Old 03-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics.
Old 03-28-2019, 01:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrey (View Post)
Thanks for the pics.
So can I just say how happening upon this thread is almost as nostalgic as the Felicity reunion last June in Austin. The fact that it's still going, makes me regret never joining all those many many years ago, when I originally would find myself reading posts at all hours of the night back in 2004, and various other times when I would again see some pretty photo from Felicity and the link would be to one of these wonderful threads and again, it felt like time paused and I was reading so many ongoing from this fun crazy board. You ladies deserve to meet this man for your loyalty in his career and support. Anyways, like I said, it made me even though, I'm decades to late to be part of the bigger discussions, I'm here at the party just to say hi! This goes out to all who are still following this group.
disneycats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

kind words!! Welcome to

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycats23 (View Post)
So can I just say how happening upon this thread is almost as nostalgic as the Felicity reunion last June in Austin. The fact that it's still going, makes me regret never joining all those many many years ago, when I originally would find myself reading posts at all hours of the night back in 2004, and various other times when I would again see some pretty photo from Felicity and the link would be to one of these wonderful threads and again, it felt like time paused and I was reading so many ongoing from this fun crazy board. You ladies deserve to meet this man for your loyalty in his career and support. Anyways, like I said, it made me even though, I'm decades to late to be part of the bigger discussions, I'm here at the party just to say hi! This goes out to all who are still following this group.
This is lovely. And welcome to FanForum!
Old 03-30-2019, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycats23 (View Post)
Welcome. Some of us got to meet at TIFF way back when. This thread and this fandom will always be near and dear to me.
Old 03-31-2019, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't know that! That's cool!

Old 04-01-2019, 10:58 PM
New Fan

Here is an interview that happened for "Run this Town" in case you haven't watched it yet.its also on YouTube
Nina Dobrev and Run This Town Cast on Expanding the Rob Ford Scandal | Collider
Old 04-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

^Thanks for that!
Old 04-03-2019, 08:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
This is wonderful. Welcome!

I have been lucky enough to have met Scott a couple of times. He's a sweetheart – Special memories that I'll always treasure.
Latsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

very cool that you got to meet your fav celeb!

The odds are very unlikely that it will ever happen to me given I live in Holland

Old 06-06-2019, 09:25 AM
New Fan

Just wanted to invite you all to come and see my Felicity IG fan page. I would love feedback. @felicity.dearsally on instagram. I have a ton of stuff that I still will be posting in the future but if you have or know anyone who has older felicity or older late 90s early 2000s Scott Speedman stuff they would like to share, I would be happy to post. Trying to give the younger generations a real taste of what it was like growing up in the WB, not CW era. Thanks!

Also does anyone know how to delete a thread? When trying to post this originally it was posted as a thread topic instead of a post for this thread lol oops. TIA
Old 06-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I deleted it, no worries

it's not really allowed to advertise for websites/pages really on but you can always put it inside your signature!

Old 06-06-2019, 09:58 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
I deleted it, no worries

it's not really allowed to advertise for websites/pages really on but you can always put it inside your signature!
Should I delete my latest post? And how do I add the signature on there? Sorry FF is so very new to me, as far as the whole being a posting member and just a lurking reader lol
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top