Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

More pics

Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 01-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Old 03-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Luke....Dylan..what's his name...who cares...he's hot!..lol

I've been a fan of Luke's since I first saw him in 90210. Some of my favorite movies of his are: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, 8 Seconds and The Triangle.

M.I.S.S.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Missy, I love that picture He's extremely hot
Old 04-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

I KNOW!..lol So drool worthy! ...

I made some Luke art:

Wallpapers:

All wallpapers are 800 X 600.

Banners:

I made this banner for the thread Kimber! So please edit the first post and stick it in there!

Last edited by M.I.S.S.Y; 04-08-2007 at 02:45 PM
M.I.S.S.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Has anyone been watching Luke on John From Cincinnati?
Old 06-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
Has anyone been watching Luke on John From Cincinnati?

Yes, I have. ... You don't wanna know. Trust me.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm only watching cause of Luke.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

From TV Guide

Quote:
Exclusive: Luke Perry Turns Criminal

What started with taking Brenda's tender flower and then hit new depths with that doomed jaunt to Mexico (behind Jim and Cindy's backs, no less!) now has apparently spiraled into full-on crime. Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Luke Perry has been booked for a guest-star gig on CBS' Criminal Minds this season, playing a baddie (says at least one early account). A spokesperson for the Eye confirms that Perry will appear in one episode, airing toward the beginning of the season.

What's your take? Think Luke can bring the ominous and sinister just as well as Frankie Muniz? Was that question rhetorical? — Matt Mitovich
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have never watch Criminal Minds, but if Luke's on it, I'll watch. Luke is also in a new western on the Hallmark Channel, July 5th called A Gunfighter's Pledge.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

I've never watched Criminal Minds either.

Thanks for the movie info.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

You're welcome, you might want to check out Hallmark channel website for more info on the movie, cause there is a great section about it, with lots of pictures of Luke as a cowboy
Old 06-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

That sounds cool. Thanks for the info.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

From Zap2it
Quote:
Luke Perry, Lauren Holly Join Uwe Boll
Pair will work on end-of-the-world thriller 'The Storm'
December 8, 2008

"John from Cincinnati" star Luke Perry may want to bite the bullet and join the "90210" cast.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Perry and "NCIS" star Lauren Holly have signed to lead the cast of Uwe Boll's apocalyptic movie "The Storm." German director Boll has made a series of generally panned films based on video games, though "The Storm" seems to be unrelated to any digital counterparts. Boll famously addressed complaints about the low quality of his movies by challenging critics at boxing.

The movie follows Holly's attempts to learn how Perry's mysterious character is tied to the impending end of the world, according to the HR.

Perry, 43, is best known for his role as hunky rebel Dylan on " Beverly Hills, 90210." Holly, 45, got her start with classic series "Picket Fences" and "Chicago Hope."
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top