Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Angelina Jolie #18-She Is Like Gaia, Mother of Earth, Mother of All

Welcome to the 18th Angelina Jolie Thread

Made by: Butterflygirl

Members
1. Juliena
- Because she is a talented actress, sexy vamp and loving mother.
2. Martystel
- Because she's beautiful but also a talented actress.
3. Butterflygirl (Fio)
- Because she is a good actress and does something to make the world a better place. Besides she is a very beautiful woman.
4. truelovepj
- Because she's a humanitarian and fights for what she believes in without hesitation.
5. Dingbat
- Because I don’t need no stinkin’ because. I just love her.
6. wbjunkie
- I love Angelina not only because she's a very talented actress but she's so involved with humanitarian issues and she is truly a strong and independent woman who does things on her own terms - that's a true role model to me!
7. Liz01
8. Eilleen
- I just love Angie!!
9. americanpsycho21
- I love Angie because she's such a talented actress and she has such a caring personality!!
10. Spikes Angel
- I love Angelina, not just because she's gorgeous and one of my girl crushes but she's also a great person and a great mother too.
11. life_style
12. claydie91
13. -Kat
14. ashley420
15. Hil/Peyton
16. shayesta
17. LostEvi
18. MiSs Vicky
19. Ella_Ocean
20. Little Apple
21. AphroditeAres
22. xPIXIEx
23. M.I.S.S.Y
-She's an inspiration to women everywhere.
24. lamagamorgana
25. Tru Davies
26. Ms_Melika
27. Insanitic
28. Jojo
29. Caris_leogirl
30. *Fatima*
31. LostEvi
32. *~Sophia~*
33. LillyLove
34. deejay0212
35. Ooops
36. Eviekins15
37. MissNefertiti
38. DiagonalZipper
39. Sawyer&Kate
40. AndLoveYelledNO
41. dixieland_dreamer
42. WildcatNaleyFan
43. xXxCaycexXx
44. Amy Lee__
45. Addison Montgomery
46. tootyfnfrooty
47. Nadja_S
48. candyycircus

Made by: weird_angel

Made by: xPIXIEx

Last edited by AphroditeAres; 12-15-2008 at 10:01 PM
Old 09-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Extreme Fan

New thread, post away!

Thanks to *Fatima* for the title.

Last edited by AphroditeAres; 09-10-2008 at 10:46 AM
Old 09-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just voted! Sorry it took me so long...

Old 09-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Yay! Thanks for the new thread Love this title too much

The latest pics of Brad in last thread were awesome He looks so handsome! Now I'm craving for new Angie pics
Old 09-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread. You used my title
Old 09-11-2008, 06:28 AM
Addicted Fan

yay thank you for the new thread !
great title!
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 09-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

yay new thread, how are you people ?

I hope Angie is doing well. She looked too tired recently. But with so many children... she should take a break with adoption for a while. Im looking forward to see more photos of her family or new movies ? I wish there was TOMB RIDER 3
Old 09-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Kat | icon |
Old 09-14-2008, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

From justjared.com

Brad & Angelina Open HIV/AIDS Clinic in Ethiopia
Sat, 13 September 2008

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are continuing to help kids around the world, helping those who have been affected by tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS

The Jolie-Pitt Foundation just donated $2 million to the Global Health Committee to plant a help center in Ethiopia, which will be named after their daughter Zahara (she was adopted from Ethiopia).

The center will be modeled after Maddox Chivan Children’s Center in Cambodia (named after their oldest son), where children receive medical, education and social services.

“Our goal is to transfer the success we have had in Cambodia to Ethiopia where people are needlessly dying of tuberculosis, a curable disease, and HIV/AIDS, a treatable disease,” Jolie said in a statement to People.

Added Pitt, “It is our hope when Zahara is older she will take responsibility of the clinic and continue its mission. The fact that poor people continue to die in our world today of TB, a curable disease, because of lack of access to drugs and care is unacceptable.”
Old 09-15-2008, 06:50 AM
Addicted Fan

i just love their charitable side!
this is a great thing to do ~
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 09-18-2008, 08:41 AM
Extreme Fan

From People.com:
Brad Pitt Gives $100,000 to Fight Gay Marriage Ban

The same week he and Angelina Jolie pledged $2 million to help fight tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS in Ethiopia, Brad Pitt has given $100,000 to stop a California ballot initiative that would ban same-sex marriage – the largest donation so far from a prominent individual in the entertainment industry, reports Variety.

"Because no one has the right to deny another their life even though they disagree with it, because everyone has the right to live the life they so desire if it doesn't harm another and because discrimination has no place in America, my vote will be for equality and against Proposition 8," Pitt, who gave to the group Californians Against Eliminating Basic Rights, said in a statement.

A spokeswoman for the organization ProtectMarriage, which supports passage of Proposition 8, said of Pitt, "We certainly respect his right in the political process, but we don’t believe he is the most exemplary figure on the issue of marriage."

Republican California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama oppose Proposition 8. Republican nominee John McCain is in favor of it.

"It is our hope that others in the entertainment industry will step up and match Brad Pitt's heroic commitment to equality and to defeating Prop. 8," said political strategist Chad Griffin, who is aiming to defeat the measure, which is due on the Nov. 4.

Two years ago, Pitt said about his own much-speculated-upon relationship with Jolie, "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able."

So far, California and Massachusetts recognize same-sex marriage.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

good for him!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Extreme Fan

From MSN Gossip:
It would have been the ultimate tabloid irony: After countless stories predicting doom for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they break up during a week in which their supposed relationship issues aren't featured on a single glossy cover.

On Thursday, spurious reports began flying that the most famous/fabulous/fertile flames on the planet had -- say it ain't so! -- called it quits.

The speculation was apparently kick-started by the recent dearth of sightings of the knee-deep-in-dirty-diapers duo out and about together.

But before anyone even had a chance to cry to the heavens, "But what will become of poor little Maddox, and Pax, and Zahara, and Shiloh, and 2-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox?" the rift rumblings were summarily shot down.

Angelina's rep assures "Entertainment Tonight" that the Jolie-Pitts remain domestically blissed out, dismissing the split talk as "absolutely not true."

Need further convincing?

Us says the entire clan chowed down together Thursday morning, enjoying a "big breakfast" al fresco at their $70 million French chateau, where they've been holed up since the spring.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

I wish the media leave them alone for a change But that's never gonna happen because of their stupid gossip hunger

Good thing Brad and Angie don't care about them

And I love the latest news about Brad and the The Jolie-Pitt Foundation
Old 09-22-2008, 08:29 PM
Extreme Fan

From Perez Hilton:
Could Santa Angelina Jolie and her man get any better?

Ange and Brad Pitt's non-profit org, the Jolie-Pitt Foundation, has just donated another $1 million - this time to fund the Human Rights Watch's work in Burma and Zimbabwe.

The gift will allow the Human Rights Watch to continue to document and expose the inhumane treatment in both countries and urge for a change.

The grant from the Jolie-Pitt Foundation will be used to fund research and advocacy in the countries.

Kenneth Roth, the executive director at HRW said, "Burma and Zimbabwe are two of the most repressive countries in the world and we need to increase international pressure on them to change."

Roth added, "Brad and Angelina's investment in our work at this critical moment will allow intensified efforts by our researchers to expose the repression that these governments try to keep hidden and by our advocates to generate the global pressure needed to improve people's lives."

If only everyone was as generous as Ange!

From Just Jared:

Brad Pitt dresses up in the ugliest yellow costume ever while filming a new commercial for a Japanese cell phone company in a quaint seaside town in France over the weekend.

UPDATE: German media is reporting that the whole Jolie-Pitt clan flew into Berlin, Germany yesterday. They are expected to stay there for 90 days while Brad films Inglorious Bastards with director Quentin Tarantino.

More here.

From People.com:
Brad, Angelina and Their Brood Arrive in Berlin

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are on the move – again!

The globe-trotting actors – and their six children – have left their French home of five months and arrived in Germany, where locals expect them to stay throughout the fall.

They have swapped their chateau and vineyard in the south of France for a villa south of Berlin. Their posh new address? The Palais Parkschloss on Wannsee Lake.

The whole family (including twins Vivienne and Knox, who were born in France) arrived in Berlin Tuesday afternoon on a private plane.

"Brad lifted the kids out of the plane and brought them to the transporter," an eyewitness told PEOPLE. "I saw him lift out Shiloh and Zahara."

Pitt, 44, is in town to film Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Bastards.

The family's new home is nearly 30,000 square feet and includes a boat dock and a helicopter pad. (Tom Cruise was rumored to have bought the villa when it was auctioned off in July 2007.)

It is not clear if Jolie and Pitt – who signed a longterm lease on the French estate – have purchased the property or are simply renting.

The family will have about three weeks to settle in before papa Pitt begins filming.

Last edited by AphroditeAres; 09-24-2008 at 09:33 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top