Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Josh Hartnett Appreciation #1- Cause we need someplace to talk about him

OK Soo..

We are back a square one, now that we no longer have a board I hope to see the other hookers and some new faces now that we have moved.

I know that we originally had a banner and a list, but in the move I have no clue where they went..

So please join the Hartnett Love: love:
Old 09-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

aww thanks for starting this

i hope that josh gets back to doing some movies.. i miss him

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 09-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

he actually has a few slated for the next year or So, he is in the Black Deliha(spell) with Scarlett that will be out in 06
Old 09-19-2005, 03:33 PM
rio
Dedicated Fan

His movies needs to come out cause he's fans (like me) are dying out on him.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello.. Im not really a fan of Josh Hartnett, but I have a question and maybe you can give me a real answer. Are Josh and Scarlett a couple in real life?
Old 09-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_cherry
Hello.. Im not really a fan of Josh Hartnett, but I have a question and maybe you can give me a real answer. Are Josh and Scarlett a couple in real life?
Yes they are, they have been together for several months...

I agree Rio.. Thats why we lost his board, But what can you do ya know!!
Old 09-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi Hookers....

I can't believe our Josh board is gone. I remember that I joined FF a few days after the Josh board was put up... and now I was a few days late on posting there one last time. Oh well, maybe when he comes out of his little hermit shell we'll get another one?

How is everybody?
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 09-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Kel Its good to see you here i was wondering when I was gonna see an old timer... I remember when we opened the board.. we were going through 2-4 threads a day here now we are back! I am hoping we get more followers now with the move..

all!!
Old 09-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm hoping that Josh will stop being a hermit! I thought that his romance with Scarlett would bring him out more, but I'm afraid he's just making her a hermit. I love Josh, but the boy needs to give us more than an occasional appearance, ya know?

Maybe we'll get more followers over here though Maybe? It's so weird not having our Josh board. That was my ff home! Aw, the good old days. I think I want to watch PH now. Too bad it's late and I have school tomorrow.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 09-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienK
I'm hoping that Josh will stop being a hermit! I thought that his romance with Scarlett would bring him out more, but I'm afraid he's just making her a hermit. I love Josh, but the boy needs to give us more than an occasional appearance, ya know?
ITA Kel, But what can we do about that.. we will just have to wait and hopfully his movies will bring him out!!

Quote:
Maybe we'll get more followers over here though Maybe? It's so weird not having our Josh board. That was my ff home! Aw, the good old days. I think I want to watch PH now. Too bad it's late and I have school tomorrow.
I feel the same, The first couple of days i forget we no longer had a board and kept trying to go to it.. it was odd... but we will have just as much fun here..
Old 09-22-2005, 06:11 AM
Supreme Fan

It HAS been super weird. I logged on to ff, and I was like, "Hmm... let's go check out my Hookers." and so I went and I was like, "Uh... where's the board?" So I kept looking and then I was like, "OMG! WHERE'S THE BOARD?!!" lol, and then I knew it was gone So sad. Eh... maybe it'll work out again? I mean, seriously, he's been out of the limelight for quite some time now, and we STILL kept the board running. Maybe things will pick up again sometime soon.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

I hope soo, We just didnt get the right amount of traffic... maybe he just wasnt ment for his own board!! but what the heck.. it was fun while it lasted!!

Ohh Kel ... you might want to change your sig.. since there is no board anymore!!
Old 09-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh crud I suppose i really will have to change my sig!

Hopefully the Black Dahlia will come out soon, and then we'll have more to talk about.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Awww, I can't believe his board is gone
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 09-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

I am sad about that too and not just because I was the Mod.. Its the first board where I actually could fit in and have conversation and where I got my 500 posts to get my first animated avie.... such memories there!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top