Old 08-05-2005, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexxandra
Have a safe trip,marilyn.

Here is another sighting from Canada .

Thanks for that sighting... looks like our friend is certainly getting out and about... that bar was probably reserved for that wedding he was attending....

and that guy who touched her hair was freaky!!!
Old 08-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Extreme Fan

marilyn are you going away again????

thanks for the sighting alexxandra
Old 08-05-2005, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted to RSS
Workerbee, where did you read about the sighting of the 2 Scotts and 2 girls? Can you post it? It is something new.

Addie
I am glad someone already answered your question because I could not remember where I read it. I just got back from a short trip to New Orleans and Baton Rouge and I was amazed to find so much information and I had to read everything, of course, and that is why I could not remember where I had read it. You all are amazing with all this info. I was gone 5 or 6 days and there was so much to catch up on. I got Kitchen Party yesterday and I watched it last night and it was pretty good. Scott looks so young he is so skinny in it, but he still had broad shoulders. I read somewhere also that Scott stays with someone's father while he is in Toronto which made me wonder why he does not stay with his mom or his sister. I love to read all the sightings, he must be spending most of the summer in Canada. Another interesting tidbit: I watched the movie Forever Young w/Mel Gibson the other day and was surprised to hear that JJ Abrams wrote the movie and sold it for 2 million dollars. At the end of the movie in the credits, he is Jeffrey Abrams. I always liked the movie, it is kind of a sentimental movie but had no idea JJ wrote it.

Has there been anymore news of the Alias or ER thing? Aren't the fall shows filming now? I thought they filmed in the summer? Does anyone know if Michael V. is leaving Alias and maybe that is whey Scott will be on it if he really is?
Old 08-05-2005, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Has there been anymore news of the Alias or ER thing? Aren't the fall shows filming now? I thought they filmed in the summer? Does anyone know if Michael V. is leaving Alias and maybe that is whey Scott will be on it if he really is?
I will do my best to answer these questions. Much of the information is from e-online so i wouldn't take it to heart. The word is that a main male character is leaving and the word is it is not in reference greg grunburg aka sean or even spy-daddy (victor garber). As for ER, there still is no word. Plus the role would be for midseason so its still up in the air. the alias bit is a possiblity since it looks like this will not be the last season.... if scott joins it will be as a new spy who will be paired with another girl-spy who is supposed to be garners protege....

As for jj and his movies, he did a whole bunch in the late 80s and 90s including one michael j fox comedy. He also did joy ride which was mildly amuzing.

so i hope that helps...
Old 08-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Just one question about Alias. isn't Jen Garner pregnant? How would that affect the show?

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted to RSS
Just one question about Alias. isn't Jen Garner pregnant? How would that affect the show?

Addie

apparently they are going to write it in. That's why they are creating some secondary characters to take care of the heavy action sequences... I think its a bad idea...but its there show...
Old 08-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
apparently they are going to write it in. That's why they are creating some secondary characters to take care of the heavy action sequences... I think its a bad idea...but its there show...
Thank you, genki for your reply. I've only watched the show once. Didn't care for it at all. But with Speedy being discussed, I was wondering ... He undoubtedly has bills to pay, so I am anxious for him to get a job. Hopefully a good one.

Genki, enjoy your new life.

workerbee has written that Scott lives with someone's uncle while in Toronto. His sister and his mother must have had enough of his fans' antics.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Addie, please check you PMs. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marica
erin thanks for posting the link to your chapter...im on my way to read it
You're very welcome, Marica. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Alexxandra, thanks for the new sighting! I've written the girl for more details, and hopefully we'll get more info on how long his "mane" is now. Question for you ladies- doesn't it suck that none of these people lucky enough to see Scott, don't have a camera with them when they do??

Tumblr
Old 08-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Extreme Fan

2Nickels, I've replied to your PM.

Addie

Old 08-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

erin i lovedyour new chapter, i had to go back a read a few of the previous because it had been a while, great job, bens character is so believable

i doubt that scott will do something in television,...i just dont think thats what he wants right now...if he does i wouldnt want him to go on alias...thats just my opinion
Old 08-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

If he does go on alias it won't be for a big recurring role. It will probably something like what greg grunberg did on lost. He'll just be there for one episode and then gone... it didn't hurt the guy who played richard and now he's got his own show. So it'll probably be something he does as a favor to jj if anything. I still don't think he'll be a regualr on either show. I think he's going to wait to make decision until underworld comes out because the results of that movie could mean big things for our speedy... so i think he's just trying to keep his name out there just in case things go south with this other movie. I am confident that things will go well for him... he was up for a number of roles like 3 needles and beoweoulf before, he's just waiting for something he finds interesting rather than just jumping at the first thing he sees....

i kind of would have liked him to do the movie version of the divinci code....
Old 08-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
I will do my best to answer these questions. Much of the information is from e-online so i wouldn't take it to heart. The word is that a main male character is leaving and the word is it is not in reference greg grunburg aka sean or even spy-daddy (victor garber). As for ER, there still is no word. Plus the role would be for midseason so its still up in the air. the alias bit is a possiblity since it looks like this will not be the last season.... if scott joins it will be as a new spy who will be paired with another girl-spy who is supposed to be garners protege....

As for jj and his movies, he did a whole bunch in the late 80s and 90s including one michael j fox comedy. He also did joy ride which was mildly amuzing.

so i hope that helps...
That is so funny that jj did joy ride, which I have seen. What michael j fox movie did he do?

I think I saw on the internet yesterday somewhere that it is a good possibility that Michael V is leaving Alias. I am sorry to hear that because I like him but maybe Scott S is replacing him. But as you say there are a lot of rumors going around and rumors are not always reliable. But it does make sense he is the only other main male character except for the other older guy whose name escapes me at the moment.