Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2021, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the post!
Old 02-06-2021, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Nice. That Armie Hammer story is nutty but good for Josh. Sounds like it'll be a fun movie.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait!
Old 02-08-2021, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-10-2021, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-14-2021, 07:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I have zero idea if I have skipped this forum or not but my brain pulled by my eyes upon seeing the title and here I am.

Since last year and violent binge season of Las Vegas (the second time in my life and first one after over a decade since 2000's when I first fell upon the show in the middle of a night or maybe very early morning) I've been subjected to a very deep crush to this guy and also reminded myself it's an old crush so I better take all my looks again....

Long story short I binged, and even watched other movies, found new gems on Netflix (in my very limited region) and damn even binged some fanfiction... and let's not forget the RPG forum character inspos that fell upon my brain like the latest snow upon the land....

And to add to the humor.... last year, right after me being on a severe binge roll a new night manager joined at work and... just hell please freeze over.... the guy basically looks like a walking reminder of Josh... and literally sports that similar looks and dangit should've I seen that movie he looks basically same vibes like my manager that my brain naturally sent me down to an awkward hilarious crush double I feel like teen all over the place....

So I just had to leave this here... only one person knows the true extent and has seen the pics.. (okay i did have to raid and stalk fb for the show so that I'm not having some mental breakdown)

So yeah, Josh gave me life once more, melted my little heart, sparked sparks of never seen before and generally made my miserable life liveable again...

With that off my chest I can slink off to my corner of fangirling and endure the life of grey blob further.....
Old 02-16-2021, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow!
Old 02-23-2021, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ Teaser: Mark Millar And Frank Quietly Superhero Drama Sets Release Date At Netflix

Netflix released a title treatment teaser to the forthcoming superhero drama Jupiter’s Legacy to announce that the series adaptation of the popular graphic novels by Mark Millar and Frank Quitely will land on the streamer May 7.

The eight-episode series is an epic superhero drama that spans decades and navigates the complex dynamics of family, power, and loyalty. After nearly a century of keeping mankind safe, the world’s first generation of superheroes must look to their children to continue the legacy. But tensions rise as the young superheroes, hungry to prove their worth, struggle to live up to their parents’ legendary public reputations — and exacting personal standards.

The Jupiter’s Legacy superhero roster includes Josh Duhamel as Sheldon aka “The Utopian”; Leslie Bibb as Grace aka “Lady Liberty”; Ben Daniels as Walter aka “Brainwave”; Andrew Horton as Brandon aka “Paragon”; Elena Kampouris as Chloe Sampson; Matt Lanter as George aka “Sky Fox” Mike Wade as Fitz aka “The Flare”.

In November of last year, Sang Kyu Kim stepped in for Steven S. DeKnight who stepped down from the post after creative differences. DeKnight exited about half-way through production. He wrote and directed the first episode of the series.

Kim will also serve as executive producer alongside Millar and Quitely as well as DeKnight, Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, Dan McDermott and James Middleton.
https://deadline.com/2021/02/jupiter...ix-1234698772/
Old 02-24-2021, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the trailer!
Old 05-05-2021, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Josh Duhamel Figured He Missed His Chance to Be a Superhero — But Then Was Asked to Carry on Jupiter's Legacy

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 05-06-2021 at 09:22 AM
Old 05-07-2021, 11:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 05-12-2021, 12:51 PM
Absolute Fan

I just have to finally pull out of my misery cloud and watch it. Netflix has been tempting me the whole week
Old 05-18-2021, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the pics and videos!
Old 05-23-2021, 03:38 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG I loved it! I did really enjoy Jupiter's Legacy. A bit unexpected but in a way I love. All these humanly morality struggles.... fighting for what feels the right thing to do against general wave of society expectations....
superheroes growing old and getting the next generation up for the task...

Josh as always charming..
Old 05-27-2021, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That is so amazing!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top