Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2004, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

Pinoy Hotties #22: Halika, Tikman Ang Langit!

isy, i'm sorry i started na the new thread, hope you don't mind [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

thanks to isy for the tite, di ko na maalala kung bakit ganyan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

post on! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

av
Old 04-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Moderator Manager

thanks for starting, fla! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

english interpretation: come on, taste the sky! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

at bat nga ba ganyan ang title? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Absolute Fan

haaaayyy....argh...so busy. first day back to school and im tired. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ive been MIA for a while, i know. now lets, see, yay!!! new thread! and yeah, i saw michael/josh on asap [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] didnt see christian on sharon though. ahhh well....
Old 04-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

no worries fla! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

naku that became the title kse jeje didn't even make me use the ZZ av when we had our deal last,last week! kaya naging running joke na "di ko man lang natikman ang langit". [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] reminded me of eraserheads though! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

been busy being tourist guide so thats why i am MIA! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 04-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light:
haaaayyy....argh...so busy. first day back to school and im tired. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ive been MIA for a while, i know. now lets, see, yay!!! new thread! and yeah, i saw michael/josh on asap [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] didnt see christian on sharon though. ahhh well....
saw him on sharon! he sang the current song off his album! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sorry, the title escapes me right now. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] ganda talaga ng boses! i was entranced! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2004, 09:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:

saw him on sharon! he sang the current song off his album! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sorry, the title escapes me right now. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] ganda talaga ng boses! i was entranced! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
"the way you look at me"? yeah, i love that song. his whole cd will entrance you. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

oohh...anyone watch Marina? i knew it! i knew it! the moment i heard Rodge's voice last friday, i just KNEW it was rafael rosell! i was starting to miss seeing him on tv too. im glad that he's playing marina's true love. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] plus, on asap, i saw him in snooky's vtr. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so when they finally showed his face today, i got all excited. except the ending made me mad. i was like "NOOOOOO!!!! LUNA!!! DONT LIKE HIM!!!! NO!!!!!! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]" so yeah, now i know why they said luna would be the cause of marina's death. theyre gonna fight over the same man. what is it with these soaps? the sisters always fight over the same guy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Raye Of Light ]
Old 04-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Absolute Fan

since this is the pinoy thread..i just thought id post this picture. i dont know, i like this show and i thought this picture was cute. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

sarah, mark, mike, and mikel of Sarah, The Teen Princess

pic taken from ABS-CBN.com

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Raye Of Light ]
Old 04-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Absolute Fan

eh eto pa....Christian and Luke and...other people i dont know ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) were in teh april issue of Chalk.

from ChristianBautista.Rocks.It

Old 04-19-2004, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

haha!! ganda ng title nten ah! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] tnx Iz for that. Linds, wag mo na transl8, masagwa. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

oi Chrissie!! when i used Ken av, mga ilang hours lang. aba! npapansin ko eh mtagal-tagal na yang ZaiZai av na yan ah!
Old 04-20-2004, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

thanks raye for posting those pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] christina looks so cute! and i like the mark/sarah thing, i don't like the other boys [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] who's luna, i don't watch marina much e [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] is she meryl soriano?

je: i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your new av! ang cute nila 4! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and o nga e, di ko man lang nga nakita yung ken av e!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] isy, linds, marian [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

av
Old 04-20-2004, 08:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
who's luna, i don't watch marina much e [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] is she meryl soriano?

yeah. that's her. she plays marina's half-sister. im thinking she's supposed to be a kontrabida for marina cuz luna's mom is victoria (cherie gil) and she's obviously a kontrabida who's trying to get luna to accept her evil powers.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:08 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
thanks for starting, fla! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

english interpretation: come on, taste the sky! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

at bat nga ba ganyan ang title? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Thanks for starting Fla! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

di ba dapat Taste heaven?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ang pangit! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Moderator Manager

raye: OMG!!!!!!!! thanks for posting those pics! especially the one of sarah/mark! super gusto ko sila! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

je: i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your av, dude!!!

fla: sayang ang aga nung tv show nila sarah/mark! i want to watch kahit isang ep lang talaga! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2004, 01:03 PM
Total Fan

Zaizai's new look for Pepsi! [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] so SHUAI!!! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

Halika, tikman... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Grabe! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] di na makatarungan to! Can't wait to see Ken and Vann!

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited -=Mars=- ]
Old 04-20-2004, 07:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-:
Halika, tikman... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Grabe! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] di na makatarungan to! Can't wait to see Ken and Vann!
nasa F4 thread! i like jerry's look! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

raye: borrowing your christian pic and posting it in another thread ha? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top