Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Expecting a Baby

Wednesday Oct 05, 2005 3:30pm EST

Tom Cruise's fiancée, Katie Holmes, is pregnant with the couple's child, Cruise's spokesperson, Lee Anne DeVette, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is very excited," says DeVette.

Cruise, who has two children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, began dating Holmes in mid-April. He proposed to her atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris in June. DeVette says there is no wedding date set.

DeVette would not comment on the baby's gender or say how far along the pregnancy is. The rep did say that Holmes, 26, "has never felt better."

Cruise, 43, is currently shooting Mission: Impossible 3 in Los Angeles.

source

I hate Tom Cruise, and I think Katie Holmes is being brained wash. I just hope she doesn't suffer post-partrum depression...I feel for the kid already.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

yea, i saw this....never really liked them together and still dont but im really happy for Katie. Congrats to her and Tom.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

I was never a fan of her's but once she was with Tom Cruise that clinched it. He needs to be quite about things he knows nothing about like ppd. What happens if she suffers from it and 'vitamens' and 'exercises' don't work?

I am happy for her, but not him (if that makes any sense).
Old 10-06-2005, 11:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah, i saw a couple of her movies, yeah, i agree with you he does need to be quiet about topic's he doesn't know anything about, yeah, it will be all his fault if they don't work, and that will be awful for katie if that happens. yeah, i don't think they make a good couple either, but yeah.
Old 10-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

I was shocked when I first heard this but now all I can think about is that if the pair of them are happy then that's all that matters. They're both grown adults and they can make their own decisions. Congratulations.

icon credit: miss-rebel86
Old 10-07-2005, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Oy Congrats to them I guess. I'm not really a fan of theirs, either one.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tom cruise is off his rocker... but congrats to katie
Old 10-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

I don't think that we can really judge them. If they're happy and they want to have a baby, it's ok then.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by irune
I don't think that we can really judge them. If they're happy and they want to have a baby, it's ok then.
When someone proclaims they know all about ppd and they don't, and they know all about the psycatry (sp?) field, then it is a little worrisome when said person is expecting a child, and I think they just ask for people to judge them. Let's just hope Katie doesn't suffer from it.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

This honestly just kind of baffles me. Considering that it's been said for years that Tom is sterile. So I don't quite 'get' this. But I was never the biggest Katie fan to begin with, so I don't really care one way or the other

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 10-09-2005, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

12 Years older than His daughter he's 42 yeard old, right?
Old 10-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm personally not a TomKat fan, but I hope that they'll be happy.

Janey and the Pink Palace!
Old 10-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not either, I'm a huge Nicole Kidman fan, and I just feel bad for her now, because of what tom's been doing this year, and Now Tom and Katie having a baby is a little messed up, and freaky, for one Tom already has 2 adopted kid's, that he adopted with nicole, and now has a baby with Katie, anyone else see something wrong with this situation. I don't have anything against katie, and the age thing is kinda wrong, but ok, nicole fan's will understand this, Katie is 26, and having a child, nothing wrong with that except she's 26, a mother in hollywood, with a guy that can barely keep his own self together, and Nicole was around the same age as Katie is now, when She met tom, and then adopted the two kid's they now share custody of.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree.
Third married won't last.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

thank you, yeah, it's just a huge mess, hopefully thing's turn out ok, just a crazy mess. i mean and Katie was raised a catholic and she vowed to be chaste until she got married, and i mean in the interviews and stuff she made that really clear, not really a good thing, but i guess if your arm candy, so to speak, it's bound to happen sometime, so yeah.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top