Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

yeah I think the way the death happened angered people even more they should have known better

Malese's episode is going to be great, she mentioned in the interview that Team Anna would like it because she's also badass

this was the part of the interview that really caught my attention

Quote:
possible project with Alloy Entertainment, the producers of "VD" and "Gossip Girl."
I think this might be what she meant in her tweet

Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo (View Post)
yeah I think the way the death happened angered people even more they should have known better

Malese's episode is going to be great, she mentioned in the interview that Team Anna would like it because she's also badass

this was the part of the interview that really caught my attention

I think this might be what she meant in her tweet
Aww, yay! Let's hope they give her something better and with more respect than VD. Wouldn't it be awesome if she got to be the main character in another supernatural show? That would just rock my world. We need more decent supernatural shows. I'd like more fantasy, a little less sci-fi.

Hugo, I seriously love your sig. It's so true!

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Punkrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, great sig Hugo.

If she got the lead role on a new show, especially a supernatural show, I'd just, yeah, I'd be all That sums it up. Maybe she got get a role on an FX show, since they seem to treat everyone, even their guest stars with alot of respect, plus have great writing as shown in Sons of Anarchy and Justified.
NightSlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSlash (View Post)
Yeah, great sig Hugo.

If she got the lead role on a new show, especially a supernatural show, I'd just, yeah, I'd be all That sums it up. Maybe she got get a role on an FX show, since they seem to treat everyone, even their guest stars with alot of respect, plus have great writing as shown in Sons of Anarchy and Justified.
Dude, she should guest star on Sons of Anarchy, that'd be freaking awesome!

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 05-18-2010, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

the sig is the truth well they can sort of since they'll have Steven back in ATL and Malese will be in LA but still

I was just thinking about SOA, don't they film right about now maybe another guest spot she's be so awesome there

my research tells me its a movie that she's referring to that might be filmed in the next couple of months, not sure yet

Old 05-18-2010, 07:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
the sig is the truth well they can sort of since they'll have Steven back in ATL and Malese will be in LA but still

I was just thinking about SOA, don't they film right about now maybe another guest spot she's be so awesome there

my research tells me its a movie that she's referring to that might be filmed in the next couple of months, not sure yet
Haha, that isn't enough to ruin them - their adorable love can withstand the distance! We'll be writing little fics about it in Lonely Hearts, just wait.

I think they do - quick, someone contact Kurt Sutter and beg him! Malese would be so great. Even guest stars usually get pretty awesome parts and that would offer her something TOTALLY different.

Awesome! Movies are good too, though I still want a weekly Malese fix again.

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 05-18-2010, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

J/A dealt with the evil uncle, S/M have to deal with evil Julie

does he have twitter it would be TOTALLY different and thats always good

pilot season passed so we might need to wait a little longer for the weekly fix the movies seem to be teen movies, I don't know which one she's referring to yet but they're book adoptations

Old 05-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't know about twitter but I know Kurt Sutter has a blog. But Malese would definitely fit on that type of show. She could be one of the biker chicks who becomes a semi-regular.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Malese as a biker chick she would be so fierce

also I want her on Nikita

VRO is doing another interview with her
Malese Jow- May 28th 2010 5/28/2010 - The VRO on Blog Talk Radio

Old 05-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Malese as a biker chick she would be so fierce

also I want her on Nikita

VRO is doing another interview with her
Malese Jow- May 28th 2010 5/28/2010 - The VRO on Blog Talk Radio
Biker chick Malese. I would die of squee. She'd be just bad.ass. No doubts about it.

She needs to be on both! Malese is adorable in fluffy stuff and all that, but she's so fierce and fiery and can have such a strong HBIC aura that she needs to get some more work with that, branch out and play tough chick. She does it well - because with how she is, and her size and looks, she doesn't come off as your cliche bad girl, femme fetale type, you know? She owns it without being a stereotype, if that makes sense.

Awesome, I can't wait for the interview! I hope she can give us some news on future roles and what we can look forward to, maybe mention some cute story with Steven.

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 05-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, that's what the great thing is about Malese. She's so versatile. She can make you smile, make you cry, and make you fear her even. It's awesome.

And I agree, we need cute stories with her and Steven!
Old 05-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSlash (View Post)
Yeah, that's what the great thing is about Malese. She's so versatile. She can make you smile, make you cry, and make you fear her even. It's awesome.

And I agree, we need cute stories with her and Steven!
It really is. She's so good. Too good for VD, apparently, that's why they killed her and so badly, because she was too good for them and they were bitter.

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 05-19-2010, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkrocker (View Post)
It really is. She's so good. Too good for VD, apparently, that's why they killed her and so badly, because she was too good for them and they were bitter.
they could not handle her awesomeness

Quote:
She does it well - because with how she is, and her size and looks, she doesn't come off as your cliche bad girl, femme fetale type, you know? She owns it without being a stereotype, if that makes sense.
oh yeah definitely thats why when she first was introduced everyone just automatically took her as the cute stalker chick you just could not think she was manipulating people, she's so tiny and looks so innocent and when the truth was revealed

Old 06-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Nope, they so could not handle her awesomeness.

Kind of random, but what should we do with the OP? I love the banner we have, but should we do more with the OP, kind of like what we did with the one over in the VD forums? Obviously it shouldn't look the same (I don't think), but it'd be nice to have a prettified opening post.

Maybe we could link to Malese fan places, Save Anna groups, or something? We could make a list of projects she could do!

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 06-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

the thread is alive again

I agree it should be different since the one on VD is very Anna focused but here we can do like banners of all her roles, her music and stuff and add her links to twitter and YT and stuff

also add a link to Hunger Games

this was the article that mentioned it

Quote:
Our top pick for Katniss is "The Vampire Diaries" actress Malese Jow. We're still mourning the loss of her strong, independent vamp Anna on the CW series, and we see many similarities between tough chica Anna and equally gritty Katniss. Physically, she's a near perfect match with the addition of gray contact lenses. And with Malese appearing in this year's "Social Network," perhaps she can pull a Betty White and harness the power of Facebook to get her cast in the role. Who wants to start the petition?
source

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top