Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Absolute Fan

i think you can download him singing baby one more time on the internet. probably at kazaa or somewhere.... i haven't downloaded it... cause i know when i start downloading again i'll get caught but yeah he gave the song a whole new meaning. instead of pop princess.... and BRITNEY.... it was more.... rock i guess??? i dunno how to describe it but it was awesome

Danielle
Roswell Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 10:36 AM
Banned

I am Scottish

If i got to see Billy do Baby one more time that wud make my day, infact that wud make my week!! Wud be great to see.
sexypinkdots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell Candy
i think you can download him singing baby one more time on the internet. probably at kazaa or somewhere.... i haven't downloaded it... cause i know when i start downloading again i'll get caught but yeah he gave the song a whole new meaning. instead of pop princess.... and BRITNEY.... it was more.... rock i guess??? i dunno how to describe it but it was awesome

Danielle
He gave it an acoustic, rock spin. Actually any version other than Britney's would be fine. Sorry Britney lovers.

If I'm not mistaken, you can try Bag End Inn. I think it's there, just look for it.
Paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 07:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Acoustic rock spin.... exact words i was looking for. thanks paolo going to d/l it now. must have a copy of that on the good ol' computer. my comp is slowing turning into a billy and dom shrine
Old 06-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Banned

i yous!!! Yay! :runs off to download:
Old 06-21-2004, 01:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I adore this guy. He's so funny and so sweet that I don't understand how anyone couldn't like him. He's just perfect; I'd love to hang out with him. He's cute and he's got that gorgeous accent. Ahhh.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Maliejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

I agree, for us Americans it's all about the accent But it doesn't hurt to be as cute, funny and sweet as he is either.

The only version of "Baby, One More Time" I can find for download is Chad Michael Murray's from Freaky Friday.
Cursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cursed
I agree, for us Americans it's all about the accent But it doesn't hurt to be as cute, funny and sweet as he is either.

The only version of "Baby, One More Time" I can find for download is Chad Michael Murray's from Freaky Friday.
Same for us Filipinos. His accent is just so adorable.

CMM sang 'Baby One More Time'? Now this is new to me. Mainly because I didn't really paid any attention to Freaky Friday. I heard it was good, though.
Paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 11:28 AM
Banned

I looked everywhere on that site but me no se it
Old 06-22-2004, 11:34 AM
Absolute Fan

i've always been a sucker for accents. especially irish and scottish he's just whooooo haha.

Kara it's on there until multimedia.... wouldn't let me d/l it though. my comp throws fits and won't d/l sometimes.
Old 06-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
i've always been a sucker for accents. especially irish and scottish he's just whooooo haha.

Kara it's on there until multimedia.... wouldn't let me d/l it though. my comp throws fits and won't d/l sometimes.
i cudnt see multimedia yest, how dumb am i !!
Old 06-28-2004, 11:35 AM
Absolute Fan

i made some vote for billy avs to help spread the word that he needs his own board

Old 06-28-2004, 01:04 PM
Banned

More???? Thank you Danielle Soo happy we have loads of Billy love n hopefully a Billy board soon! Right everyone get your Billy gear on!
Old 06-28-2004, 10:47 PM
Absolute Fan

you sure got yours on i need to change my avie. had this one a while. i'll think on it. *giggles* making billy avies gets me excited such a loser i am

Danielle
Old 06-29-2004, 07:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
you sure got yours on i need to change my avie. had this one a while. i'll think on it. *giggles* making billy avies gets me excited such a loser i am

Danielle
Tut! you are not a loser its the thot of a Billy board thats made you happy! Luv ma av!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top