Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

F4 Appreciation Thread #37: Barbie's Birthday's Coming Up, ZZ Better Prepare Sth!

*thanks to Je for the new banner

Okay, gys, sorry for the title, i couldn't think of anything e, but it is sorta true db? but you know what to do....

post on!

av
Old 10-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

Fla, thanks for starting! I for one, LOVE, the title.
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 10-04-2005, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Fla, for the title. anything ZaiZai/Bie, absolutely fine by me. btw, i edited the banner coz Isy said it's moving fast. lol

eh, Jan!

Isy, edited the banner already.

nways...

Old 10-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

je - lakas ko tlaga sa iyo. btw, i got so busy over the weekend di ko na ayos pics...but you know what i'll try to do the pics for a. mae myself this weekend kse i dont have big plans, maglilinis lang ako ( at magbababd sa tfc/gma).

to all!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 10-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by je12_04
yan ang pambahay!

Thanks for starting the thread Fla.

Je, the banner!

Hallo everyone!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
yan ang pambahay!

-marie

so true!!!

je, love ur av
Old 10-05-2005, 09:11 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsrm
so true!!!
parang nkaupo lang sya sa couch sa bahay tapos tinawag lang sya..

wait, is it Barbie's birthday? Barbie! (lol! as if mababasa nya!)
Old 10-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

marie, more of bibili ng suka or toyo sa kanto
wala na nga sya sa grunge look eh
more of the jobless look na sya ngayon

linds & isy, i know u love ken so much
but i just can't stand the way he looks now
Old 10-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

isy, oo nman. kaw pa!

marie, malawak ang kabahayan ni ken eh. onga nman. y should he be in japorms when he's more comfortable wearing this pambahay get-up. pustahan, di pa yan ligo.

re banner, np. sensya na ha. i'm no expert with banners eh. simple lang kya kong gawin.

re av, ayos ah! talaga nman. kapantay na ata ni takuya si zaizai! lol

kat, arigato. mejo matagal ko na din gamet ung isang takuya kya bago nman. ur av, talaga nman!

re ken, lol
Old 10-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

si ken eh parang tatambay-tambay lang sa kanto. i wish he'd clean up his looks, kse parang di kaakit-akit ang dating... kung si jeje pa, partang di na naman naligo si ken.

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 10-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
ur av, talaga nman!

-je
of course
lovin him more and more
isy, marie, je and possibly rai

sana nag-deo man lang si ken
nung nagpunta sya dun
at least kahit di sya mukhang naligo
eh his "smell" will prove otherwise
Old 10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Total Fan

kawawang Ken. Napagdiskitahan na naman.
Quote:
marie, more of bibili ng suka or toyo sa kanto
wala na nga sya sa grunge look eh
more of the jobless look na sya ngayon - Kat
Oh my! I hope I don't look like that since I'm jobless.

Quote:
marie, malawak ang kabahayan ni ken eh. onga nman. y should he be in japorms when he's more comfortable wearing this pambahay get-up. pustahan, di pa yan ligo.

re banner, np. sensya na ha. i'm no expert with banners eh. simple lang kya kong gawin.

re av, ayos ah! talaga nman. kapantay na ata ni takuya si zaizai! lol -Je
Je, am sure wala pang ligo yan.

re, Banner.. sus! ganda kaya!

and sa AV, di naman kapantay, syempre Zaizai's my one and only. looooollllzzzz!!! Natuwa lang ako sa pix nila kasi me similarities eh. meron pa ngang me ksamang horse but the pic was too big kaya ganyan na lang. HAR!
Old 10-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

belated... BARBIE

cyempre, nakalimutan ko pa rin even if marie already posted a greeting. ay, sus!

isy, sabi ko nga eh. prang pag nakita mo eh iisipin mo kung si ken nga un kc prang super ordinary ng suot tas di pa nagshave.

kat, i'm sure ken did. he doesn't look like smelly nman eh even if mukhang di ligo.

marie, . si ken talaga! gs2 ata eh ppaliguan pa eh.
Old 10-07-2005, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

[10/07] Da S's midnight birthday party, ZaiZai arrived then left quickly

Although Da S says that she doesn't like celebrating birthdays, but yesterday was her first birthday since she and ZaiZai fell in love, there's a special significance to it. Thoughtful, considerate and caring, ZaiZai also chose an auspicious time well, appearing at Da S's house at exactly 12 midnight on the 6th, arriving accurately on the first moment of Da S's birthday!

A very warm birthday party, small yet beautiful
Yesterday was Da S's 29th birthday. Firstly, Da S doesn't like celebrating birthdays. Secondly, the matter of age is always taboo with women. Compared to Jolin reserving the whole pub for her birthday party, Da S's birthday party is small yet beautiful and extremely warm.

At around 11:30pm on the 5th, Hei Ren came to Da S house with a cake. Da S's good friends Fan Xiao Xuan and Makiyo are already at Da S's house early on. This group of good friends have gathered together in a low-key manner, only the leading man ZaiZai still hasn't made an appearance.

Leading man ZaiZai arrived at exactly 12 o'clock
Minutes and seconds passes by, Da S's birthday is fast approaching. At 11:58pm, ZaiZai suddenly arrives outside Da S's house, grasping the time really well. He also prepared a cake, and stood before Da S at exactly 12 o'clock and greeted her "Happy Birthday".

The party wrapped up after only 15 minutes, corresponding with Da S's personality. To avoid being followed by the media, ZaiZai, accompanied by two friends, left in Hei Ren's car, then switched back to drive his own car again.

ZaiZai was chubby and extremely adorable when he was a baby
Our newspaper has also prepared a small gift especially for Da S - ZaiZai's pictures when he was little. Da S probably has also never seen them. This picture of a chubby little baby boy is ZaiZai during his baby years. The other one is of ZaiZai out on a trip while he was at Luo Dong High School. Although ZaiZai at that time is still dark and thin, but there is already the begnnings of his present-day good looks taking form. We hope that Da S will be happy to see these. Happy birthday!

2005-10-07 Liberty Times

Translated by grendel of www.vicpower.net
thanks to OnlyF4

Zaizai at Barbie's house on her bday

nagda-drive pa din ang mokong. at audi ulet ang sasakyan.

grabe!! there's no need for any more confirmation from the 2 of them that they're dating. e2 na ang ebidensya talaga na they're going out, for real!!
Old 10-07-2005, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

ayan, ZaiZai went to Barbie's flat on the eve of her bday.

nways...

Vanness Wu - Born fighter

In F4, it has always been Jerry & Vic who are more popular. However, as for development in Hong Kong movie industry, Vanness movie offers exceeds them. Juz completed filming Dragon Squad, Vann will be filming a new movie "Tian Sheng Da Shou" (literally translated as "born fighter") In the movie, he will take on the
role of a young fighter, after some struggles he finally made a name for himself .

The movie will start filming in China in October. The female lead will be Huang Yi Wen.
Photo of Huang Yi Wen

In the movie, she & Vanness will have a touching love story. Tian Qi Wen, Chen Guo Kun, Lin Zi Cong will act as the bad guys, often oppose Vanness.

Although action movie is not something new for Vanness, but as this movie requires real kung fu, the movie company has arranged an action team to
train Vanness in matial arts. As for Vann's earnings from filming the movie, the boss of the movie company
Mr Yang said "It's one of the most expensive, ard 7 figure sum".

Source: Dong Fang Ri Bao 30/9/2005

thanks to OnlyF4.