Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2012, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm more excited for SW&TH, tbh.
I'm sure the other one is cool too... but it's SciFi.. I mean, it looks crazy and interesting.. so, we'll see.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

If nothing else, it's a chance to see Charlize and Fassy in the same movie. Can't pass that up

Will you go watch SW&TH in theaters?

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 04-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true!

Depends... when it comes out here. Or if I find someone to go with..
Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

So you know how I often have Charlize, Rooney Mara and Ashley Benson on my signature as the ones I love. And I couldn't decide which of them to pick to have on my icon so that the new quote in my sig could pertain to her, so instead I just went with neither and chose something kind-of and kind-of-not appropriate/relevant. But it's cool that Charlize was in the running, at least.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 04-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha.. true! I like it!

Old 04-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

And it wouldn't just be her face I want to rub my face on. I love how she's showing some belly and plenty of legs in that.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, love the whole look.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

I finally got to show some of the Funny or Die vids of Charlize to my sister, and she was like, "I didn't know she could be funny." And later I asked for more of an opinion and she was like, "Now it's like I don't even care that Kristen is in the movie. She's just totally awesome!" I was like, "heeeellllll yeah!!!"

btw, it's not that she was a Kristen fan. In fact, she keeps saying how she looks so wrong as a warrior for the movie. But since Kristen is the one with the most attention, her own viewpoint was focused on her and how she would perceive her before, during, and after the movie. But now with seeing how awesome Charlize is, nothing else is going to matter about the movie other than her.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awesome. It always makes me happy when my friends/family like celebs I love..

I sure can't wait for the movie.. I think it's gonna be a pretty great ride.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm hoping for that. But if Charlize is the only great part about it, I'll still be fully satisfied.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the storyline will be good too.. and well, maybe KS even surprises me in her performance.

I love Anne Leibovits photoshoots..

Old 04-24-2012, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that was a great photoshoot.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That pic is kinda... weird.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Yup. Kind of as weird as the shoot where Megan Fox was being sensual with a mannequin.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome look.