Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

We're all so happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasadora (View Post)
My first thought was that it's a black baby.. when I read the name Jackson.. but what do I know.
We'll just have to wait and see.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 03-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

New info.

Quote:
She's widely considered one of the most beautiful, glamorous women in the world, but Charlize Theron is totally down for diaper duty!

On Wednesday, Us Weekly broke news that the single, Oscar-winning star, 36, had adopted a baby boy named Jackson.

The Young Adult star was all smiles hours after that surprise announcement at Soho House in West Hollywood for the Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon; flawless as ever in a sexy black minidress, Theron was mum on the baby news.

But a source close to Theron confirms to Us that Jackson is an African-American child, whom the star adopted stateside.

"This just came up again a few months ago [when] the baby became available," the insider tells Us.

Theron, who hasn't had a serious relationship since she and Stuart Townsend ended their nine-year partnership in early 2010, has "always always wanted to be a mom," the insider says, adding that she has no qualms about being a single mom. "She is glad to be able to do it on her own now -- and is so happy to be a mom!"

Read more: Charlize Theron Adopts: New Details on Baby Jackson - UsMagazine.com

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 03-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the news. Good for her!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

She's definitely going to be happy and will raise him super well. She has a great relationship with her own mother. Always a good sign.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But a source close to Theron confirms to Us that Jackson is an African-American child, whom the star adopted stateside.
That's what I figured. Can't wait to see first pics!!
Old 03-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

add me, cant wait for SWATH!
Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Hi, I've added you. So excited for it too!

Old 03-18-2012, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

thank you
Old 03-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

^ You're welcome.

Here are the full trailers for both her movies coming out. She's going to be the queen of the summer movies and that's awesome

"Snow White & The Huntsman" comes out June 1

Nice introduction, Chris, but I'm sorry, but it looks like you should be the fair princess instead.

I love that they kept the epic line: Lips red as blood. Hair black as night. Bring me your heart, my dear, dear Snow White.
That better be in the movie!!!

"Prometheus" comes out June 8

Old 03-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't have time to watch those now.. but I will after work.

Has anyone of you seen Young Adult?
Old 03-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Yup, I have, remember I reviewed it positively and recommended it after I'd seen it? (don't worry, I have a worse memory, lol) I have it as the #6 best movie from the 2011 movies I've seen so far.

And Mel has seen it too and she also loved it.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember..
Might watch it soon.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

I hope you like it. Great performance by her in a really great movie.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Agree on both counts. You should definitely watch it Susi.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Charlize is too good for you, necklace!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top