01. Shadowhunter
02. Lazy
03. lisegurl
04. *JenKneeSuu*
05. jnd1221
06. quin611
07. baelfire24
08. ky02121

Post away... if anyone has a title for this thread, please post and i will add it, thanks.
-Nova
Old 09-14-2005, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

ScRaPbOoKlOvEr98 , those are indeed the pics, thanks so much...do you have the rest? There are a ton of them.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm really excited to see Brokeback Mountain for Michelle. And the obvious. She's done so many smaller films, this is really her first HUGE film, and I'm very proud of her.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 09-15-2005, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

superiorpics forum have many Michelle's scans from the Toronto PS.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio Gio
superiorpics forum have many Michelle's scans from the Toronto PS.
can u post a link? Thanks
Old 09-15-2005, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Sure!

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbth...0/page/0#56593

This is the direct link. I don't know if they are an HQ pics or not.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio Gio
Sure!

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbth...0/page/0#56593

This is the direct link. I don't know if they are an HQ pics or not.
thanks alot!
Old 09-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay new thread!

Thanks for the link to the pictures!

Janey and the Pink Palace!
Old 09-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Administrator

I really hope that this new movie is a great success for Michelle. She's such an amazing actress, and she's breathtakingly beautiful as well, so I hope she gets the recognition and acclaim that she deserves.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-15-2005, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Guys, be careful about posting links to other message boards. Since it's for a very specific purpose, I'll let it go this time. But try and make sure from now on that images are hosted somewhere other than a forum. Thanks

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 09-16-2005, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

Sure Jerry! In Venice the critics and the people like this movie.

novaleigh no problem!
Old 09-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Jerry, glad you stopped by!
Old 09-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope that they movie's a sucess too!

Here are some more pretty photocall pictures:

Janey and the Pink Palace!
Old 09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was posted at the news thread

Cowboys' romance lassoes love
Perth Confidential
18sep05
A heavily pregnant Michelle Williams didn't need any prompting to tell our Hollywood correspondent Lawrie Masterson that she and partner Heath Ledger are expecting a baby girl in five weeks' time.

Together with Ledger at the Toronto Film Festival for the release of their film, Brokeback Mountain, she talked about how love helped them both get through the gruelling shoot with perfectionist director Ang Lee at the helm. The movie and Ledger's performance were greeted with enthusiastic acclaim by critics and audience alike.

Williams, who turned 25 earlier this month, and 26-year-old Ledger were very much together in Toronto, Williams' last trip away from their home in Brooklyn, New York, before her advancing pregnancy prevents her flying. They stood hand in hand on stage at Toronto's beautiful old Elgin Theatre as the film was introduced and remained close at a post-screening party.

In Brokeback Mountain, they play husband and wife Ennis and Alma Del Mar, but their marriage is ripped apart after she discovers his on-going affair with another man, Jack Twist (Jake Gyllenhaal).

"It's strange to watch the film now because it means so much more to me," Williams says. "I met my husband there, the seed of my daughter was born there – it's just really, really powerful.

"But I also feel – and Heath and I were just talking about this the other night – that if it hadn't been there we would have met some other way, some other how. It was going to happen."

Williams, who says she's expecting "a little Australian", described Ledger as "incredibly protective".

And, before anyone jumps to conclusions, she says she refers to him as her "husband" because "boyfriend" isn't quite right and "partner" sounds a little stale.

They are engaged, but have not married yet.

"I had a few fantasies about a husband and a wedding when I was a little girl, but I'm really happy with things just the way they are right now," she says.

Williams has been to Perth and Sydney with Ledger.

"We went to Perth last Christmas and it felt like the last city at the end of the world," she said. "It's beautiful but it's just so remote."

Perhaps a final word on her relationship with Ledger and the impending birth of their child should go to Gyllenhaal, the 24-year-old American actor who plays the lover who breaks up their screen marriage.

"The real joke is that Heath and I made love and a baby was made," he quipped. "I don't care what they say – I'm indirectly a godfather."

I live in the Perth, state
Old 09-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

i heard that they are expecting a girl, how lovely. I am so happy for them.
great, great pics, thanks so much!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top