Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

Hilary Duff App. Thread #8: Finally legal!

To start off...links to past threads...
And why not while you're at it, come vote for a Hilary Board!!!

Lovely banner made by NZOCFan!

And another lovely one made by Just Tracy

Made by chuppa_chup

Hilary's Music:
  • The Lizzie McGuire Soundtrack
  • The Lizzie McGuire Movie Soundtrack
  • Santa Claus Lane
  • Metamorpohsis
  • A Cinderella Story Soundtrack (5 tracks)
  • Hilary Duff (self-titled)
  • Most Wanted Out Aug 16th

Hilary's Movies:
  • Casper Meets Wendy (1998)
  • Soul Collector, The (1999)
  • Human Nature (2001)
  • Agent Cody Banks (2003)
  • The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)
  • Cheaper By The Dozen (2003)
  • A Cinderella Story (2004) DVD Out Now! Official Website
  • Raise Your Voice (2004) DVD Out Now! Official Website
  • In Search Of Santa (2004) Animated feature, voicing with Haylie
  • The Perfect Man (2005) Due out June 17th Offical Website
  • Foodfight! (2005) Animated feature, voicing with Haylie
  • Material Girls (2006) with Haylie
*Credit imdb

Hilary on TV:
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • Cadet Kelly (Disney TV Movie)

Hilary Sites:*Any more just let me know

Hilary Fans:
  • chuppa_chup aka Bec
  • Periwinkles aka Belle
  • Just Tracy aka Tracy
  • True Daisy lover4ever aka Tiana
  • -Kelly-
  • MarstersAngel aka Jen
  • **Shannon**
  • forevermandy01
  • XtremeChiq
  • Hummingbird
  • Iced Earth
  • ^Nefertiti^
  • xplicit_liz
  • Queen Laura
  • * dee aka dee
  • sexyjames!!
  • *Hilary*
  • ScRaPbOoKlOvEr98 aka Elle
  • CSISaraNickFan
  • ~Kissin In The Rain~
  • MostWatned
  • azurecrystal
  • FlyingHigh25
  • whenitcomes
  • diavoletta89

*If you wish to be added to the list or have any thing you want to add to the first post, just leave a message on the thread, or PM the thread starter.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

new thread, great title

Quote:
Oh really? That's awesome! Too bad we get TRL here in Aus like 2 weeks after it's aired in the US Maybe I can find a download somewhere
I will have to download it too because I don't get the US Trl where I live but I get the Italian one so I doubt they will air it .

Michael/Sara Lex/Lana Harry/Hermione
Old 09-29-2005, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Thanks

Oh and we only ever get like 2 eps for each week of TRL so we may not even get that ep I must remember to watch E! News tomorrow though
Old 09-29-2005, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the title name thanks for the new thread
Old 09-29-2005, 03:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuppa_chup
Thanks

Oh and we only ever get like 2 eps for each week of TRL so we may not even get that ep I must remember to watch E! News tomorrow though
In Italy Trl is aired everyday, but Hilary is not known so much in Italy . And at what time does E! News air and on which channel?

Old 09-29-2005, 07:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Ooh new thread. Cool title.

Re: the pics of Hil and Joel from the last page of the last thread: she's looks so pretty and I like Joel's hat. I think they're so cute together.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think they are really cute together too, she looks so happy

Old 09-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cute title

those are just the cutest pics ever! She looks really pretty in that dress they are offically a couple nation wide. Awwwww...
Old 09-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Hilary News day

Hmm Perfume to?
Quote:
Britney's done it, Paris has done it, heck, even Beyoncé's done it — and now it's Hilary Duff's turn. The just-turned-18 singer is planning to launch a line of fragrance products next fall in conjunction with Elizabeth Arden, which previously partnered with Britney Spears on her Curious and Fantasy scents. "I love wearing a beautiful fragrance and don't feel completely dressed without one," Duff said. "I love to layer my fragrances with perfumes, body gels and dusting powders." She said she's looking forward to creating a line that is "fresh and innovative," that "everyone will enjoy wearing, including me." ...
Source
About her birthday party...
Quote:
Hilary Turns 18, Turns Down Tattoo Offer From Benji Madden
09.29.2005 5:16 PM EDT

Singer/actress celebrates her birthday at Hollywood hot spot.

HOLLYWOOD — "I remember thinking when I was such a little girl that 18 was like so old and cool," Hilary Duff reflected Wednesday night. "And now I'm like, it's just normal."

Actually, the age was pretty much the only thing normal about Duff's 18th birthday, which the singer/actress celebrated by visiting "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" and then being showered with expensive gifts at one of Hollywood's hottest nightspots.

Good Charlotte, Andy Milonakis, Constantine Maroulis and Bonnie Hunt (Duff's "Cheaper by the Dozen" mom) were among those who hit Mood on Wednesday to welcome Hilary into adulthood.

And now that it's official, Hilary is going to legally buy some tobacco, get a tattoo and shed her wholesome image by starting to dress like a scandalous adult. OK, not really.

"That's not my plan, to be like, 'I can wear nothing now,' " she said. "That's totally not me."

If anything, Duff's age is finally catching up to her adultness.

"She's years beyond her age," said Benji Madden, whose 26-year-old twin brother, Joel, is dating Hilary (though Benji's got Hil's back, too; see "Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams Kelly Clarkson In Blog, Then Backs Off — Sorta"). "Honestly, she acts older than Joel."

Benji offered to take her to get her first tattoo, but she politely declined.

"I mean, obviously I don't have anything against it, because look at my boyfriend," Duff said. "But I think I would just get so bored with it, looking at the same thing over and over again. And [Joel's] found a simple solution to that — he just keeps adding more and more and more. But I don't think I could. I don't like that pain."

Joel co-hosted Wednesday's party but admitted Duff's mother and sister, Susan and Haylie, actually did all the work. ("The Duff women know what they want," he said.) Instead, he planned a surprise party for Hilary the night before — a party for two.

"We went out to dinner at this nice restaurant, and then I told her we were going to go see 'The Corpse Bride.' She's really been wanting to see it," Joel said. "Then I was like, 'Oh, I left the tickets at home.' ... I can't come up with anything better than leaving the tickets at home. So she's like, 'Just buy 'em at the theater and you can return those,' and I was like, 'No, I wanna go get 'em.' I brought her home and I had, like, a cake and balloons and I sang her 'Happy Birthday' and gave her all her presents."

"I got a couple of really cool sentimental things from Joel, and then he also got me this thing that I've wanted for a really long time, which is this big Louis Vuitton makeup case and it's so beautiful," Hilary said. "I have tons of things to go home to and look at and be like, 'Oh, it's so pretty.' "

Haylie also went with Louis Vuitton — a flower ring to be exact. Big sis also splurged on a Chanel necklace, while Benji got her a painting ("Pop surrealism, my favorite up-and-coming style of art," he said).

"I've never had a birthday this cool before," Duff said.

— Corey Moss
source
Aww Joel's surprise sounds so sweet And I didn't know she was on Leno! I can't believe I missed it

And this last one is just plain silly
Quote:
Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams Kelly Clarkson In Blog, Then Backs Off — Sorta
09.29.2005 2:09 PM EDT

Rocker may not have understood that Clarkson's comments about Hilary Duff were in jest.

With the advent of the messageboard and the "band blog," opportunities abound for rock stars to talk smack about their contemporaries. There are so many poorly punctuated rants, ego-fueled back-and-forths and downright puzzling tirades floating around in cyberspace that in order for a burgeoning feud to truly get noticed, it's got to raise (or lower) the bar drastically and dramatically.

Well, that's the case with a tirade that Good Charlotte's Benji Madden has lobbed at former "American Idol" champ (and current pop-rock golden girl) Kelly Clarkson, which manages to break new ground in the "are-you-serious?" world of rock beefs because of its undeniable ridiculousness (but also because it doesn't involve the Killers — see "The Vanilla Thrilla: The Killers vs. The Bravery" and "Killers Get More Beef — This Time With Fall Out Boy").

The whole mess started late last month, when in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Clarkson made a joking reference to a beef between herself and Hilary Duff (a.k.a. GC frontman Joel Madden's girlfriend), saying that she'd like to "fight" Duff because she's from Clarkson's home state of Texas. She then added that she'd also like to throw Beyoncé in the mix, too, since she's also a native Texan.

Perhaps failing to realize that Clarkson was joking (even though the interview was in the magazine's 'Stupid Questions With ...' section), on Saturday, Benji Madden fired back at Clarkson with a catty entry in his blog on GoodCharlotte.com.

In the post, which has since been removed from the band's site, Madden got in a few shots about Clarkson's weight and career, while also giving props to his mom, replacing the pronoun "you" with "u" and spelling the word "sucks" with an "x."

"My mom told me if I didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, so I won't say 'Amercian Idol' sux, but it does make me laugh when someone like Kelly Clarkson disses someone like Hilary Duff," the post — as quoted in several punk blogs — read in part. " 'Cause let's not forget Kelly (BTW-Kanye West thinks u have a nice a--, I saw him look at it one time ... me, I prefer the more fit look), you were a 'contestant' on a TV show. Hilary made herself."

The post was long gone by Sunday, replaced with a message from Benji that read "Where did all my blogs go? O well," and concluded with a link to Clarkson's official site (listed as "#1 Ya'll!!!"). But Wednesday, Benji managed to get in one more passing dig, writing that he would be "making balloon figures of Kelly Clarkson" during Duff's birthday party at the Los Angeles club Mood on Wednesday night.

When MTV News caught up with Madden at Mood, however, there were no balloon figures or harsh words.

"Here's the thing," he said. "I heard that she said some petty things about someone I care deeply about, so I just made some petty remarks 'cause I'm a petty guy. Straight up, I'm from Waldorf, Maryland, you guys. Let's not forget that. You take shots, I take shots. I love you, Kelly — it's all good."

Well, maybe not all good. Neither Madden's record label, Epic, nor his management company would comment on the issue. And Clarkson has declined comment, though a spokesperson for RCA, her record label, who requested anonymity told MTV News, "It's insane. Kelly likes Hilary, and the [EW quote] was said in jest. In fact, the article says she was laughing while she said it."

— James Montgomery with additional reporting by SuChin Pak
Source
It was sweet of Benji to come to Hilary's defense but I think he was jumping the gun a bit and may have blown this whole thing outta proportion
Old 09-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good girl Hilary for no tatoos
Her family may kill her too
Old 09-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm glad she enjoyed her birthday , Joel is so sweet .

Here is the clip of Hilary's Birthday party that they showed on TRL - TRL - Hil 18th Birthday Party

Old 09-29-2005, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm d/ling it now thanks
Old 09-29-2005, 11:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

On the couples board someone started a Hilary and Joel thread

Old 09-29-2005, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww cute

I loved the file thanks
Old 09-30-2005, 12:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am looking for a radio interview that Hilary did last year in August on Kiss 106.1, does anyone have it pls? I can't find it anywhere!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top