Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2016, 08:27 AM
New Fan

Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp beat her!

There will be a deposition on Sunday, because Amber Heard claims that Johnny Depp beat her. She also has made claims that LAPD saw her with bruises and didn't do anything. The LAPD keeps changing their story up from we never got a call from them. To we got several calls from them. Then they claimed that she didn't have any injuries when they got there but witnesses and pictures tell a whole other story. Read more here: http://anythingnews.my.vg/amber-hear...depp-beat-her/
What are your thoughts?
Old 08-04-2016, 09:05 AM
New Fan

Thoughts

Do you think that Johnny Depp did it? Or do you think she is lying?
Old 08-04-2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

My opinion would probably not allowed to be typed in here. In short, I used to be a huge JD fan, but over the years, I realised I shouldn't be. Printable version

We're happy for each new poster, but it's a policy here not to open a new thread for each new article. So this will probably be moved in the News or Amber Thread by one of the mods
Old 08-04-2016, 09:35 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
My opinion would probably not allowed to be typed in here. In short, I used to be a huge JD fan, but over the years, I realised I shouldn't be. Printable version

We're happy for each new poster, but it's a policy here not to open a new thread for each new article. So this will probably be moved in the News or Amber Thread by one of the mods
Thanks for the tip.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for your news and information! News can be posted in the News thread here.

Or on both the threads available for Johnny Depp or Amber Heard.

Thank you for being respectful in your sharing of opinions as well guys!

Closing this now.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top