Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aw, that video is amazing!

Also thanks for the new thread! I love all of the new reasons that were added!

My ships:

Betty Daniel Harry Hermione Clark Chloe Clark Lois
Old 04-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, no. Not my video. Can't take credit for it, at all. Just thought it should be shared. I am attempting to work on one, though. I've just been so busy with school and whatnot.
Wish me luck with it, Mary.
God knows I wish the best for you."
Old 04-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

bringing this over from other thread

Quote:
compatible in what way? in watching or editing?
if you mean in watching then i have no problems watching all types of videos. in that form MAC is awesome because they support about 99% of the types, and what they don't there's always some software out there that does.
if you mean watching videos on the computer then download VLC it's a great program that allows you to watch Video on the computer and it supports just about every type out there.
and a year old MAC is still a pretty powerful as oppose to most PC laptops of the time.
I mean the editing part I have had a few people send me clips (for my show Castle) and because the clips were drawn from regular Pcs (On thier parts) I can't open them I'm varely certain it is because I need some kind of Torrent to open Mac clips I just don't know where to find them, I can still view videos I Just can't Make them due to me not being able to open Said clips thanks for the help though
TFTNT guys I love the title I'll have to watch the video later
Old 04-22-2010, 02:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let The Ball Drop (View Post)
I can't comment on YT (yea one of the two who don't have an account there), video is amazing she should have started it with the last scene of the pilot when daniel is watching betty walking and then at the "4 year.." cut to the Sq. scene.

ETA: never mind turns out i do have a YT account :-P, thanks to my sis for reminding me...

Last edited by laltp; 04-22-2010 at 06:31 AM
Old 04-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
bringing this over from other thread

I mean the editing part I have had a few people send me clips (for my show Castle) and because the clips were drawn from regular Pcs (On thier parts) I can't open them I'm varely certain it is because I need some kind of Torrent to open Mac clips I just don't know where to find them, I can still view videos I Just can't Make them due to me not being able to open Said clips thanks for the help though
TFTNT guys I love the title I'll have to watch the video later
sending you a PM, we'll talk about this more there. :-)
Old 04-22-2010, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

Great title!

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 04-22-2010, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for posting this!
Old 04-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

love your signature, ssbailey. i feel like that was one of the MAJOR developments of the show- betty showing daniel the man he could be. yes, betty changed from "ugly betty" to just "betty" (though we know she was beautiful all long!) and gained confidence and fashion sense, but in the grander sense she showed daniel the man he could become by having faith in him. it's just beautiful.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love it too, it's so true
It made me think of the song "better man" by James Morrison :

There was a time I had nothing to give
I needed shelter from the storm i was in
And when it all got too heavy
You carried my weight

And i want to hold you
And i want to say

That you are all that i need
For you, I give my soul to keep
You see me, love me
Just the way i am

For you i am a better man
I said you are the reason
For everything i do

I'd be lost, so lost without you

Those are exactly Bradford's last words, his son would be lost without Betty
Old 04-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Awww I loved this
Old 04-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltp (View Post)
sending you a PM, we'll talk about this more there. :-)
I got your Pm and I was all set to reply to it but it said you don't accept Pms or something like that *pouts* Let me know if You wanna move to Emails or Ims we can talk that way

ANYWHO on the D/B topic there are so many songs that fit them I think I already posted Dreaming of you by Selena but "I could fall in love" also by Selena could fit from Betty's Point of view, I'll think of more for Daniel's Point of view later but I know I have a ton down loaded to my Iphone
Old 04-22-2010, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the OP.

I saw a video on youtube for the song All this time by One Republic. It was a Detty video and it was so good. Now each time I hear the song I think of them.
Here is the chorus:
All this time
We were waiting for each other
All this time
I was waiting for you
We got all these words
Can't waste them on another
So I'm straight in a straight line
Running back to you

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I got your Pm and I was all set to reply to it but it said you don't accept Pms or something like that *pouts* Let me know if You wanna move to Emails or Ims we can talk that way

ANYWHO on the D/B topic there are so many songs that fit them I think I already posted Dreaming of you by Selena but "I could fall in love" also by Selena could fit from Betty's Point of view, I'll think of more for Daniel's Point of view later but I know I have a ton down loaded to my Iphone
really? well just email me your message: gejufan@walla.com

if we're talking about videos i just listened to the mama mia OST and someone needs to make a video with the song: lay all your love on me (the movie version song not the ABBA original)
ETA: i should really start remember the videos i watch on YT, someone already did an video with this song :-P

Last edited by laltp; 04-23-2010 at 04:00 AM
Old 04-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltp (View Post)
really? well just email me your message: gejufan@walla.com

if we're talking about videos i just listened to the mama mia OST and someone needs to make a video with the song: lay all your love on me (the movie version song not the ABBA original)
ETA: i should really start remember the videos i watch on YT, someone already did an video with this song :-P
Okay well I will try and remember what I was gonna say and email you tonight I'm not sure which of my Email's work it will either come from EriksAngel1972@comcast.net or AnotherMontana@gmail.com
*nods head* Yep I did already though they are old speaking of great songs from that movie "Honey,Honey" fits them too
and I know I've posted the song lyrics to "Love Story" and "You belong with me" (both by taylor Swift" before they are fitting Detty songs as well.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Extreme Fan

i don't really listen to much music or watch many vids so i can't participate in this discussion lol. but i will just treasure that song that was played during their dance at hilda's wedding.