Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Old 01-25-2004, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Absolutely LOVE Kristin Davis's and Kim Cattrall's dresses. They look lovely. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Charlize looks STUNNING!

Jen Aniston looks great. JLo, on the other hand, the hair doesnt complement the dress, IMO. But I love the color.

Would've loved Elisha Cuthbert's Lhuiller [love her] dress if not for the the bouquet of flowers in the front.

SJP's doesnt really strike me, I dont like the dark color on her.

Nicole Kidman's dress looks off to me, I think it's the sheer cutouts that turned me off. She usually looks glamorous.

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited *reza* ]
Old 01-25-2004, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Old 01-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

i lurve Charlize, Jen Anistons and Brittany Murphys dresses, not too keen on many others,

And Nicole!! what are you wearing!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] she usually looks so good [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

and i would of thought that J-Lo's post 'Bennifer' dress would be more spectacular [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Charlize won
Charlize won
Charlize won
Charlize won
Charlize won
Charlize won!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I waited all night to see her win!! She's great!
Old 01-26-2004, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

I thought Nicole Kidman looked horrible, I hated that dress she wore. I wasn't too fond of Sarah Jessica Parker's either, but it was better than Nicole's. And Jennifer Lopez? Ehh..it was ok. It looked familar though, like I saw it before.

Personally, I thought Queen Latifah looked stunning in her dress. Just beautiful.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 01-26-2004, 12:59 AM
New Fan

more pics....

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited Cruella ]
Old 01-26-2004, 01:05 AM
New Fan

Old 01-26-2004, 01:11 AM
New Fan

Old 01-26-2004, 01:51 AM
New Fan

I have to say out of all the ladies there, Cate Blanchett beat all of them hands down. Her dress was so gorgeous, the deep cranberry color of her gown was stunning on her, her hair was perfect, her make-up was beautiful, nothing was out of place. She was radiant, and breathtaking, and glamerous. She just looked the best out of everyone.

The rest would go in this order for best dressed:

2. Uma Thurman - She looks great in everything she wears, but no one could pull off that dress like she did. Beautiful style of the dress, they way its all layered out and fitting every curve. Great color on her, great hair. She looked amazing.

3. Jennifer Aniston - As much as I don't like her, she looked fabulous in that dress. Sexy and chic. I wish Brad had been there, they're such a gorgeous couple.

4. Catherine Zeta-Jones - Always classy, always elegant, always gorgeous. She can never go wrong. The red shoes and bag, went perfectly against the black gown and added a little color, she looked flawless.

5. Amber Tamblyn - Looked elegant and clean cut and just kept it all very simple, and looked her age. Didn't over-do it, and ended up looking great and so adorable.

I hated Charlize Theron's dress, and she usually has great taste so I can't imagine what she was thinking. Just too much going on, too frilly and I don't think the color did anything for her, and it looked more like a fancy summer dress than an evening gown in my opinion. Hopefully she'll do better at the oscars, because she's such a pretty girl.

Charlize tied with Nicole for worst dress in my opinion and they both win worst hair style's and accesories while we're at it. Nicole Kidman usually a knock-out looked like an idiot. Nothing matched, everything clashed, her dress was ugly, her hair was ugly, her shoes were not suited for that dress. Why Nicole, why?

The rest:

2. Evan Rachel Wood - First of all, if your going to wear a dress that requires you to fill it out, make sure you actually can. No cleavage, no curves, the dress just hangs off of her it has nothing to accentuate. And I'm not blaming her for not having these things she's still got alot of growing to do, but that's a dress made for a womans body, not a little girl's. She's 16, she should have found something right for her age and her body type. Not to mention it looks to old for her, she should be wearing something fun and girly not something so dramatic, the color the style they're just don't look right on her. Secondly, lets get into her hair style. Its not doing anything for her.

3. Jennifer Lopez - the dress was a nice color but it was just an wierd looking dress with a belt thingy and big gold straps. Not to mention her hair was too flat and her earings looked clunky. Not a good look.

4. Jennifer Garner - I don't like her and I don't think she's very pretty, so pretty much everything I see on her looks ugly to me to be honest.

5. Renee Zellwegger - Liked the hair, liked the make-up, I even thought the shoes were cute, but the dress was just boring. The colors were blah on her, and didn't look great together.

Old 01-26-2004, 02:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I think the best looking female, at the GG's, was Cate Blanchett (sp?). She looked absolutely divine; her gown - the period style, the bold color, the lovely fit ... her hair, everything was just classic [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] .

Runners up: Gwen Stefani, she was just so chic, with her platinum-blond hair in that awesome upsweep and her fabulously funky white dress. Jennifer Aniston, in that sexy and gorgeous black gown. And Sofia Coppola, for her simplicity ... and wearing those cute flats [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] .

Ugh, but what happened to Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lopez, Rene Zellwegger and Sarah Jessica Parker?? They were soooo off tonight. Well, at least to me [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] .

Ooh, I will say that Bill Murray and Pierce Brosnan (both probably old enough to be my Dad [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) were the best dressed/put-together/looking men tonight.

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited Ms. Isabel ]
Old 01-26-2004, 02:19 AM
New Fan

Whoa! Those are a lot of pictures there! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Luckily, there are not many outrageous outfits this year. But its kind of sad that we showcase the dresses of female celebrities but the males receive no critism and publicity because they all wear the same! Oh well, that's life. It doesn't matter what they wear cos' it all looks the same. Hehe!
Old 01-26-2004, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

For such a beautiful person, Nicole Kidman looked truly hideous... ugh. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] It was just... bad. Jennifer Aniston and Charlize Theron looked fantastic.
Old 01-27-2004, 03:57 AM
Total Fan

I loved the dresses that Charlize, Uma and Cate wore! All three looked amazing! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for the ones I didn't like... Nicole would have to be in the first place. And it's weird, 'cause I usually like her style. This time, I didn't like her dress or hairstlye... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 06:55 AM
Total Fan

I liked:

Diane Lane
Charlize Theron
Uma Thurman
Amber Tamblyn
Kristin Davis
Cate Blanchett

I disliked:

Nicole Kidman (the dress seemed too...simple)
Sarah Jessica Parker (the dark colour didn't stand out)
Scarlett Johanssen (sad, because everything under the cups for her breasts was rather pretty)
Elisha Cuthbert (I loved her purple vintage Ungaro better - this one was too bland, too much shape)
Renee Zellweger (too bland)

All of my usual classy girls, I think, were so badly dressed this year. I lament.

Misako

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Misako ]
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top