Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2004, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena
Thanks for the lesson in genetics, sasha!

So question to you all:

Clean shaven Eric or Hector-looking Eric?
Hector-looking Eric
Old 05-23-2004, 12:23 AM
Loyal Fan

*glomp* Abbu! Thanks for posting those pics! He's sooooo hot! *fans herself*

Hector- looking Eric... though I don't really care!

Old 05-23-2004, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Sasha - I forgot to tell you how I enjoyed his Conan appearance. I was smiling and giggling like crazy in the office. He loves to imitate a lot of people. Oh and the part with the hairstylist.
Yeah, he's really funny. I've only seen him in serious roles, but his true comedic side really comes out in interviews. I wonder if he plans to go back to comedy. I saw an interview of his where he says he wouldn't mind doing a comedy. And he is currently looking for his next role, because he's apparently spent too much time at home already, and needs to get out of there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena
Thanks for the lesson in genetics, sasha!
You're welcome!

Quote:
So question to you all:

Clean shaven Eric or Hector-looking Eric?
Hmm, that's a hard one. He looks good either way, so I think I'll take him any way he comes! Although, he is quite scary looking in this movie.

Sasha
Old 05-23-2004, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, he's really funny. I've only seen him in serious roles, but his true comedic side really comes out in interviews. I wonder if he plans to go back to comedy. I saw an interview of his where he says he wouldn't mind doing a comedy. And he is currently looking for his next role, because he's apparently spent too much time at home already, and needs to get out of there
Sasha - I know. And he's just so cute. I want to see him in a romantic comedy. Want to see him do romantic stuff. About Chopper, my online bud says he looks different. Have you seen the movie? He' signed up for Hulk 2 right?

Nic - No prob.
Old 05-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, I haven't seen Chopper yet, just screencaps, and he looks VERY different.

There hasn't been a Hulk 2 script yet, but his deal for "The Hulk" includes an option for two sequels, with substantial salary raises for each film.

Sasha
Old 05-23-2004, 10:28 AM
Extreme Fan

I have to go for Hektor-looking Eric, though his look right now, with the longer hair (the curls! the curls!) and slight stubble is pretty darn nice, too.

Did you guys watch the clip of Eric on Oprah's post-show? More of the hairdresser imitation, and he talks about his family~
Old 05-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Oh I love the longer hair and stubble (although I'm not usually into that) and I am just having a huge Eric crish at the moment!

My Windows Media Player and Real Player are having fits when I try to play the Conan and Leno stuff so I'm in the process of going through my computer to burn important stuff so I can reformat and see if it solves the problems. I've been needing to do that for a while anyway and Eric just keeps me motivated!
Old 05-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

There's another good interview from E!, circa The hulk press push (Though he's sporting the Hektor look--yum.) Wearing a nice teal shirt, his big ol' watch. Very Manly, with a capital M

http://www.eonline.com/Facts/People/....html?celfact4

i wish he'd pick his next project soon. Something dramatic and romantic, with a lot of smoldering looks exchanged!
Old 05-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.

I just saw Finding Nemo for the first time last night, and nearly screamed when I first heard Eric's voice.

Sasha
Old 05-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

I hope hubby will work on a movie with Eric! If he does, I'm going to beg to go visit the set!

Still cleaning up my computer to prepare to make backups of everything I need for after the reformat.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG!!

I was surfing around livejournal and found a picture of Eric running around, NAKED!!

Sasha
Old 05-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

OMG! Are you kidding? Where??

*drool*

Better post the link there with a nudity warning!
Old 05-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I was surfing around livejournal and found a picture of Eric running around, NAKED!!
What? Excuse me? You must post a link to such a treasure as this, or at least PM Lena and I!!

Happy to see Eric is the number 2 top search on Hollywood.com~

Rian
Old 05-23-2004, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.
Thanks for the link.

I just saw Finding Nemo for the first time last night, and nearly screamed when I first heard Eric's voice.

Sasha
OMG! I know that he's Finding Nemo but forgot who's the character. I have a DVD and forgot that he's on it. Who's the character/voice he played? Ooh, please give us the link of that nekkid pic!
Old 05-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

He plays Anchor in Finding Nemo.

And now for the NAKED picture!!

http://e.domaindlx.com/KARELEA/Eric%20Bana/Naked01.jpg

http://e.domaindlx.com/KARELEA/Eric%20Bana/Naked02.jpg

http://e.domaindlx.com/KARELEA/Eric%20Bana/Naked03.jpg

ETA: I posted the following at the shirtless thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.

Some funny ones!

click to enlarge
Sasha

Last edited by S.A.S.H.A.; 05-23-2004 at 11:26 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top