Supreme Fan

where can you order it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2003, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

www.chancemovie.com

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love it!
Old 07-28-2003, 01:55 AM
Loyal Fan

i ordered it dreamgal ( [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] i'm hell excited) but it wasn't too long ago, [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i haven't got my confirmation back yet coz i did the money order gig, but i don't think the first order will be going out, like, really soon or anything [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
chuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 02:41 AM
Supreme Fan

too bad my parents don't let me but stuff on the web [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2003, 07:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by buffster&spikey:
too bad my parents don't let me but stuff on the web [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
I don't like ordering things over the Internet myself, that's why I'm getting my friend John to do it and I'm going to give him the money.
Old 07-28-2003, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

I can understand your guys' hesitance, but I have been ordering stuff on the internet for a while now, and have yet to encounter a problem.
TheIrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 11:12 AM
Supreme Fan

the problem is i don't have a credit card so i have to ask other people to order stuff for me.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2003, 01:46 PM
Addicted Fan

sorry to be OT here, but Buffster&Spikey, i like your sig [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
northernstarchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 03:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

omg new thred.. and im missing it...

I know in my heart, I know in my mind,
we're meant to be, are you feelin' me yo.
I'm the girl in your life, I'm the one you call wife,
lizparker1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 09:16 PM
New Fan

Hey,
Can anyone give me a plot summary of Chance. I kinda wanna know what it's about before I plunk down my money to buy it...poor college student here as well. Thanks!
AgentHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 09:40 PM
Supreme Fan

angela and chris, i've added you guys to the list. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by buffster&spikey:
oh i'm SO sorry i reminded that to you Brit! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i'll be good now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
don't worry about it neta, you aren't the only one. you weren't to know. it's not like i get suicidal at the mention of it, it's just something i'm trying to put but behind me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] don't stress. x

AgentHolly, chance is, in amber's words, "the concept is - chance is a girl in her twenties trying to find out who she is, oh and all the missteps she takes in trying to find THE ONE - the man of her dreams." we see the movie through the eyes of that girl, who is fittingly named chance. living in the twenty-first century isn't exactly easy. trying to find true love in this crazy mixed-up world isn't a piece of cake either. but through it all, chance is determined to find the one. we meet her family, her friends and her crushes. we see her smile grow one minute and fade the next. we feel her heart swell one day and break the next. via chance, we are introduced to various creepy guys. one is obsessed with time. another has insight into dead bugs. like i said, your run-of-the-mill everyday guys. as far as i'm aware i'm the only person on this thread to have seen it already and my opinion is that it's well worth the bucks. i enjoyed it immensly and it's clear through the movie how much energy and effort amber put into making it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

as for buying things on the internet, i haven't done it much, but i've never had a problem with anything. as long as you order from a reputable site, and know whereto contact if anything goes wrong. you shouldn't have a problem. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

:://bri

"i'm not perfect or saved, baby." - wil wheaton
Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Switch:
as far as i'm aware i'm the only person on this thread to have seen it already and my opinion is that it's well worth the bucks. i enjoyed it immensly and it's clear through the movie how much energy and effort amber put into making it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i'm sooooooooo jealous [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
northernstarchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 03:14 AM
Supreme Fan

thanks Nina and plz call me Neta [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Brit!

GOD! i really want to see this movie!!!!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 08:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

.. Amber. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Look at my profile - for hearts'sakes! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 09:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just found out I have to wait another two weeks to get Chance [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So sad. Hopefully I will get it one day.