Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

I've only seen Gattaca, The Talented Mr. Ripley, and Road to Perdition. Love him in all three. (Esp. Ripley.)

I've always been meaning to catch Enemy at the Gates anmd AI: Artificial Intelligence.
Old 03-08-2003, 01:45 AM
New Fan

I've seen all five [are those the only American movies he's been in?], but he first caught my attention in "Gattaca". Actually, I only watched the movie last year in my Senior English class. Then I soon realized that my dad had "Enemy at the Gates," "The Talented Mr. Ripley," and "AI: Artificial Intelligence" on DVD. I remember having a Jude Law marathon that weekend [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now we have "Road to Perdition" as well. Like Moto Maji, my favorite is "Ripley." Not only is he beautiful, but such a wonderful actor as well!

Jude Law as Dickie Greenleaf in "Ripley."

As Gigolo Joe in "AI."
Old 03-08-2003, 01:48 AM
New Fan

I'm guessing these are his most recent pictures -- Golden Globes 2003.

Those eyes.. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 08:01 AM
Addicted Fan

i adore him [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 03-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Jude is definitely one of the sexiest, and indeed most talented, actors around. Did anyone see him on the cover of this month's Vanity Fair UK? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Live Journal
Old 03-08-2003, 10:47 PM
New Fan

Stupid question, but is it only available in the UK? I read in the newspaper the other day that he was in Vanity Fair, with a bunch of other actors. Is it the same one you're talking about?
Old 03-09-2003, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hilakepi:
Stupid question, but is it only available in the UK? I read in the newspaper the other day that he was in Vanity Fair, with a bunch of other actors. Is it the same one you're talking about?
Well I think it is a UK edition seeing as the price is in pounds, but then again it doesn't say on it that its just UK as it does on most magazines. Your best bet is to check somewhere like Borders, they do loads of import magazines anyway. And yes, its the one with all the other actors - the picture of him is so nice!

Live Journal
Old 03-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Has anyone seen "eXistenZ"? Directed by David Cronenberg. Also starring Jude, of course. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2003, 11:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I've seen Existenz, thought it was pretty good - loved the twist at the end [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Live Journal
Old 03-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Ahh, a thread for Jude --swoon-- [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] One of my favorite romantic films of all time, that I could watch over and over again, is "Music From Another Room." While I don't really see the attraction (or talent!) of Gretchen Mol, the way he looks at her in that movie . . . with that look, she suddenly seems worthy. And that scene outside the bakery, when he's kissing her and she has to go, and he gets that lil' smile on his face . . . I could go on and on!
Can't wait to see Jude in "Cold Mountain"--I can totally see him in the Inman role. And though I wish Jude and Sadie the best, I do have to say I've always found her a bit odd (have you seen her interviewed? A little spacey for 37-years-old!). But, really they should have thought more about the priorities in their lives, 4 kids and thriving careers as well--you can't have both. I heard from that BBC interview that Sadie did that Jude wasn't at any of the children's births. Sad, really. I hope they keep the best interests of the kids in mind.~
Still think he's quite sexy though! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Rian
Old 04-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Where have all the Jude fans gone?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I'll post some photos to remind everyone how handsome he really is, hopefully then you'll all come posting back!

handsome, talented, AND down to earth! can it get any better?

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-05-2003: Message edited p_j_supporter ]

Live Journal
Old 04-05-2003, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

He's so handsome! I can't wait until Cold Mountain. I was actually *ALMOST* an extra in that movie! So close, but they never called me back! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Anyways, yeah... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He was so fabulous in The Talented Mr. Ripley and A.I.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 04-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*:
He's so handsome! I can't wait until Cold Mountain. I was actually *ALMOST* an extra in that movie! So close, but they never called me back! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Anyways, yeah... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He was so fabulous in The Talented Mr. Ripley and A.I.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Wow, you were almost an extra?! He was amazing in both A.I and The Talented Mr Ripley, but I also [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] his performance in Enemy At The Gates.

Jude in Cold Mountain

This film is going to be amazing - I mean Jude, Nicole AND Anthony Minghella!

Live Journal
Old 04-28-2003, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*:
Awwww, those bastards! Where do you live?
Old 05-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

My God, what kind of world do we live in??? Jude is in NYC, and yet there's no pics of him up anywhere? Where are those nosey, hiding-in-bushes-and-behind-parked-cars paparazzi when you need them!? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] We can have like 8 million photos of Benny and Jenny from the Block looking at apples and picking lint off their jackets, but we can't manage to get any shots of Jude? Shame, shame! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Rian
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top