Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh ok
Old 10-14-2015, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

Oh my gosh, I hadn't seen this before I sent Rita the pm

We actually did the survivor last year (Tom Hiddleston won), so we're now on the 4th Annual tournament. I'd be happy to set it up and manage like I've done in previous years. I guess I'll have to wait on the MM to give the go-ahead, but you can count on me. Of course, if Rita or anyone else would still like to help, that is perfectly fine.

Can't wait to get this started again!

eta: I don't think it's a problem to promote this in other boards. I've done it every year that way there's more awareness and participation.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live

Last edited by obthavariable; 10-14-2015 at 01:20 AM
Old 10-14-2015, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Oh, hi. Sorry, I didn't think you were still active on the board, that's why I volunteered to do the survivor. I have nothing against you running it again, you know what you're doing! I can also help if you need it?

However, I've spoken to one of the moderator managers and the plan was to make an wide announcement by them about the tournament so more people know about it, once the music board battle is finished. So we might need to wait another few days, I will send a PM and ask. Or I could send them a message and say you're taking over and everything will be as it was before? We don't need the announcement? Let me know what you think.

Closing this thread now cause we have the other one to discuss things in
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top