Awww Happy Birthday to Jen!
Icon: ?
Old 02-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Jen Birthday News

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston Celebrates Eve of 43rd Birthday With Wine -- and Justin Theroux!

Pre-birthday bash at the Chateau!

On Friday night, one day before her 43rd birthday, Jennifer Aniston was already in a festive mood.

The Horrible Bosses actress turned up at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood with love Justin Theroux and another male pal -- grabbing her favorite spot on the back patio.

She and her man, 40, wore both clad in black with rocker-style leather jackets. "She looked great!" one onlooker tells Us, adding that she was "in a great mood...smiling and glowing."

Arriving past nine, Aniston, Theroux and their pal drank wine as they chatted (and laughed!) for an hour and a half. Dating for nearly a year, the duo looked more in love than ever, according to the Chateau onlooker. "They touched each other alot! He had his hands in her hair at one point."

They left before 11pm, hand-in-hand. No word yet on what Aniston and Theroux have planned for her big birthday weekend.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope she has a very happy Birthday and a great time with her man
Old 02-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

me too I hope she had an awesome birthday with Justin and her friends

I was right, but anyway no talk show appearances this week, but next week she's doing a few, so far here's the schedule

Tuesday- 2/21- Chelsea Lately
Wednesday- 2/22- Conan
Thursday- 2/23- Ellen
Friday- 2/24- Tonight Show With Jay Leno

so glad she's doing Chelsea Lately and Ellen

Last edited by Gracie; 02-13-2012 at 10:42 AM
Old 02-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oooh im so stoked for ellen
Icon: ?
Old 02-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

me too, I love the Ellen interviews Chelsea is awesome too

Quote:
Kiss for the birthday girl! Justin Theroux showers Jennifer Aniston with affection in front of celebrity friends as she turns 43

They're not known for their public displays of affection.

But Justin Theroux wasn't shy about showering Jennifer Aniston with kisses in front of their celebrity guests as he threw her a 43rd birthday party.

The actor and screenwriter was spotted being very affectionate on Saturday with the actress on the roof of the Chateau Marmont on Sunset Boulevard where the bash was held.

They snogged and cuddled as A-listers including Courtney Cox, Jason Bateman and Emily Blunt and her actor husband John Krasinky looked on.

Jen's best friend, talkshow host Chelsea Handler, was also there along with other show hosts Jimmy Kimmel and Joel McHale and Christine Taylor, the actress wife of Ben Stiller.

But Jen will have disappointed a few fans after she was spotted lighting a cigarette on the balcony of the party.

Shesaid in December she had quit smoking 'a few months ago' and put on weight because of it.

A source told OK! magazine Jennifer was having a great time at her party.

'She was so excited and had a puppy-dog look on her face.

'Justin and Jennifer kissed and hugged and were very affectionate with each other. They were both welcoming guests in to the party together. They were just relaxing and she was opening up gifts'

Justin had gone all out for the party with their own private bar, tents erected, heaters going, candle decorations and music including Adele, hip hop and jazz.

The birthday girl looked gorgeous but wasn't drinking alcohol, the source added.

'Jennifer was wearing a black dress, no sleeves, hair down, like she usually has. Justin was wearing a white long-sleeved button-down shirt with suspenders. She was not drinking at all, all night.'

But the A-lister did enjoy a cigarette.

Jen has smoked for several years, but told the January issue of InStyle: 'I quit smoking a few months ago and I put on a couple of pounds. Normally I’d be like "Oh my god, I gained weight. Everyone is going to think I’m pregnant." Now, I just don’t care.'

She had vowed back in 2002 to 'eventually quit smoking'.

Jen's ex-husband Brad Pitt also smokes and it was reported recently he had to hide the habit from his current partner, Angelina Jolie.
Meanwhile, the movie Jennifer and Justin met on is about to be released to theaters.

In Wanderlust, Jennifer and Paul Rudd play a married couple in who escape modern society by leaving their cushy lives in New York. Justin plays a supporting role.

Meanwhile Jennifer has gushed to InStyle about her man's look, and defended their often-matching attire.

Asked what she likes about his fashion sense, she said: 'First of all, he has great style – it's very specific and it has been his style forever.'
'I know people say ... 'Oh, look, you're dressing alike.' And I think, No I'm not. I've had this jacket for three years!'

She also spoke out about Brad's relationship with Angelina, insisting she holds no grudge toward her.

Answering a question about what the press gets most wrong about her, she said:

'The triangle with my ex-husband – and that there's a feud there. It's constant. It's a story headline that won't go away, but it's a money thing.'

She added that people in the media make money off 'a story that has nothing to do with reality'.

Despite turning 43, she said she still felt young.

'You know what makes me feel old? When I see girls who are 20-something, or the new crop of actresses, and think "Aren't we kind of the same age?"

'You lose perspective. Or being offered the part of a woman with a 17-year-old child. It's like, "I'm not old enough to have a 17-year-old!" And then you realize, well, yeah, you are.'

Overall this article was awesome, however I don't see what Brad's smoking has to do with Jen, seriously they just randomly threw that in there, who cares if he smokes and how is Court in two places at once? Since she was in NYC on Saturday to promote Cougar Town

Last edited by Gracie; 02-13-2012 at 04:54 PM
Old 02-14-2012, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

so Jen is back active....let's try to hunt for new pictures if we can of her on these shows......
Old 02-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

I'm hoping someone will put the interviews on youtube, since the only one I can watch is Ellen, I don't stay up late enough for Jay and I don't get the channels Conan and Chelsea are on so I can't watch

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston To Star In London Set Dramedy ‘Miss You Already’

Jennifer Aniston will play one of the leading roles in ‘Miss You Already’, the new dramedy film from fast rising British writer/director Paul Andrew Williams (London to Brighton, The Cottage, Cherry Tree Lane).

Set in London, the film follows two lifelong female friends whose friendship goes **** up when one gets pregnant and the other gets seriously ill. Williams has co-wrote the script with British actress-writer-producer Morwenna Banks.

The film has been compared to 1980s tearjerker Beaches.

EntertainmentOne has pre-bought the UK, Australian and Canadian rights to the movie out in Berlin and the film will be produced by Christopher Simon and Felix Vossen of Embargo Films. They are attempting to sell the U.S. rights now.

The Hollywood Reporter says filming will begin in the summer for a release in 2013 and casting for the other roles is already underway. Presumably the co-lead to Aniston will be British with the film being set in the UK.

Aniston can next be seen in the Judd Apatow produce comedy Wanderlust which opens next week in the U.S. but not until next month in the UK.
Quote:
Steven Tyler calls in to radio show to celebrate Jennifer Aniston’s birthday

Rocker Steven Tyler gave Jennifer Aniston a belated birthday treat on Tuesday when he called in during a her radio chat with Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest to sing to her.

Aniston, a lifelong Aerosmith fan, gasped and giggled as the singer crooned a birthday greeting to the actress to the tune of his band’s monster hit “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing.”

The actress was promoting new her movie “Wanderlust” on the show when Seacrest, the host of “American Idol,” introduced Tyler, a judge on the TV talent show.

He sang, “I could lie awake just to say happy birthday…”, prompting a thrilled Aniston to coo, “This is not happening… This is so great.”

She and Tyler then exchanged mutual adorations on air, with the superfan telling the rocker, “Oh my God, I’m so happy you’re on Idol. I’m obsessed.”

Tyler then revealed he was calling from a recording studio, where he and his Aerosmith bandmates are working on new material, prompting the actress to ask, “Will you throw the name Jennifer in any one of those songs – any one of ‘em?”

The two stars then talked about love, with newly engaged Tyler congratulating the birthday girl on her romance with actor/writer Justin Theroux and she responded, “It’s in the air… 2011 was a good year for love.”

As Seacrest wrapped up the birthday treat and Tyler headed back to work, Aniston said, “That will be my memory forever… That was a good one, you guys.”

Last edited by Gracie; 02-14-2012 at 10:43 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread