Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

I don't know anything about Kate getting naked for her role, sorry.

Nice pics! Kate's cute.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 07-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Great pics, thank you.

I haven't heard anything about Kate getting naked. She doesn't need to really, she's already pretty enough with clothes.

Leya
Old 07-06-2004, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Some new avis I made yesterday:

Leya
Old 07-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Addicted Fan

snagging the first and second one!! they're beautiful!

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 07-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + - ReD - +
snagging the first and second one!! they're beautiful!
Great avatars Leya, I love them!!!
Old 07-07-2004, 12:29 PM
New Fan

Hey guys just to confirm pretty much what i said before kate's naked in a sex scene she shows her butt so thats great i'm looking forward to that. if i find out more stuff like if she's topless or how explicit the sex is i'll let you know
Old 07-08-2004, 06:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Romantic Kate and Orlando pics from the last monday in Louisiana-Kentucky (where he is filming his last film).

Old 07-08-2004, 07:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Its unbelievable how well they compliment each other (physically). Perfect hieght difference and all.

She really knows how to dress to match her skin tone, casue she always looks so gorgeous, even in the pap pics

And naked Kate are we sure it isnt a doube?
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

sexykate Where are you hearing these rumors of Kate being naked in "Beyond the Sea"? That's not why I want to see it - I want to see it cause a) it has Kate in it, b) it looks different from most films being released and c) it looks like it's going to be good! Whether or not Kate is going to be naked or show any skin, I personally believe doesn't matter. As ashleyboreanaz, if she does show skin it could be a double's.

Quote:
Originally posted by Leya

I haven't heard anything about Kate getting naked. She doesn't need to really, she's already pretty enough with clothes.

Leya
ITA!

Quote:
Originally posted by Leya

I just watched Blue Crush again yesterday and that's a movie I never get sick of. I just love how Kate portrays Anne-Marie. Everyone seems so natural and down to earth. It really is a great movie.

Did anyone of you saw Advantage Heart with Kate? I never really heard of that movie. Was ist popular? Did you like it? Isn't it about this guy who plays tennis? Woo, I'm confused.

Leya
ITA! Everyone seems really natural in the movie, and they all did a good job playing there roles! You can tell they got along off set as well, it showed in the film! Kate seems to get along with everyone she works with, which shows a lot about her.

I didn't see "Advantage Heart" I have no idea what it's about I think it was a short film - I'm not sure for what, but I don't know any info on it, sorry

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*

Yesterday I was reading one of my cousin's magazines; I think it was Now or Elle or something. They had a picture of Orlando and Diane Kruger, and the caption read There Are Talks of Orlando and Kate Bosworth Marrying, and I was like....that's not Kate! That's Diane! Those bloody magazine people.
That is really sloppy journalism! Thanks for the info!

Sindaanca Those pics are old but they are still lovely! Thanks for posting them.

Leya Thanks for the avs, I snagged them all!

esthercs Thanks for the pics!

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleyboreanaz
Its unbelievable how well they compliment each other (physically). Perfect hieght difference and all.

She really knows how to dress to match her skin tone, casue she always looks so gorgeous, even in the pap pics
ITA! They do look perfect height wise. They are so cute!

ITA, Kate does know how to dress to match her skin tone, she has an amazing sense of style and always looks gorgeous no matter who is taking the pictures!

New page some pics!

At the "Wonderland" Premiere:

At the "Eight Legged Freaks" Premiere:

At the "Blue Crush" Premiere:

She's always smiling! She has such a great smile!

Last edited by LaraCroft01; 07-08-2004 at 11:38 AM
Old 07-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the pictures Lara, I love them. She has one of the most beautiful smiles ever. I can't stop myself from saving each and every Kate picture I can find. I'm kinda obsessed, especially since I saw Blue Crush. The movie touched me in a way, can't explain it really

I made a Kate layout for my personal site Paint it black a while ago and thought that you guys maybe want to take a look.

Leya
Old 07-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Very beautiful. I love it. Great work!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow Leya that is really awesome work! Do you want me to credit you as "Leya from FF" as well as link to your website for the buttons you made showing Kate support? I have just the link to the website, if you want to be credit further let me know!

ITA, Kate has one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen as well! It so radiant!

I save a lot of Kate pictures as well! Especially from sites like Pretty Kate and KateBosworthfan.com

ITA "Blue Crush definitly touches you!
Old 07-13-2004, 05:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Here are the new Kate and Orlando fanlisting:

http://okproject.aerandir.com/

And there are pics about them!!
Old 07-13-2004, 08:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all like it

Do you have a website too Lara? If you want to upload one, ore more of the Support buttons simply link them back to my site, that's already a huge credit for me. If you want to credit me with my name too, which you don't have to do, I'm Svenja, but Leya is okay too.

Leya
Old 07-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love the fansting. It's very beautiful. Specially the buttons. I like them a lot!!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top