Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2004, 09:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh and how do u post pics?
Old 01-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Well first of all you need the URL of the picture you want to post. You can get it by (right Clicking) on the picture you want to post and then click on (Properties) next write down on a peice of paper the address shown and that's your URL. Next click on (Image)--It's just above the smilies where you compose your posts, and then type in that URL (That you wrote down) into the block that pops up and then click O.K. and it should work [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sruby3:

I thought it was right, and he likes his hand he calls in "lucky" I'm pretty sure Hrithik is about 30.

yeah,JANUARY 10TH,he is getting 30 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
he still look soo good and about his lil finger,well,i think is cute and it make him special...i mean,i don`t know any hindu actor who is a great actor and a good-ooking man..who has that,it make him special.

and DIANNA,he is not gonna die in a lot of his movies.

actually,he is more like a HERO in almost all of them.
AND,please,a lot of peoples haven`t see his movies yet,soo when you said that he drowns..please first give a spoiler space.

spoiler space
and did you know that in KAHO NA PYAAR HAI,RAJ suposed to die too ?

they even shooted the scene but then they changed the end [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and i think it was a good choise.

and i loved ROHIT and hated RAJ..even if they had the same face...i mean,RAJ was kind MACHO and ROHID was more like a DREAMGUY...

and: SHELLEY,GIRLFRIEND,WELCOME BACK [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 01-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Absolute Fan

and forgotsake,SHELLEY with your pictures..
okey,there you go.

but only one [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ps: i know this guy that have an uncle and that uncle is a producer(hamza wally) or something like that......soo,this guy have a lot of never before seeing HR pictures..i mean,a lot of pictures... but he would give to me if i ...FIRST: PAY HIM a lot or SLEEP WITH HIM..how crazy is that?

sorry,HRITHIK,i love you but there is a limit [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 01-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Thanks for the pic Bad it's awesome
[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:

and DIANNA,he is not gonna die in a lot of his movies.

actually,he is more like a HERO in almost all of them.
AND,please,a lot of peoples haven`t see his movies yet,soo when you said that he drowns..please first give a spoiler space.

spoiler space
and did you know that in KAHO NA PYAAR HAI,RAJ suposed to die too ?

][/QB]

I am sorry. My bad. I edited my post.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -diana-:

I am sorry. My bad. I edited my post.
oooh,you didn`t have too,and i didn`t mean like that,i do that a lot too but if you didn`t know then you should feel sorry.....is just...my friend SHELLEY hasn`t saw them and i want when she see thus movies..to be shocked as i was and be mind-blowing like i was,even have that special feelings that we do when we watch them [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

soo,i`m doing everything for you,shelley..
soo,where is my gift [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

PS: SOO this guy knows a lot of bollywood stars,soo he had intersting conversation whit Hrithik when he was here in holland,they spend a lot of times together on the after party ect..ect...and he wanted to tell me some of Hrithik`s secrets but first i have to kiss him,eeewwwwww......

SHELLEY,don`t ask me if he is cute BECOUSE HE IS NOT MY TYPE..he is too short for me,i mean.... i`m short meself..i want a tall guy...and not to have 3 foots tall kids [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and the bastard has already saw Hrithik`s new movie..but i have to wait till JUNI....

but i do know a couples of secrets like..
1: there are only gonna be 2 HRITHIK`S movies realese this year and when he gonna be back...he will gonna do his WORLD TOUR and ....2: he will come to holland 3 times in THIS year...haaaaaaa [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 01-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Absolute Fan

guys,you will never believe this but on our chanels...TODAY....they showed DEVDAS..i was shocked...but i was just zapp on the next chanel and i saw SHAHRUKH and i was like:what?????????

but it was the movie DEVDAS.....sooo,this mean that bollywood movies start to be international.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:
[QB]

SHELLEY,don`t ask me if he is cute BECOUSE HE IS NOT MY TYPE..he is too short for me,i mean.... i`m short meself..i want a tall guy...and not to have 3 foots tall kids [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
How tall is HR? He looks quite tall in those pictures [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and By the way my husband is shorter than me. I'm about 2 inches taller than him. In fact when we married I had to throw away all my high heeled shoes because he said we looked strange walking together or dancing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh yeah and what kind of gift do you want Bad????
Old 01-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

he's about 6 feet one or just 6 foot.
Old 01-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JBehrsGal:

How tall is HR? He looks quite tall in those pictures [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and By the way my husband is shorter than me. I'm about 2 inches taller than him. In fact when we married I had to throw away all my high heeled shoes because he said we looked strange walking together or dancing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh yeah and what kind of gift do you want Bad????

my gift?????

did i want a gift????

okey, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]..late me see..i want you to go on www.yahoo.com and writed up HRITHIK ROSHAN AND CLICK ON SEARCH and go trought his websites and enjoy the pictures [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

PS: kaho naa pyaar hai doesn`t mean SAY ..YOU LOVE ME but it mean:SAY..IT IS LOVE..sorry,my mistake.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:10 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] guys!!

I was totally planning to come here on the 10th, but so totally forgot.

I dunno if you know this, but 10th of Jan was Hrithik birthday, Us fans had a big celebration of it at school. we even sang him happy birthday. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] we're such dorks. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] so anyway hrithik, belated [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

I read this really cool interview of his in a weekly mag, i'll type it up and post it later, ok? he's talked bout lakshya in that, [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 08:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sruby3:
he's about 6 feet one or just 6 foot.
WOW [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's tall.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Bad I checked that website "Very Nice" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Shobhna
Old 01-14-2004, 10:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sHobhnA GuerIn: CANDY COATED:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] guys!!

I dunno if you know this, but 10th of Jan was Hrithik birthday, Us fans had a big celebration of it at school. we even sang him happy birthday. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] we're such dorks. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] so anyway hrithik, belated [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

I read this really cool interview of his in a weekly mag, i'll type it up and post it later, ok? he's talked bout lakshya in that, [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
yes,i knew....he turned 30.

I WISH..I WAS THERE WHIT ALL OF YOU..beside my sister..nodody that i know that it is his really fan like meself.

and please post it..i will be waiting for it.

and shelley,wich SITE did you saw..becouse he was a lot of websites.

PLUS..shelley,have you payed extra detail to his ears [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and i can tell you that he has hugh foots...

A JOKE...big ears,big foots ..means big gun [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

sorry,Hrithik [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 01-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Absolute Fan

and SHOB..have you ever saw shahrukh khan`s DUPLICATE..i laught meself to death... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]