Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 05:29 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sanjana and Shelley!

Great pics, doll! I'm a big fan of Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai!

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Hello everyone, farangi in here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ... learned that from a Hindi movie. I'm Nigerian but Bollywood movies are HUGE back there so I grew up watching movies like Ahmar Akbad Anthony, The Promise, Salaam Bombay and a whole lot of others. I loved Lagaan and my current obsession is Kal Ho Naa ho and I have to watch AVS every Saturday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, Hrithik is beyond HOT.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Welcome to the thread NaijaChiqa [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 05:45 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Welcome to the thread! Wow, you're a Nigerian? That is so cool! You're the first Nigerian I've met! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome, i have to agree. Amar Akbar Anthony is a great movie! I'm a huge Amitabh Bachchan fan!

Old 03-05-2004, 06:33 AM
Absolute Fan

who doesn`t love Amitabh Bachchan?

i remember Sholay...when i was like 10 or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
and the last movie that i was with him in it was with shahrukh khan and ashwarya rai...mohabbat hai or something like that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

he creeped me out but i love it.

okey: Shob,nest time..a lot of Kaho naa pyaar hai pictures for you.

and YES,Hrithik IS hot.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i really beleive that you haven`t lived if you haven`t see 3 movies with Hrithik in it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i mean,how can you feel alive if you haven`t saw him ..OR THOSE EYES OF HIS [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] WAAAH I want to see some of those films. I'm going to make it my life's mission to find a HR movie if it's the last thing I do [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Either that or go get a bowl of chocolate ice-cream [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 06:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey bad [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] (remember me?)
well i'm finally here. exams just got over. they went really bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sHobhnA GuerIn CRAZY CANDY:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Welcome to the thread! Wow, you're a Nigerian? That is so cool! You're the first Nigerian I've met! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome, i have to agree. Amar Akbar Anthony is a great movie! I'm a huge Amitabh Bachchan fan!

acha [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I am sure you'll meet another Nigerian soon because we seem to be everywhere. I saw Dahek yesterday starring Akshaye Khanna and Sonali Bendre - very cute couple. The love story was cute till they decided to add a political Romeo/Juliet twist about 2/3 in, which just wrecked it.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyapplesaucer:
hey bad [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] (remember me?)
well i'm finally here. exams just got over. they went really bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
what????
but you took days to study...what went wrong..was it hard?

and can you do it over again?
becouse here,we always has the second chance on exames,we can do them all over again if we fall the first time.

do you also have that?
Old 03-09-2004, 07:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JBehrsGal:
[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] WAAAH I want to see some of those films. I'm going to make it my life's mission to find a HR movie if it's the last thing I do [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Either that or go get a bowl of chocolate ice-cream [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
god doesn`t want you to be alive...shelley.soo chill out and eat that bowl of chocolade ice cream..enjot it... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and this new former model... now actor JOHN ABRAHAM..is sooo hot [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Addicted Fan

I think I'll go do that right now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Applesaucer I'm sorry to hear you didn't do well on that test maybe they wold let you do it over again like Sanjana said [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Shobhna
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Naija
Old 03-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaijaChiqa:

acha [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I am sure you'll meet another Nigerian soon because we seem to be everywhere. I saw Dahek yesterday starring Akshaye Khanna and Sonali Bendre - very cute couple. The love story was cute till they decided to add a political Romeo/Juliet twist about 2/3 in, which just wrecked it.
i love Bollywood movies to death but i hate when is a love story and bollywood love stories movies are always have more meaningfull stories then Romeo and Julliet but then they dies.....i hate that.

that is why i love my Hrithik....he dies only in one movie..wich i was like:go ahead and die,you deserve,finaly you gonna find some peace,soo i was glady when he dies and it was more like a war movie then a love movie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and he didn`t have like this 10 minutes long dying scene like Shahrukh khan when you crying along like is someone YOU know is dying( SHAHRUKH always do that ),but Hrithik died right away...well,not Hrithik..his karakter [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Absolute Fan

this is the first,SHOB.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i`m teasing you,more laterrrrr
Old 03-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone!!!

Shelley, aww, don't feel bad. Hey listen, do you have Kazaa?? I just read in a magazine the otehr day that they're gonna put hindi movies up for d/l on that site. maybe then you can watch them! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

Hmm, I didn't like Dehak much. I liked Akshaye in Humraaz and Dil Chahta Hai tho'! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Sanjana, you don't know this, but I have a music CD with Hirthik autogrpah on it!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2004, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sanjanaaaa:

what????
but you took days to study...what went wrong..was it hard?

and can you do it over again?
becouse here,we always has the second chance on exames,we can do them all over again if we fall the first time.

do you also have that?
she is totally kidding y'all!! Her exams were fine! We got our results today and she did REALLY well!!!!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top