Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Way cool pics, Maeve! Thanks for posting the link!

Tag along on Felicity and Ben's Road Trip!
Old 12-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Caleon,

I am sitting at my computer with tears in my eyes. Your chapter was so touching and truly captured the FAB spirit. I miss reading this story. I am glad you got the chance to write it. A perfect way to end a very long week for me.

Arigato--Thanks in japanese
Old 12-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Genki, I'm really glad you liked the chapter so much! You are so welcome!

Old 12-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Caleon!! What a way to come back! The chapter is perfection itself. I was reading it, and tears were running down my cheeks. I'm happy for FAB and very sad for myself. What'll I do? There is only one Speedy, and he is perfect. Ben, too. Unreachable? Oh, yes. Guys like that don't come in bunches. They are pretty unique! Thank you, Caleon!!!

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 12-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Addie, you're very welcome. I am really glad that you guys think my little hiatus-ender was worth the wait, and that it made some of you teary-eyed. I am working on the next chapter as we speak!

Old 12-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Diana, thanks for the snappies. clap: I love this one. Sean is a genius.

Quote:
I am really glad that you guys think my little hiatus-ender was worth the wait, and that it made some of you teary-eyed. I am working on the next chapter as we speak!
Caleon, your fanfic is more than perfect! Thank you. I'm waiting for the next chapter like everybody here.

There are a lot of fans of Underworld over the internet. They're filming in Vancouver because Kate Beckinsale said no to filming in Budapest again. We are lucky! We'll have a lot of details and sightings (thanks, action chicken and Maeve)
Old 12-08-2004, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I have to say my favorite Speedy works teeter-totter, mostly btw Felicity (just for his RANGE of emotion alone!) and Underworld. I like action movies and something about Underworld and it's Romeo & Juliet-esque theme, set against the fictional vampire vs. lycan world, was a fresh take on tired old monster movies. Plus...wet blue Speedy. I don't know why but I love him that way! Rrrrrrr!

I do love how sweet and caring he is in MLWM. Very touching and believable performance.

Speaking of Underworld & not filming in Budapest, brings to mind a funny bit in the commentary when the one who plays Raze (don't you think his voice is INCREDIBLE?) talked about the creepy crawly critters that could be lurking in the wine cellar they filmed part of a chase in. Can you imagine a guy THAT BIG being scared of bugs? Hee hee.

Old 12-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey!

I made some snappies of a scene of Ben and Felicty from Girlfight. Yes, I know, this thread is for Scott, but they are so cute in this scene:

Part I

Last edited by dune; 12-08-2004 at 08:43 PM
Old 12-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Part II

Old 12-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Mercedes for the walk down memory lane, it brings tears to my eyes, I miss that show so much.

If I were only able to keep one of my Scott DVD's, I think it would have to be Underworld. I just loved his character in the film and even though he wasn't in it enough for my liking, I really enjoyed it. He was so endearing in MLWM, but again not enough of him. His performance in The 24th Day was his best acting I think. Also, I liked him in Dark Blue, but I would still be inclinded to keep my Underworld DVD if I was faced with the choice. I too liked the wet hair and the blue body.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Extreme Fan

It was my pleasure, girls. Believe me.

Welcome to the thread, action chicken ! Thank you very much for posting that sighting.

Maeve, thanks for that link.

Caleon, you have no idea how happy I was when I saw your post. I'm off to read the new chapter right away.

Mercedes, thank you for making the snappies of that wonderful scene. It's one of FAB's cutest scenes ever.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

My wonderful Speedy friends... I need a shoulder(s) to cry on! I got a ticket on my way home from work today! My husband's going to be verrrry upset with me.

Anyway..... first off, Caleon, welcome back! I had certainly wondered where you were and, after reading these online reviews, I can't wait to read your latest chapter. That will be my very next destination.

Next... action chicken, thank you for that sighting! It's so funny because I was reading a message board not long ago, and a girl asked if anyone knew what Scott Speedman was up to because he made her feel all "tingly". I guess he has that effect on women!

Onward... Diana, thanks for the gorgeous screencaps. I loved when he wrote on the poster and mouthed his favorite word, "dick". And, of course, when he grabbed Felicity around the waist and pulled her away. God, I miss Felicity!

Maeve, I love you! When I first heard that he had dropped out of "3 Needles" because of "Underworld 2", the first word out of my mouth was $%*&. But seeing those majestic pictures, and knowing that he's there filming right now... damned if I'm not completely excited about this movie already!

I'm off to have a glass of wine and rehearse my speech to my husband. Love you all.

ETA: dune, I just saw those snappies after I posted... thank you! They make me happy/sad. I can't decide which! (But I love them!)
Old 12-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Extreme Fan

You have a lot of shoulders here for you. What bad luck to get a ticket. But there are a lot worse things in life and I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be very understanding if your husband had got it, so just remind him of that.

I am inclinded to agree with you about Underworld 2 also, seeing those sets really excites me. I would love to see the costuming for that period and I so hope Scott plays one of his ancestors during that era.

Let us know how the confession goes.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

mjw11, the fact that you got a ticket is good and bad. The good part -- you are well enough to work. You'll remember the ticket for a while, and that will prevent you from speeding, especially with winter weather coming. The bad part -- telling your hubby. It is costly and will make him act all superior.

But, it is good to have someone care about you. And besides, you have all of us rooting for you. sh-- happens. Christmas is approaching, and a lot of organizations make their collections anywhich way they can. I have been in this situation, too --- on my way to work, and my husband had had his car stolen overnight and I was all upset. But you get through it. The important thing is, you are OK.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 01-02-2005 at 06:00 AM
Old 12-09-2004, 07:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Trailer of "XXX2: The State of the Union"

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/triplex2/index.html
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top