Jack. Loved that Danny told Jordan about Jack's little outburst.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

I love it all. I especially loved Danny and Jordan going back and forth about returning each other's calls and Matt's face looking between the two of them was priceless!
Old 11-21-2006, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd (View Post)
LOVED all the Matt/Danny/Jordan scenes, especially the moment Matt guessed the moment Jordan's cell would ring. Danny&Matt's reactions were priceless!
ITA. That was hilarious.

And boy, Amanda is really starting to show, isn't she?

I loved, loved Matt and Harriet. Shocking, I know. I agree with SpySyd again: they really do know each other very well. And despite Matt's comment about him not minding seeing Harriet in lingerie ( ), I think that was a great step for them to really become friends. Favorite line: "Be not afraid of who you are.....that's not in the bible either, but see how I made it sound like it was?"

I loathe Ricky and Ron. Thank god they're gone now. Ugh. Well, Ron is somewhat okay, but Ricky is just an ass.

Can't wait for the next episode!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

i thought the pacing for the episode was excellent! the cast really does work well with each other!

i haven't finished watching the episode i had to go to sleep.. but i loved the parts i saw.. the matt/cell phone thing was classic and their reactions were too funny!!

amanda really is starting to show!

i haven't seen the preview for next week.. so i don't have anything to say about it except.. i'm sure it'll be great... as they all have been!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

It was a really good episode. The Danny/Jordan and Danny/Jordan/Matt scenes and banter was really good. Loved the Mat/Harriet scene

Simon and Tom, the "big brothers," were really funny. They make a good comic duo.

Amanda really is starting to show..

Can't wait for next week!
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 11-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Matt 'The Psychic Call Receptor' was beyond hilarious. That and the Matt/Harriet scene was the highlight of the episode for me.

The way these two understand each other and the way Matt was the only one able to really convince her to not do the photoshoot in his underhanded sarcasm, compells me to gush.

But the whole bit about Simon and Tom looking out for Harriet was as cute as all hell too.

And Ricky and Ron leaving? Oh thank you jebsus! They were getting too pissy to have around so I'm happy they went ahead and beat it.
mona.
Old 11-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndieBoy<3Curly (View Post)
And Ricky and Ron leaving? Oh thank you jebsus! They were getting too pissy to have around so I'm happy they went ahead and beat it.
I'm happy they are gone too, but I have this feeling that is not the last time we will ever see them.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartbsb (View Post)
I'm happy they are gone too, but I have this feeling that is not the last time we will ever see them.
Yeahh I don't think we're that lucky..

hmm..

Yall wanna do bets on how long until we see them again? Purely on speculation though, spoilers left out.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 11-25-2006, 06:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Late (cause apparently i have no time for myself anymore), but this epi was just too good for not reviewing on it! And I´m sure i´ll repeat myself week after week, but it´s not my fault this show is getting better every week! Seriously, once again a great episode, so much to laugh about and so many scenes to love...Matt and Harriet (Get ready I´m gonna join you on their thread!), cute as always...and all the action in Matt´s writing room...awesome..the interaction between Jordan, Matt, Cal and Danny was amazing...and some of it just cracked me up ..just like you already said..the phone thingy
Oh and I liked that Ricky and Ron are gone now, too, cause I always felt like they don´t really belong in this show...*shrugs*..but I´d take that bet, of them coming back...