Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2005, 04:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CherryPixie-
Thanx for the link He looks cute. But I'm glad he cut his hair, some of the haircuts he has in these pics are horrible But he has always been a hansome guy
You're welcome I know, he looks much better without all that hair. I think it's the first time in my life I've said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CherryPixie-
Have you ever heard of the TV show Roswell? Majandra is the actress who played 'Maria' She's also a singer
Oh Yeah I know Roswell, my cousin loves that show. I didn't get to see it that often, it was on really late... Such a weird name! What nacionality is she? I didn't know she was a singer?!?!
Old 10-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with Marilyn7 and Genki about the husbands -- they are understanding but I think that that is true love - even if it irritates them if it makes us happy they are happy. Plus, we all have our obsessions -- my hubby has one on anything to do with War and battles.

Addie, I think that you need to have some sort of webspace to upload the Real Player file to. I am pretty sure that what Genki has is an account on Mega Upload -- but I will defer to her.

Speaking of Genki, I watched your latest FAB video and it is amazing!!!

Don't throw anything at the screen when I say this but who sings that song again?

Also, it was a little dark for me to see, probably because I'm watching it in the daylight. But did you include the part where Ben pulls Fel to him while he is lying in the bed after they have been at the bar and are talking about Avery and he says he has never seen her jealous before. Just wondering because I love that part. I think I saw it but it was too dark. (And again, if the last thing you wanted was suggestions just ignore this.) I'll watch again when it is dark out here.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love those pics! They are some of my favorites. That last one especially!
Old 10-31-2005, 12:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar007
The first episode was okay, just I felt it was too rushed with helping two people in the same episode. But it's great seeing Ryan he's just so adorable, I love the man. I especially liked the videos Those are great, they look like those old instructional videos.
Yeah, that's really the only thing that bugged me about the show. Just to much in one episode I think. I loved it when ryan went around trying to get the underwear of the crew members.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Found this on Live Journal -- what do you think -- I know that a lot of these are fake.

I'm Scott Speedman

Sorry guys -- got suckered in by someone's fake livejournal entry. GRRRR
Old 11-12-2005, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Winona Ryder
Old 11-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

winona ryder