Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Hello friends

Christmas shopping??? If there are many like you around here, then the store really needs to hire me soon because they're gonna need that seasonal help already.

Susi, good luck with your shows catch-up... I have plenty to see myself, including almost a whole previous season of one of my shows. We'll see how much is accomplished today.

Lars, what shows other than Castle are you watching this season? I can tell you my long list (but not as long as some people - ahem ).

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 10-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi OB!

The only ep I watched so far is this week's Parks..

I'm so lost though... I don't know where I stand with most shows.. like.. have I seen last week's eps or not?
Old 10-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

I guess just look at the episode descriptions when you go to download them, or if you check out wikipedia, and if it sounds familiar or not, then you'll know whether or not you saw it.

I just want to live in the Something New music video. Would that be all right?

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 10-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Lars, what shows other than Castle are you watching this season? I can tell you my long list (but not as long as some people - ahem ).
Ehm.

Fringe (Have been watching it regularly since the begining of Season 3 and i would not miss the final season for anything in the world .)
TBBT
HIMYM (Although i'm this close to stopping, it just doesn't feel as it used to.)
Doctor Who (It doesn't run that long though, with only 10 eps per season as with most TV series in the UK)
Game of Thrones

Those i watch regularly.

And when i'm bored or i just feel like it, i watch NCIS, NCIS LA, The Mentalist, H5O and Supernatural

And in the summer i have been caught up on GA, GG and Chuck, i had a LOT of time on my hands and i was quite bored. So i don't intend to keep watching GA .

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor

Last edited by King of Cool; 10-20-2012 at 06:29 AM
Old 10-20-2012, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OB, sounds like a plan. I should do that.. Haha!

Lars, not bad.. not bad! I stopped HIMYM so long ago..
Old 10-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
GA, GG

The only GA I know right now is Girls Aloud, and GG could be Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Golden Girls, Gangsta Guys...

As for me, I don't think I need to point out that my absolute favorite is

After that it's Pretty Little Liars (), Modern Family, Grimm, Elementary, Once Upon A Time, Bones, Castle, New Girl, X Factor USA, Arrow, American Horror Story, Beauty and the Beast, and Nikita, which I still have last season to catch up on.

My favorites which I have a lot of catching up to do on them are Psych, Sherlock, Chuck, Smallville, and Angel. Luckily some of those have ended so I don't have to worry that they're getting farther ahead.

I heard a joke in Spanish the other day, but it translates perfectly to English. It goes, what's the difference between a casket and a condom? A casket is for those who left, and a condom is for those who are coming.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:11 AM
Extreme Fan

I wish I was as TV savy. I get extremely picky when it comes to TV shows. Being someone who loves creative writing, I have to make sure the show keeps my interest for the full hour or half hour (depending on the show). The only new fall shows I got into were "Arrow" and "Beauty & the Beast". Those were the first new fall shows I'd gotten into since the mid 90's (The other shows I liked, I hadn't seen their first season...I got into them later.). My hope is that "Arrow" & "Beauty & the Beast" will last for a long time. Both shows have a mystique about them that I enjoy very much.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The only GA I know right now is Girls Aloud, and GG could be Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Golden Girls, Gangsta Guys...
GA is Greys Anatomy and GG is Gilmore Girls, sorry that wasn't more clear

As for Dexter, i tried to start watching once. But the entire premise of the show doesn't really appeal to me so i stopped

In the past i watched Bones regularly too, but not anymore.

And i watched Chuck and Smallville regularly too, while the series ran.

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 10-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OB, did we become a bit of a TV addict, huh?

Doxia, I keep hearing about Arrow. What's it about?

Lars.. GG
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I get extremely picky when it comes to TV shows.
I used to be, or I guess I still am, but suddenly last season and this one have sprung up quite a number of shows that interest me and I can relate to, which are important to me if I'm going to stick with something long-term.

I agree about Arrow and BatB

Quote:
GA is Greys Anatomy and GG is Gilmore Girls
all right, good to hear I've never seen them though. And with Bones, my situation there is similar with Castle because I only started watching it this season due to me having Brennan included in my fanfiction

Quote:
Yes, like I tweeted this one time #BecomingaTVaddictFTW

Quote:
I keep hearing about Arrow. What's it about?
I already told you what it's about. Don't you listen to me?

Old 10-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I already told you what it's about. Don't you listen to me?
What? When?????
Old 10-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

When you asked about it in the Katie Cassidy thread. It's about Green Arrow, the superhero from DC Comics.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You can hardly fault him for that, you are a bit of a TV addict yourself remember As are the rest of us for that matter .

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 10-20-2012, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

She likes being sarcastic

ETA:

ow, spicy food

Last edited by obthavariable; 10-20-2012 at 11:16 AM
Old 10-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by obthavariable (View Post)
She likes being sarcastic
Yeah, i know

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top