Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Sorry for getting here so late, ellen-cheerleaderx. Welcome! I'll definitely add you to the list, m'dear.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really wanted Vanessa to get the emmy but sometimes the awards go to the same people every year.But atleast she was nominated.How fantastic has Eric Mabius been without getting so much as nod ,he doesn't have a chance up against some of the big hitters.The ratings for Ugly Betty are not helping either.Time for Silvio and co to step it up.The actors have been fantastic .
Old 09-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly, I'm glad that Kristin Chenoweth won since this was kinda Pushing Daisies last chance to get an award, but I'm glad that Vanessa was nominated and I would have wanted her to win if Kristin did not
Old 09-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Same, Kristin was great in Pushing Daisies so I'm glad she got some recognition for that. Commiserations to Vanessa, though, she deserved it too.

Some more pictures of her arriving:

She looks so gorgeous! LOVE the bright turquoise of that dress on her, she just looks stunning.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pics
Old 09-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have to admit i don't watch hardly any of the shows that won awards.And i'm really biased with the shows i do watch.lol.Hopefully this season UB will be incredible and something miracolous will happen like regaining all the lost viewers.That could help during award season next year. NPH was amazing as a presenter though.Was really impressed with him.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's too bad for Vanessa but I have to admit, I'm glad that Kristin Chenoweth won, her acceptance speech was really funny
And I love the moment when the presenters said the names of the nominees in this category and all the actresses held a pair of glasses, except Vanessa and she just shook her head saying "no", I loved her rebel attitude

Thanks for the great pics, Sadia, she looks gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedanielmeade (View Post)
NPH was amazing as a presenter though.Was really impressed with him.
WORD he was legend...wait for it...ary
Old 09-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
And I love the moment when the presenters said the names of the nominees in this category and all the actresses held a pair of glasses, except Vanessa and she just shook her head saying "no", I loved her rebel attitude
Yes! I was going to mention this aswell, I love how she was the only one who refused to wear silly glasses, she's too classy

Agreed about NPH aswell, he was awesome! I loved the Dr. Horrible skit
Old 09-23-2009, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
Yes! I was going to mention this aswell, I love how she was the only one who refused to wear silly glasses, she's too classy

Agreed about NPH aswell, he was awesome! I loved the Dr. Horrible skit
it was hilarious, love the buffering part and the best is that I actually watched the ceremony on line
Old 09-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's great because you know a lot of people will have been watching the awards online, or that video on YT It was just awesome, I hope now people have seen that, they'll be curious enough to seek out the webisode and watch it!
Old 09-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

I don't watch the Emmys because I don't care much for their tactics and many of their repetitive nominees (usually shows I don't watch) but I'll soon be checking for the clips of NPH and now I'll add that Vanessa glasses rebellion on my list.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Vesta (View Post)
I don't watch the Emmys because I don't care much for their tactics and many of their repetitive nominees (usually shows I don't watch) but I'll soon be checking for the clips of NPH and now I'll add that Vanessa glasses rebellion on my list.

NPH saved the emmys this year.(The buffering bit was funny.)Normally it is such a yawn.I don't like them giving the recognition to the same people either.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

New S4 promo:

Old 10-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she's gorgeous I love her dress
Old 10-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

She scares me a little in that picture, I don't know why. Maybe it's a bit of Wilhelmina coming through But she does look amazing! I like that she's wearing a black-and-white dress, it suits her character.