Old 05-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they werent together in primamry school sam,,
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

I'm asking if the fic was anti west, who was the primary ship in it....
samira_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh lol paire oolz
Old 05-25-2011, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

they're very anti west lol
Old 05-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i even did one lol
Old 05-26-2011, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

an anti west fanfic?
Old 05-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well ti sina favour of paire so yes gone
Old 05-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

lol did he rescue her from west lol
Old 06-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hmm yep but in the sequel they were gonna get married and peter was gonna be jealous with rage
Old 06-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

but i thought peter already broke em up
Old 06-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

he did by living with claire and her fam and sexin her up omg i wnana reread my fic and see exactly what i did with them lol
Old 06-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

claire then spotted West and immediately went up to him and placed a kiss on his lips 'Hey there, miss me', Claire teased. 'Just a little'

then something caught the corner of her eye that caused her to stand completely still, almost frozen.
She practically jumped onto Peter hugging him tightly, not wanting to let go while he hugged her back.

lol

'Oh, um this is my boyfriend West, and West this is my bio-dad (gesturing toward Nathan) and this is my hero,' She gestured toward Peter while a smirk also played on her face.

West noticed the way Claire looked up to Peter, she probably didn't realise the way they looked at each other but West did, he had been with Claire while she grieved for her dead uncle, she was never able to completely move on from his death, and now that he was back West began to wonder whether she saw him as more than an uncle, after all she had just referred to him as her 'hero'. West quickly shook off what he was thinking, they were blood related and he was just being paranoid.

'I think everything is going to be okay, Peter promised me he wouldn't leave until Sylar was taken care of, and I totally forgot to tell you he can fly like you, remember how my car was stolen? Well he offered to fly me to school. My dad only allowed him to because he made us both invisible when we went.'

West was really jealous now, he was meant to be the only one that could take Claire flying. It was there special thing.

"What else can Peter do?' he was said it like he was in a really bad mood.

"What's wrong with you?' Then Claire realised how much she had talked about Peter, well she still couldn't get over how he was back in her life again, but West probably didn't want to hear her talk about another guy whenever she was with him.

Claire assured West 'Don't worry West, you're the only one I want to be with and kiss and…' West then leaned over and kissed her, how could he be so stupid, he knew he could trust Claire.

'By the way do you want to be my prom date?' West asked her.

Claire began to tease him 'Um, I have to think about, cause you see there's this other guy called Peter who…of course I would, I'd love to.' She gave him big grin, and laughed at how easily West could jump to conclusions.

sorry im just laughign hyserically

'So, I was going to go get tickets for the prom tommorow, are you still able to go?'

'Yeah, I am now. My Dad said I couldn't because he was worried about Peter's painting coming true but then the school called looking for chaperones. He said I could only go if Peter offered to chaperone because he'd be there to stop Sylar if he comes near me. He was also asking a lot of questions about who was taking me.'

West was still grappling with the fact that Peter would be there yet again, 'Why can't I meet your dad Claire, I'm going to have to pick you up for prom so he'll see me anyway.'

'West, it's just better that you two don't meet and Peter's going to take us both, so my Dad won't see you anyway.'

He greeted West and he didn't say much. Peter noticed a sliver chain around Claire's neck with a white emerald in the centre, 'I don't remember seeing that before.'

Claire explained, 'West just gave it to me as a gift for prom, I just wish I had of gotten him one to now.' She looked at West adoringly and he did the same. Peter felt sick inside which he shouldn't have been. Claire's boyfriend buying a necklace for her shouldn't have affected him this much, deep down he wanted to be the guy that did something like that for her. And he couldn't stand the thought of Claire looking at another guy other than him, he was jealous but he'd never admit it.

'It looks nice.' Peter told her, he hated it because it was from West.

Claire got into the backseat of the car. West and Peter looked at each other, glaring at each other almost, he finally hopped in too. All Peter could think now was if he couldn't handle seeing them together for 5 minutes, how was he going to be able to watch the two for the rest of the night.

Claire and West hadn't left the dance floor since they entered. They hadn't stopped dancing, Claire had noticed how alone and out of place Peter looked. She wanted so badly to walk over to him, but West was already concerned about how much more time she was spending with Peter then him. Only an hour had only gone passed, she couldn't believe it either, how much more she wanted to be with Peter right now then West. West was great and had never done anything wrong during there relationship, he deserved more from her. She promised herself that she would devote all her attention to West for the rest of the night, except for when Peter and her shared there dance. That was one promise she would not break, to make sure this prom would be a bit more better then his last. She glanced over to him for the last time tonight, but she knew she wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off him now. She saw that Peter wasn't alone anymore; a really attractive woman was all over him.

he stopped slowly seeing Claire and Peter together. Peter was with his girlfriend again! He didn't know what to do, interrupt them? He'd just wait till the song was over he didn't want to look like an idiot in front of Claire. He didn't think he'd be able to contain his anger if he interrupted them now anyway.

Peter and Claire were still moving to the song but there hands and eyes hadn't. They were glued to each other, the song was ending and Claire knew now she had to bring herself back to reality. Besides West was probably coming back any minute.

"So was this prom better?" Claire asked him.

Peter replied to her whispering in her ear, 'I think you made be love prom.'

Claire was blushing again, she shivered at how Peter's breath had felt against her skin. Then West came over to them. Claire couldn't have moved out of Peter's arms faster.

'Well I better get back.' Peter left and went back to where he was standing.

West looked at Claire then to peter for a second.

Claire tried to get his attention, 'What?'

West simply replied, 'Nothing.' He wouldn't let Peter get to him or come between himself and Claire.

So West,' Noah asked 'How did you and Claire first meet?'

Claire interrupted 'He was actually the guy that almost ran me over on my first day of school, you remember don't you.'

Noah changed his tone again, 'That's pretty wreckless driving, I know Claire's indestructible but you could have easily hurt someone else.'

West wasn't going to argue with Claire's on that, Noah probably saw him as dangerous.

''I just got my licence.' It was all West could say to excuse what he did.

Sandra then finally got her chance to talk, 'so you're they guy that brings a smile on my Claire's face at the end of each day, you must know how much you mean to her.'

'Stop it mom you're embarrassing me.' She looked at West who was smiling back at her and that was more then Peter could take. He waved his hand telekinetically under the table so his pager would go off. Everyone at that table looked at him, and Peter looked down at his pager pretending to look concerned, 'I'm sorry, I have to go. The hospital needs me.'

He didn't wait for anyone to respond back and just left the house. Noah was curious as to why Peter appeared to look so mad when he left, 'Is everything okay with him.' The question was directed at Claire 'You know how Peter gets about his patients, he's probably worried about one of them and getting paged this late at night can't be something good.'

'You're probably right. So West, how many times have you flown my daughter exposing her powers to the public?'

um u dont have to read that but tis just bunch of west peter claire scenes i wrote that i spent all monring laughing over ok then gone
Old 06-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

wth is that???????? hahaha you wrote this??
Old 06-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yep variosu scenes from my fanfic loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Reply   Post New Thread