Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this was by far the best episode since the pilot! i adored it all... especially Marc calling Wilhelmina Willy!

Betty and Daniel have such a great friendship... i really do think anything romantic would ruin their connection... and plus how awkward was the opening scene... and those little mermaid bed sheets! geesh! so cute though!

ok off to cry a little more
Old 11-24-2006, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Marc's called her Whili/Willie/Willy (however we wanna spell it, lol) before....I'm trying to remember when it was though.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Another fantastic episode!

Betty taking charge was just fantastic. It's really about time. It does seem like she helps Daniel run that place. That Daniel/Betty hug made me swoon. So completely adorable. The writers HAVE to know that the majority of the audience ships Daniel/Betty.

Marc and Wilhelmina with the prostitues was the funniest thing! Those two really know how to do the comedy scenes. Hee.

Sofia is killing this show. I really dislike that character. After a few dates, Daniel is suddenly in love with her?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-24-2006, 07:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
The Marc/Willie moments were so great...they were so lost in Queens.
I agree. Those two are hilarious! When Marc tried to talk street I was laughing so hard. I agree about this whole Sophia thing! But I heard she is only going to be in like 5 episodes or such. I so hope that is true. Well, it shall be interesting!!!
Old 11-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Supreme Fan

First time posting here.

I too love the Daniel/Betty connection. It wa so great to see himinteracting with the Suarez's without Betty. I really liked the parts with Ignacio & Daniel.

Marc & Wilimenia were great.

I have to agree on not liking Sophia at all. That character needs to go & fast! But I also have a feeling there is more to her then meets the eye.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

As for Daniel learning Spanish for Sofia... I noticed the exact sentences he learned.

"I love you." Alright, that could go in a lot of different places.

"I can't live without you." Yeah, that can only apply to one person. Right now and forever. And isn't it cool how it's her father who taught Daniel how to say it?
Old 11-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, this is asking alot, but my TV did NOT record last night's episode, does ANYONE know where I could find it? If so please message me. I'd appreciate it ALOT.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio25 (View Post)
Okay, this is asking alot, but my TV did NOT record last night's episode, does ANYONE know where I could find it? If so please message me. I'd appreciate it ALOT.
You can go to abc.com and watch the whole episode
Old 11-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Okay, now I know I'm a D/B shipper. It took everything in me not to throw up at Sophia and the way she was acting. Grow up! And throughout the eppie, I was like, 'Nooo, she's got to go! She's got to GOOOOOO!'

I loved every moment Daniel was at he Suarez house! It was awesome! She can't leave Daniel! She can't!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 11-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked the episode, minus the Sofia parts. Sad to say, but it's time for Salma to go.

Loved Daniel at the Suarez house. Best parts of the ep, besides Willy and Marc, who were to funny.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 11-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I must be one of the only ones, but I like Sofia...but I also like Walter, and I know I'm pretty much alone there. It's more like...who don't I like when it comes to this show, lol.

I loved when Wilhi dropped the single earring into the collection box, her and Marc's face.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

The Sofia love ran out for me after her second appearance on the show. I was so open to liking her, and I did after the first episode. But then it went downhill from there. Last night, I REALLY couldn't stand her at all. She should've walked out of Daniel's life last week when she left him in the limo. The D/S storyline last night was so unnecessary. And yeah -- I think the ratings are reflecting that.

Betty rocked last night, however. And I think Sofia's wrong. Working at Mode would be a greater challenge than working at Sofia's mag. Sure, it won't be easy for Betty to get across to some of the fashionistas at Mode, but in the end, I think the tough challenges of that job will pay dividends for Betty in the future. Besides, little by little, Betty is making headway at Mode.

Daniel and the Suarez family = LOVE. That should be his family. Seriously.
Betty: "Daniel, I am not dating Henry." Daniel: "Because if you were, I would seriously have to think of getting rid of him...I'm not going to let him break your heart twice, Betty." Betty: "You'd actually do that?" Daniel: "Come on, Betty. You butt into my life all the time because you care about me. Like it or not, I care about you, too."
Old 11-25-2006, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Sofia when she's at Mode and when she's helping Betty, but I think my shipper heart is just tired of them putting D/S with to many scenes and taking away my D/B scenes.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 11-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Nickels (View Post)

I have to agree on not liking Sophia at all. That character needs to go & fast! But I also have a feeling there is more to her then meets the eye.
I hope so. I like her when she's with Betty but the Daniel thing feels so forced and throws the show off.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
I hope so. I like her when she's with Betty but the Daniel thing feels so forced and throws the show off.

I agree with Betty she is fine butt he Daniel thing is forced. It is like they want Daniel in a relationship all the time. But honestly I see no sparks between selma & Eric so maybe that is why it is so forced??

It would have been so much better if she would still be around but she would have totally ignored Daniel.