Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2021, 05:28 AM
  #286
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Hmmm, depending on the SL I think they might just say that Henry is super busy but yes, it's weird not to have Mary's husband around when the others (like Bertie) is around. And yes Matthew might be too busy with other projects to appear in the movie (it probably coincided with the shooting of his TV series in the UK too).
lol, I find Bertie a bit boring, but naturally he'll be around, and new characters are being introduced too, but there's still that question over what's happened to Mary and Henry. we'll wait and see. Quite disappointed he was missing from Tom's wedding in the group picture, but maybe he's gone missing altogether.
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-18-2021, 08:21 PM
  #287
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 567,585
Henry should be at Tom's wedding but it is odd that he's not in these promos. I hope we'll get more soon and that's not all of it.
__________________

Ice on my wrist, I'm that nice guy
Got that right body and that right mind
Rolling up to party, got the right vibe
Smooth like (butter), hate us (love us)


방탄소년단 | S U G A
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-19-2021, 02:35 AM
  #288
Fan Forum Legend

 
Firecrest's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 284,879
Same here too!
__________________
"At night I can write for hours."Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad BoardLauren Conrad Celebrity
Leighton Meester
Firecrest is offline  
Old 11-19-2021, 07:58 AM
  #289
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Henry should be at Tom's wedding but it is odd that he's not in these promos. I hope we'll get more soon and that's not all of it.
It's just a teaser for now, since the movie is a few months away, so hopefully he might make an appearance, five minutes before the end like the last movie. lol. The costumes will be a treat I'm sure.
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-19-2021, 09:14 PM
  #290
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 567,585
I'm seeing comments like why is Violet still alive but I'm like do they want her to die? She's one of the best characters and she doesn't need to die on this one, imo.
__________________

Ice on my wrist, I'm that nice guy
Got that right body and that right mind
Rolling up to party, got the right vibe
Smooth like (butter), hate us (love us)


방탄소년단 | S U G A
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-20-2021, 03:32 AM
  #291
Fan Forum Legend

 
Firecrest's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 284,879
She really is!
__________________
"At night I can write for hours."Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad BoardLauren Conrad Celebrity
Leighton Meester
Firecrest is offline  
Old 11-20-2021, 12:08 PM
  #292
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'm seeing comments like why is Violet still alive but I'm like do they want her to die? She's one of the best characters and she doesn't need to die on this one, imo.
Absolutely, she's always been one of the best, and gets all the best lines too.
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-20-2021, 08:03 PM
  #293
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 567,585
Fellowes like writing for the show (and the movie) because of Dame Maggie. She is so good delivering her lines. Plus I read somewhere Fellowes keeps Dame Maggie in mind when he writes her lines.
__________________

Ice on my wrist, I'm that nice guy
Got that right body and that right mind
Rolling up to party, got the right vibe
Smooth like (butter), hate us (love us)


방탄소년단 | S U G A
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-21-2021, 08:20 AM
  #294
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Fellowes like writing for the show (and the movie) because of Dame Maggie. She is so good delivering her lines. Plus I read somewhere Fellowes keeps Dame Maggie in mind when he writes her lines.
And no one else could have played that part so well, this is a nice video of Michelle and the others with a love letter to Maggie.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4MxZpMl6o
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-21-2021, 06:32 PM
  #295
Fan Forum Legend

 
Firecrest's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 284,879
Love the video!
__________________
"At night I can write for hours."Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad BoardLauren Conrad Celebrity
Leighton Meester
Firecrest is offline  
Old 11-23-2021, 07:49 PM
  #296
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 567,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie.suze (View Post)
And no one else could have played that part so well, this is a nice video of Michelle and the others with a love letter to Maggie.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4MxZpMl6o
Thanks for this. I haven't seen this. I laughed when Allen said "The notorious M-A-G-G-I-E". Their stories are hilarious, they were all nervous around her.
__________________

Ice on my wrist, I'm that nice guy
Got that right body and that right mind
Rolling up to party, got the right vibe
Smooth like (butter), hate us (love us)


방탄소년단 | S U G A
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-24-2021, 03:03 AM
  #297
Fan Forum Legend

 
Firecrest's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 284,879
That sounds amazing!
__________________
"At night I can write for hours."Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad BoardLauren Conrad Celebrity
Leighton Meester
Firecrest is offline  
Old 11-24-2021, 06:54 AM
  #298
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Thanks for this. I haven't seen this. I laughed when Allen said "The notorious M-A-G-G-I-E". Their stories are hilarious, they were all nervous around her.
Really enjoyed that too, lol at the 'notorious Maggie.

And just found the Ballroom scene, from the first movie, love that emotional moment between Maggie and Michelle, plus the costumes, music and dancing all make a glorious finale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVSvbhdY82o xxx
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-25-2021, 03:26 AM
  #299
Fan Forum Legend

 
Firecrest's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 284,879
Yay!
__________________
"At night I can write for hours."Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad BoardLauren Conrad Celebrity
Leighton Meester
Firecrest is offline  
Old 11-28-2021, 08:06 PM
  #300
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 567,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie.suze (View Post)
And just found the Ballroom scene, from the first movie, love that emotional moment between Maggie and Michelle, plus the costumes, music and dancing all make a glorious finale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVSvbhdY82o xxx
Oh my goodness, thanks for posting this. I love this a lot.
__________________

Ice on my wrist, I'm that nice guy
Got that right body and that right mind
Rolling up to party, got the right vibe
Smooth like (butter), hate us (love us)


방탄소년단 | S U G A
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST