I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Ngatiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah okay. I didn't want to spoil anyone
Old 12-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

amazing episode!!!! one of the best by far!! jared was outstanding!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

This is so my favorite episode of the season (and it's not even over, lol)
All of Deans conversation with the bad lady were hilarious.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

this episode was fantastic, loved all the brotherly moments and no extras hogging screen time from them, loved that Sam surprised Dean with Xmas when he really was not in the spirit and after a horrific day, they ended up celebrating Christmas together

Weechesters!!! so awesome Sam gave Dean that amulet, glad to finally know where it came from, aw wee!Dean tried his best to give Sammy a Christmas when their dad did not come home, but the gifts were hilarious.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG Best episode so far. I loved everything about it. So many great brother moments, I loved seeing the flashbacks with Dean trying his best to protect Sammy from that world and finally seeing where Dean got that necklace that is so great that he still wears it. I freakin loved that even though Sam hates Christmas that he did it for his brother seeing as its his last that was really a great thing for Sam to do.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatiara (View Post)
No it's not considered a spoiler as far as I'm aware. I just hadn't read it

Tahra
Yep, Tahra's right. If the information came from the network itself then it isn't a spoiler.

------

So! Finally! I'm late again but who freaking cares!

I couldn't contain myself from loving the episode too much. Yeah, I was kinda spoiled when I went to the GG Thread and read something hidden on a white box about Sam giving the amulet. But hell! I love it the fact that Dean held on to it (and was so protective of it) and that's because it's got special meaning to him - it's Sammy's first ever Christmas present to him. I knew I'll love it when Bee mentioned a wee!chester flashback on the Christmas episode. I knew it, I freaking love it! Yes, I also adore the flashback when Dean went out of the room then came back he said he's got Sam's dinner. He's an amazing older brother. He's just everything you need to feel safe. I love wee!Dean as much as older!Dean.

Okay, don't kill me for this... I loved the Sam and Dean moments, but the whole pagan gods being the antagonists in the story was kinda off, especially since the show never had sided any religions or faiths before. (If Sam believes in God and angels and all the jazz, Dean doesn't; when Dean does, Sam doesn't) if you get my point. I was hoping that the first theory was used instead (actually the second, the first being the anti-santa). Yeah, I was talking about some weirdo obssessed about pagan worships (and have misguided beliefs), not the gods themselves killing people.
And yep, the torture scene was okay since I cringed when I watched Mr. PGod removed Sam's fingernail. But then why do they have to deal with the whole scene like it was very funny. Must've been the script, or the lighting? I'm not so sure. The story itself was okay though I feel like it lacked something. Maybe they wanted to deal with the bro!yay moments than the episode's plot.
Oh, come to think of it, I actually liked the Anti-Santa idea better.

On the contrary, I love ALL the Sam and Dean moments. Sam's voice cracked again when Dean was telling him about that being his last Christmas. And Jared's teary eyed OMG! I felt he's not acting anymore, it really showed, love Jared as Sam! I was actually waiting for him to say "I love you, Dean' but I guess they do away with it since there are tonz of slashers around (yours truly included). (Speaking of slashy moments, how cool was it that when Sam was back up the door, Dean leaned on the door and it looked like he was pinning Sam against the wall ) Okay, enough about Wincest.

Quote:
You fudge'n touch me again, I'll fudge'n kill you!
I love this line! So hilarious! Oh and yes, the Silent Night version featuring Dean and Sam

I still have tonz of things to say but my brain is dead now since I started talking Wincest.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Bumping this up to the first page so we can find it easier next week.
This thread will be topped from Monday 23rd through Friday 27th so we can talk all we want about this episode...
So make sure you dig out your DVDs, downloads, or log onto Netflix and take some time to watch this beautiful touching Christmas episode (with a little god kick butt as well )

Last edited by magikhands1; 12-22-2013 at 07:26 PM
magikhands1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay I'm so excited for this rewatch Chris!
Old 12-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

I'll probably watch it on Tuesday as tomorrow is packed with last minute things and clean out our garage
Old 12-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will watch it tonight or tomorrow night!
Old 12-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

This thread is topped until Friday...rewatch this episode and let's have a chat
Old 12-24-2013, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome Christmas! It should be fun!
Old 12-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Drats I've been super busy with work and family visiting, I have not watched this ep in a long time, anyone have snap shots to post?

ETA

Last edited by Verbal Warning; 12-24-2013 at 09:27 PM
Verbal Warning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan