Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2004, 06:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

JE - malabong mapaiyak ka. pero ewan ko, mababaw na tlaga luha ko eh!

and 3 takeshi? paksheeeettttt i want him!

linds - ayun na! no news nga ulit ano? yung album kaya ni ken????

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 12-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
JE - malabong mapaiyak ka. pero ewan ko, mababaw na tlaga luha ko eh!

and 3 takeshi? paksheeeettttt i want him!

tlga?! weishenme!?

re Takeshi, sbi ko nga eh. ssbhin ko pa nman pwede kau mag-share ni May since 3 nman si Takeshi dun. me spare pa na isa. lol
Old 12-11-2004, 01:22 AM
Absolute Fan

i finally saw NPS...i loved it! sorry, isy, but daniel is just so hot. he was sooo good in that movie!!! as for my boy'z... they were so funny and stupidly cute. i love them. especially when kenny asked steven how to spell "guilty" and steven was just like "write 'gully' instead, it's close enough" or something like that. it was so cute and they were crying, it was so funny. i actually liked nicholas in that movie. he was funny. i'll probably watch a-1 tomorrow. i watched NPS today as well as that Vicki Zhao movie, "Warriors of Heaven and Earth" . it was all right. i just watched it cuz of Vicki. her role wasnt that big, but good enough.
Old 12-11-2004, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
i finally saw NPS...i loved it! sorry, isy, but daniel is just so hot. he was sooo good in that movie!!! as for my boy'z... they were so funny and stupidly cute. i love them. especially when kenny asked steven how to spell "guilty" and steven was just like "write 'gully' instead, it's close enough" or something like that. it was so cute and they were crying, it was so funny. i actually liked nicholas in that movie. he was funny. i'll probably watch a-1 tomorrow. i watched NPS today as well as that Vicki Zhao movie, "Warriors of Heaven and Earth" . it was all right. i just watched it cuz of Vicki. her role wasnt that big, but good enough.
yeah! ung character nya eh di mo ma-hate coz nakakaawa din kung iisipin. at galing tlga nya umarte. super bagay sa knya na villain cya. galing!

re Boy'z... i remember that scene! i was laughing pa nga. i wonder why i didn't recognize them... praning tlga ako.

re Nicholas Tse... he's funny there. sth different from his other roles. lagi din kc cyang bad boy eh. but i really wanna see Tiramisu w/ Karena Lau. prang di bagay.

re Warriors of Heaven and Earth... kta ko ung vcd nyan sa Tower but i didn't buy it. ewan ko, prang di umappeal kc sken eh.

re A1.. wag na mang-inggit....
Old 12-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04

re Boy'z... i remember that scene! i was laughing pa nga. i wonder why i didn't recognize them... praning tlga ako.

the hair maybe? before they showed them the first time, i already recognized kenny's voice.

raissa - i got the poster na! thank you! ang gwapo talaga ni christian.
Old 12-12-2004, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
the hair maybe? before they showed them the first time, i already recognized kenny's voice.
yeah, maybe or maybe it's also because i only got a clear dvd and it's kinda dark to notice their faces. ohwell, at least ung Death Curse eh very clear ung mukha nila.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
i finally saw NPS...i loved it! sorry, isy, but daniel is just so hot. he was sooo good in that movie!!!
omg! wasn't Daniel just hot there? if i see him, i swear i'll bring him home na! ok to look at Daniel, but he's mine. or rather, LISA Sa is one lucky girl!

and je, tlagang he deserved that award.

nic tse holding the gun was one of the funniest scenes i've seen, natawa tlaga ako.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 12-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
pahinga muna papa ken at xmas this month. next month na lang sya magtrabaho.

<--- sooo lovin' Ciara's "1, 2 step"

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
omg! wasn't Daniel just hot there? if i see him, i swear i'll bring him home na! ok to look at Daniel, but he's mine. or rather, LISA Sa is one lucky girl!

and je, tlagang he deserved that award.

nic tse holding the gun was one of the funniest scenes i've seen, natawa tlaga ako.
lucky Lisa.. di nman kagandahan... nways, im really waiting for Daniel's update sa yahoogroup. kso wla pa... busy ang mokong!!

im really gonna buy a dvd copy ng NPS. haha... love ko ung movie eh.

re Nic Tse... kaines ha! di na nila ulet inulet ung 2002.

nways, i get to watch The Duel kaninang madaling araw. ay cyempre! i just love Ekin Cheng pag mga ganung films na nka-costume. there's sth about him that really makes me wanna like him pag mga ganung films tska parang bad boy na good boy ung roles. lol it's a nice film. it's like Storm Riders but this one focuses more on Andy Lau's char. he wanted kc to be the emperor so he planned a duel against Ekin who's also another master. ayun. pro cyempre, bcoz it's an old film na, di kagandahan ung visual effects and cinematography.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

raissa - do you watch this korean show sa ch 44 pag mon and thurs? kse my tita asked kung kilala mo ba daw yung name ng actor...

manuod kme ulit ng New Police Story...kse di pa nakakapanood aunt ko and syempre i'll want to watch it again for the love of Daniel.

eta: i just totally love Nic Tse for making me laugh so much in New Police Story.

ang cute ng poster ng NPS...kso i can't find it na big enough to post it here...

to know
me is to love me.

Last edited by ***isy***; 12-12-2004 at 08:05 PM
Old 12-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Can I have black Takeshi?

Speaking of which, tapos na Golden Bowl I won't have something to look forward to every Saturday night. Oh well, at least I'll be getting my Takeshi stuff from Je

Di ko pa napapanood Warriors of Heaven and Earth. Looks interesting though.

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 12-13-2004, 02:57 AM
Total Fan

Linds -

je - kaw iiyak?? hmmm.... arm+cooking oil?! je, niluto mo arm mo joke? haven't seen NPS kasi wala pang maayos na copy. Napanood ko na My Sassy Girl! ang haba pala nun! LSS ako sa I believe.. now am looking for the OST of My Sassy Girl!

Rea - i watched Warriors becoz of Zhao wei too... este Vicki Zhao.. ano ba yun?! nasanay sa Chinese name.. cool costumes though at pretty sya dun.

Isy, Linds - sa Jan. 7th daw ang album launch ni Ken but Sony called kcifc para me gawin sa bday nya.. sabi nga ng friend ko na member dun eh baka isabay sa bday nya ang launching.. kaya ewan ko na!

Gill - wow! EB pala kayo today! sayang lapit pa naman me sa Glorietta...

to the others.
Old 12-13-2004, 05:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

ganun sabay bday and launch ng album ni ken? thats fine, isahang gastos.

naku naiintriga ako sa Takeshi commercial na yan ha!

raissa - speaking of takeshi, have you seen Turn Left, Turn Right?

gill -!!!! decemberist ka din pala?

to know
me is to love me.

Old 12-13-2004, 06:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
ganun sabay bday and launch ng album ni ken? thats fine, isahang gastos.

tipirin ba daw si Ken?! ewan ko.. pag me nasagap akong chika, i'll let you know.

haven't seen the Takeshi commercial either... pati turn left, turn right kahit na-burn-an nako ng copy ni Je!
Old 12-13-2004, 08:38 AM
Total Fan

paksyet! ASIAN HOTTIE!