Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2004, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
re: vic article --- > argh! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i want vic as my tour guide too!!!! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

re: airport pics ---> my baby is soo cute! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] my baby ken, i mean... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
aba! u can't have Vic as ur tourist guide!! i just won't allow it!! go get Ken to tour u around! aba! aba! aba!

re baby... we know it's Ken! is there anyone else?! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 06:19 AM
Moderator Manager

thanks for posting the pics, je! they all look tired. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] btw, i got your text about F4 on IBC. it was over when i woke up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

nice vic interview! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it looks like i'm gonna have lotsa fun with him as my tour guide! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] oh god, i can imagine vanness waking up with cream all over him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] see? vann & vic are really close! i can't imagine him doing it to either jerry or ken but knowing zz, he may just do it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
thanks for posting the pics, je! they all look tired. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] btw, i got your text about F4 on IBC. it was over when i woke up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

nice vic interview! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it looks like i'm gonna have lotsa fun with him as my tour guide! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] oh god, i can imagine vanness waking up with cream all over him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] see? vann & vic are really close! i can't imagine him doing it to either jerry or ken but knowing zz, he may just do it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
ah! u didn't get to see it. nways, i think it's every sunday and even have replays on wednesdays. il verify the replay days.

re tour guide, [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]... u and Chrissie wanna have him as TG ah! di pwede yan...

re cream... hehe... i guess it's the best to put cream on Vanness since he's the master of jokes! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but it's ok if he did that with Jerry. i mean, he doesn't get angry with him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Ken's in Thailand. rumors are, he's there visiting relatives.

source: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...8/A2794868.html

thanks to Amy of Faithful4ever.

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 05-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

more of Ken. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

haha!! learning from Vanness! having that hood to cover his face. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

uy! he's wearing a Julius shirt now!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe.. hang fave!!

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 05-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

ARGH!!!! I LIKE SCRUFFY KEN!!!!!!!!!

anyways, ken must have spent a fortune on paul frank! i will get the black shirt na rin. haha. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 05-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

fla - sorry but it looks like vanness has a lot of kissing scenes with the girl.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 05-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] what the?! a lot of kissing scenes? fine, ok lang, i can live with it , as long as the girl isn't ******! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] but, hebe kinda resembles her though [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

and re the cream, poor vanness! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] he's nnow been a victim of ZZ's jokes! ZZ is so funny! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i want him as my tour guide too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and wow, more pics! but they look so tired though, look at them! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] but in the new photos, did ken gain some weight? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] and also wearing a hoodie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
and wow, he has a LOT of PF stuff! i want too!

and yes, we're fighting over all of them except maybe jerry, coz no one's willing to 'own him' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

av
Old 05-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

fla - no one wants to "own" jerry ? yeah, probably coz he's such public property already, he's like a given! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

but my scruffy ken looks.... [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

lucky hebe gets to kiss vanness then... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] anyways fla, next week i go to my now monthly facial at tita mimi's....let's see if there's anything new to share.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited ***isy*** ]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 05-02-2004, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

isy: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

next week you ave facial again at vivid's? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yay! maybe you get to see mommy mimi again! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] new info ba? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and yeah, maybe coz jerry is already a given, or the fact that none of us has him in our top 1 slot [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

av
Old 05-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Fla, Jerry's so public property that even i like him, 2nd to my ZaiZai, i also don't wanna claim him. hehe... but i can be the Ah Si for discussion purposes. hehe...

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Isy
Old 05-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
Candy Magazine (Philippines), May 2004

[-Dreaming Of Vic
so this is what's inside... i saw this one but i didn't buy it coz I told my friend am going to check it out first on their website! i'll buy one tomorrow! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Total Fan

I heard Ken got really pissed at the Thai airport! Poor Ken!
Old 05-03-2004, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-:
I heard Ken got really pissed at the Thai airport! Poor Ken!

yeah he was..the email you sent me... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] its like, poor baby! no privacy! he should move to west covina, california! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 05-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Ken was pissed? about what? well, come to think of it, he always looks pissed whenever he lands on a country. hehe... it's just his personalit to be snob! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i don't take it against him.

Marie, go get ur copy! i hope my sis would get me one. i text her but she didn't reply.

Lindsay, did Honeybums shipped the photobook already?