Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad a thread was started!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

--Violet [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Diego is such a hottie, epsecially in dirty dancing: Havana nights, He can grind with me anytime. lol.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 04-17-2004, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Kaylee*:
Diego is such a hottie, epsecially in dirty dancing: Havana nights, He can grind with me anytime. lol.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Definately!
Old 04-24-2004, 08:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I just saw 'The Terminal' preview yesterday (finally), and I can't wait to see it! It looks very funny. Has anyone else seen the preview yet?

---Violet [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Violet Blues:
I just saw 'The Terminal' preview yesterday (finally), and I can't wait to see it! It looks very funny. Has anyone else seen the preview yet?
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] No!! How where when why!?!

I'm slightly ashamed to say I've seen Havana Nights about three or four times. But I really do love the dancing, even if the film itself is painfully bad at times.

Has anyone seen Open Range? Is it any good? How much Luna do we get? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 04-28-2004, 05:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Aludra--Try going to www.apple.com. Click 'Quicktime'. Then after the screen comes up, click 'Movie Trailers'. Scroll down until you see Newest Trailers. 'The Terminal' is posted under the date of April 22.

I actually saw the trailer on E! News, and then I watched it again on the internet. And I saw Havana Nights twice already, but I can't wait until it comes out!

---Violet [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw the Terminal preview too, I forget at which movie it was but it looks really good. Only saw a little glimpse of Diego but that was enough for me to make me happy!

Open Range was actually quite good. I usually stay away from westerns, but I was dragged to the movie theater and pleasantly suprised. Diego is great as Buttons and Kevin played the role very well. I just bought it used on DVD from my video store so I only payed 10 bucks for it.

Cant wait for DD:HN to come out on DVD!
Old 05-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Diego is wicked cute! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I loved his dancing in DD:HN. Does anyone know when it'll come out on DVD?
Old 05-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

i think "dirty dancing:havan nights" is comnig out in july. btw i saw him in "frida" he was only in it in the beginning but it was worth it to watch him!! i can't wait for dirty dancing:havana nights" to come out on dvd!! did anybody see him in "y tu mama tambien"? i am dying to watch it!! do u think i should rent the rated or unrated verson??
Old 05-24-2004, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

RoswellCutie86 --- I only saw the first 8 minutes of it (lol), so I don't know which version you should rent. If it was me, I'd get the rated version. In the unrated one, I know that they cut out all of the "racy" scenes so I think it's shorter. I dunno.

---Violet
Old 05-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw the Terminal preview during Troy only there was no Deigo scenes I was highly upset.
LUCIUS: "Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance I will ask you to dance. If I want to speak I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. Why? What good is it to tell you you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come from my saying that I sometimes cannot think clearly or do my work properly? What gain can rise of my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do is when I think of you in harm? That is why I am on this porch, Ivy Walker. I fear for your safety before all others. And yes, I will dance with you on our wedding night."
Old 05-25-2004, 02:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Violet Blues--- You sure post alot of stuff lol .Just kidding I love Deigo too. But on the note of which version to rent I would rent the rated one,but to steer clear of trama make sure your mother doesn't come strolling in or you'll have the rest of you life to live it down.
LUCIUS: "Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance I will ask you to dance. If I want to speak I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. Why? What good is it to tell you you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come from my saying that I sometimes cannot think clearly or do my work properly? What gain can rise of my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do is when I think of you in harm? That is why I am on this porch, Ivy Walker. I fear for your safety before all others. And yes, I will dance with you on our wedding night."
Old 05-25-2004, 10:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

sexy Diego!

hey fellow Diego fans! wasnt he so gorgeous in Y tu mama and Havana Nights!!! heres a pic to brighten up our days.. sigh..

Old 06-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Loyal Fan

CaLiSa --- That picture...*fans self*

---Violet :smurf:
Old 06-19-2004, 08:53 AM
Absolute Fan

I just saw The Terminal and I'm in love with Diego. He was so cute and he's a great actor; best of both worlds.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top