Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uzFWpD8cK6...1600-h/002.jpg

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
obthavariable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yesterday, at the movies.. they showed the trailer for this new Madonna movie Abbie is in.. I was like.. eeehh.. I know her.. and that made me think of OB!

Has anyone seen it? Madonna movies are usually bad..
Old 05-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

It's "W.E." ... I haven't seen it yet but I really want to cuz not only is Abbie in it, but so is Oscar Isaac, aka Blue Jones, so it's double "Sucker Punch" contained in the movie.

And you say that as if Madonna has made a lot of movies. The only movie she did before this did get bad reviews, but this might be a slight improvement, even if it doesn't turn out grest... Just gotta see for ourselves. It's already available on DVD here, so I might rent it soon.

Quote:
and that made me think of OB!

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 05-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't mean only movies she made but also the ones she was in. Sorry, just not a Madonna fan, I guess. But the trailer didn't look so bad.. it would actually be my kind of movie.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

I've seen only a couple movies where she acts, and I've liked them. Also, I am a fan, so let's just differ on that.

Abbie's next movie is called "The Girl" and she'll be speaking Spanish in it, so I'm about that one.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool. What's it gonna be about?
Old 05-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

She plays an American mother who loses her child to foster care, so to make money, she starts smuggling Mexicans across the border, but then she gets attached to a young girl, and then it goes from there...

Sounds interesting and I hope it's great. I think it already got positive reviews from the film festivals it's been to.

Old 05-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds interesting. And cool that it already got positive reviews!

Old 05-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Yep, very cool!

Oh, I must find the pic of her at the Met Gala. She looked sooo gorgeous! But for now this one, from Tribeca this year.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol, the dotted shoes are cute!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

They are, for sure.

Here are pics from the Met Gala.

And this is from a different event more recently, also at the Met Institute.

There are more pics here, including some where she's with Scarlett Johansson.

"Schiaparelli and Prada Impossible Conversations" Costume Institute Gala - Abbie Cornish Online - Photo Gallery

Old 06-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the blue dress... Very pretty!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

A better picture with her and Scarlett

https://twitter.com/_abbiecornish/st...863104/photo/1

And she also looked beautiful at this event:

https://twitter.com/_abbiecornish/st...030528/photo/1

Old 06-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was just like.. omg, how tiny is Scarlett.. but then I realized they're not standing on the same step..
Old 06-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, their gowns covering their feet aren't helping with the perception But there's one, or actually a few things on Scarlett that aren't small For both of them actually.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top