Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

some Vanness news... Fla, im warning u already. Raye's MIA.

Last sunday (3rd April), around Kowloon, Hong Kong. A five year old little girl followed her father to a convenience store to buy something. She suddenly realised a chinese guy who appeared at the convenience store, and this guy, was none other than Vanness who is fliming in Hk. This little girl probably under the encouragement of her father called Vanness. And Vanness made friends with this little girl, "Hello, what is you name ?" After the little girl answered him, Vanness shook hands with her before telling her, "Take care, byebye."

After that , when JM heard the news , they immediately went to Kowloon to try their luck. As when they were racking their brains, they stop by this resturant to decide whether they should continue to wait on or not, to guess whether he would appear or not. Vanness walked past from the front door like a little child biting a straw in his mouth. Together with his assistant and a boy-friend, he walked into one of the buildings.

Thanks to akindo06.
Thanks to Xijuan of OnlyF4.

"You are the best"
Vanness sends a heart shaped flower basket to Vivian
Posted: April 7, 2005

Yesterday Vivian Hsu held a press con for her new album "Love Unreservedly." Although her rumored boyfriend Vanness Wu is currently filming a movie in HK, he sent Vivian a pink feathered heart flower basket with the message "You are always the best," wishing that her album sells well. And Vivian said that she recently "loved the right person," tacitly admitting that this person is Vanness.

Yesterday Vivian wore a black skirt. Her black undergarments were partly hidden and partly visible, very sexy. But the focus was all on the heart shaped flower basket Vanness sent. When Vivian saw the flower basket she seemed happy and said back in return, "His personality is the best."

Tacitly admitting love many times
When talking about love, Vivian expresses that as long as she is certain that she can entrust her boyfriend for life, she'll take the initiative to announce the relationship. When asked whether this person was Vanness, she unexpectedly said, "I actually really want to say it recklessly, but before marriage change is a possibility." When asked if she was willing to acknowledge this person as Vanness, she said, "I just tacitly admited a few times."

Source: Apple Daily

Translated by Amy of Faithful 4ever - http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits when posting this elsewhere.

Extra Note : To people who are taking the below translation, Do make sure you ONLY CREDIT Xiujuan @ http://onlyf4.proboards4.com . No extra credits should be given and no changes must be made to the translation. Thanks for your cooperation.

Couple with Vanness Wu ? Vivian Hsu : I've already quietly admitted loads of times !

Vivian held a press conference for her new album release, Hen Hen Ai. Vanness sent a heart-shaped card written, "You're always the best !" Under the askings of Taozi and reporters, Vivian finally admitted that Vanness and her was in the midst of love.

F4, Cyndi Wang, various good friends, had all sent blessing together with flower baskets to congratulate Vivian. However, among all. It was Vanness's heart shaped card which was seeking the most attention. Written on it was, "You're always the best ! May your album sell-out !" And this, started the host, Taozi and the reporters to start asking about her relationship with Vanness.

Host, Taozi first tried to asked her, "You did not love the wrong person recently right ?" Vivian answered, "Nope !" Next , Taozi added, "So you loved the correct person ?" Vivian nodded her head and said, "Um." And this, she fell into the trap of Taozi. And, reporters who were at the scenes continued to asked her about it when finally, Vivian sweetly admitted, "I have quietly admitted it for so many times."

Vivian expressed that, the bravest thing she have done before was to admit her relationship with Suzigo, a Japanese singer. However, the pressure she got from her company later affected her job, thus now, she knows her limits. Although she is worried that admitting the relationship might not be good to the other party, and artists's relationships needed time and tests but privately down, she'll still continue to develop the relationship.

Vivian admitted about her relationship with Vanness, both of them were too sweet(tian mi) to be describe. Vanness's love card was written, "You're always the best !" and Vivian's sweet love reply was, "He is also a great person !"

Thanks to ettoday.
7th Apr 2005

ohwell.... our boys are taken! hmp!
Old 04-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Fla, i have pambawi for u. but u gotta have net transport of flashget.

(Up 3/25) Dragon Squad Opening Ceremony

New! 3/23 TVB
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...833N40EB1PC8KP

3/23 Enews
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...U09HTNTQPUHTIU

Thanks to Amy of Faithful4ever.

Last edited by je12_04; 04-09-2005 at 11:10 AM
Old 04-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Moderator Manager

i thought ****** and vanness are over? i mean they never really hooked-up and its just one big rumor. and vanness probably did that out of courtesy, after all ******'s his friend.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

aloha!

no wifi access in our stupid hotel room, and natatamad akong bumaba just to get access...

anyways hope all is well with everyone.

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 04-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

hay ha! i'm not pleased! but eeww... pink feathered basket or whatever, di ko type! so, they're still together pala ha?

je: thanks i'll try to d/l net transport

isy: you're in hawaii already? aloha!

av
Old 04-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Moderator Manager

uh-oh. fla's mad!

my sister saw a ken album in tower shangrila. she promised me if she sees the album again, she'll buy it for me because i'm so far unsuccessful finding it.

Old 04-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

eh, Isy!!

Fla, u gotta have NT or FG coz they're really helpful.

re Vann and V, ohwell. whatever na lang din ako sa kanila. as far as Tita Mimi's concern, her Vanness is not getting married anytime soon. hell no!!

Lindsay, good! then u can listen to Ken's really nice selection of songs.

Vann at the Dragon Squad Opening Ceremony

Last edited by je12_04; 04-10-2005 at 01:57 PM
Old 04-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Vivian Hsu wants to get married ? Have met Wu Mama !

Vivian Hsu and Vanness Wu's fingers locked ? Their relationship sweetness level was ten. Recently, her album is released and she looks freshen-up, is she getting married ?

Yesterday, Vivian was interviewed while having her noodles. When she head reporters asking her, "I heard you wanna married ?" She almost couldn't swallow her noodles and said, "Har ? Marry ? No la, i just wanna have kids 2 years later."

Wanting to get married, having the intentions of having kids, did Vivian mention it to Vanness ? "Um, nope !" Vivian said she only mentioned it to her family before. However, after her mom heard that, only smiled and gave her a piece of advice, "Get married only about 35 years old, it's better."

With Vanness's relationship is so sweet, has she met Vanness's mother ? "Yes. I've seen her 2 or more years ago." Vivian said, Vanness and her were from the same management company. 2 years ago, when Vanness released his album, Vanness's mom , brought along his brother, flew from US to Taiwan to support Vanness. "I met Wu Mama at a company's gathering dinner."

"My mom and Vanness's mom are of the beauty line , both of them have great complexion, they look really young." Vivian's mouth was very sweet and praised both people at the same time. Vivian remembered that when she met Vanness's mom, both of them have not started their relationship but only had good feelings for one another."

Thanks to Ming Sheng Bao.
10th Apr 2005

Thanks to Xiujuan @ http://onlyf4.proboards4.com

Isy, u gotta ask Tita Mimi about V!! lol haha.. feeling close nman ako.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Nakakatawa naman si Vivian. "No la." Haven't heard that one in a while. We used to kid around when we came back from Singapore, lahat na lang ng sentences, may la.

Jimi, I bought mine sa SM Department Store kasi nag-aaccumulate ako ng additional points for my GCs

Je, Fla, I like Ken's album Though may mga songs na nabagalan ako, pero in general, I like it Shempre,

Je, thanks for the Ken link

Re the Pepsi billboard, nasa bridgeway siya, pinalitan yung kay Rico Blanco. Mukhang anime characters sina Tata at Vanness

Hey Isy! Hope you're enjoying Hawaii.

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.

Last edited by supergirlhero; 04-10-2005 at 07:19 PM
Old 04-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Pics ni Ken at Pattaya International Music Festival 2005

thanks to soompi, credit to gukeai

Isy ask mo nga mom ni Vaness baka kasi me nag-iilusyon lang diyan na gising!
Old 04-11-2005, 04:33 AM
Moderator Manager

vann looks good in that suit, wow!!! i swear, i want vann to be my friend...like a [i]barkada![/b] but ken...ken's bf material.

Old 04-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

both vanness and ken look really, really good!

uy naman, feeling close si V ha! basta ba, i believe tita mimi!

av
Old 04-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Rai, thanks for that Ken pics. have u d/l the Pattaya Music Festival clip already? goodness!! Ken's just so energetic and so hot!!

Fla, we have another movie to wait, Dragon Squad.

Lindsay, btw, in case u won't be able to find a Ken album, i have a spare TW copy. wla nga lang nung pics nya.

May, dui! aliw lang to have all words end with 'la'.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Rai, thanks for that Ken pics. have u d/l the Pattaya Music Festival clip already? goodness!!
yup na d/l ko na! Thanks a lot!
Old 04-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

mei wenti, Rai.

cutie ZaiZai!

uy! i wish friend Ken's my friend.

Last edited by je12_04; 04-11-2005 at 12:04 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top