Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Jessie, just a little comment, shouldn't the title read "Volume 3" instead of "Season 3"?

icon credit: ladybozi
paire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
for claire...i want to see her save Nathan with her blood. And spend more quality time with Uncle Peter trying to take down the big bad evil company. I hope she also learns how some self-defense skills so we can see more action from this girl. I hate to see her running all the time. With the right fighting skills, she can do so much damage since she is invulnerable.

I hope Adam finds a way out of his grave. Hey, Japan gets hit with ALOT of earthquakes. Who knows? One little faultline quiver and Adam's coffin will be pushed up to the ground. Voila! Adam's outta there!!

Others I want to see back for Vol.3: HRG, Matt, Peter(duh), Nathan, Angela, Hiro, Ando, Mohinder, Sylar, Elle, Bob & Monica.
I think its safe to say Peter and Sylar and Matt will be back next volume and will have big parts. Mohinder/Elle and Molly will too with the way each of there storylines were left off. I'm hoping for some badass Peter too, I mean mama Petrellie did say they opeaned a paradox which might mean we will see some more of badass Peter like we did in Volume 2 finale. I mean he will want revenge on the companey if they are indeed the ones who shot Nathen, he will be on the hunt for him. I'd really like a Peter V.S Mama Petreillie, and maybe Peter V.S his dad. But I do have a feeling he will come across Sylar and is going to have to kick his ass for what he did to him in New York and to his friends. I do think Peter will be smarter this Volume too, I mean he doesn't want to make the same mistake. After all his brother just got killed, he will want to be smarter and cunning if he wants to get the guy who shot his brother. Matt/Peter team up will be perfect for the next Volume too. Sorry guy's I'm already having a Heros withdraw, I want to see the next volume pronto LOL.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizziefan1 (View Post)
I think its safe to say Peter and Sylar and Matt will be back next volume and will have big parts. Mohinder/Elle and Molly will too with the way each of there storylines were left off. I'm hoping for some badass Peter too, I mean mama Petrellie did say they opeaned a paradox which might mean we will see some more of badass Peter like we did in Volume 2 finale. I mean he will want revenge on the companey if they are indeed the ones who shot Nathen, he will be on the hunt for him. I'd really like a Peter V.S Mama Petreillie, and maybe Peter V.S his dad. But I do have a feeling he will come across Sylar and is going to have to kick his ass for what he did to him in New York and to his friends. I do think Peter will be smarter this Volume too, I mean he doesn't want to make the same mistake. After all his brother just got killed, he will want to be smarter and cunning if he wants to get the guy who shot his brother. Matt/Peter team up will be perfect for the next Volume too. Sorry guy's I'm already having a Heros withdraw, I want to see the next volume pronto LOL.

I would like to see Matt more i love Matt! and sylar, Adam, Niki and Elle.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

What I hope to see:

Peter: I want to see him take Nathan to Claire so she can save him.

Sanders fam: I want Mohinder to save Niki, I don’t know if that’s still possible but it would be worth a try. I like Monica but I just don’t think it’s good a thing to have Micah there. I also want Monica to be well aware of her powers and her limits.

Elle: I want her to join HRG to take down her father and for HRG to adopt her because the Bennet’s are awesome.

Hiro: I would love to see him return to the past and fix the mess he has done but that’s impossible so any scene with him and Ando would make me happy.

Claire: I want her to appreciate her father more

Sylar: I want him to learn about Adam so he could know Adam would be awesome to have around, he can dig him out of there and form some sort of alliance with him

M3: I want some more family scenes with Matt, Mohinder, and Molly, that’s all I ask.
laurendbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

simplyinfatuated
Thanks for posing that snipet from Tim Kring "Witchy, bitchy elle"

Gizziefan1
I like your theory about peter's dark side being unleashed. But somehow I think it would be more intesting to watch him being out of control of his power. Only becasue he is so powerful.

And do you think Peter has the ability to take down his mom?

paire
I like your idea that noah will be a villain. Seems likely they will force him to do things he doesn't want to do.

And thanks for noticing and comenting on the title, I'm changing it now

LittleToxicSatan
Adam haunting hiro? Like the tale tell heart?

Vicki
You starting to feel it too?

claire_bear2007
That is such a great point I didnt even think of! Claire should learn some sort of martial art or combat. It would make her ability offensive instead of just defensive

parasite33
I would love to see elle take down the company as well. She would be an asset, with the knowledge she has of her father. What was up with those missing files she saw?

Layla25
It's interesting you say that Matt might be a villian. How do you think that would come about? Do you think his power will overcome him?

Lauren
Awww I agree, for some reason I would love for Mohinder to save Niki. I am not sure how much that is possible (though nathan had pretty bad burns and he was saved). She deserves a happy life, after all she had been through. And poor Micha

I think it so ironic that she "dies" in a fire, when DL had spent his last moments firefighting
4N6 DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 DNA (View Post)
parasite33
I would love to see elle take down the company as well. She would be an asset, with the knowledge she has of her father. What was up with those missing files she
She would be totally an asset, she knows her father, she knows the company extremely well from the inside and she's starting to doubt if her father really loved her. Then those missing files... I think, that Bob didn't want Elle to find out what they had done to her when she was seven.

Maybe Elle and Noah can team up and take down the company together?
Old 12-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it so ironic that she "dies" in a fire, when DL had spent his last moments firefighting
I know, that was ironic.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

Jessie -- Sadly, I am.

Quote:
Maybe Elle and Noah can team up and take down the company together?
Noah and Elle taking down the company would be awesome. Either way you look at it though, the company is going down eventually.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution. (View Post)
Noah and Elle taking down the company would be awesome. Either way you look at it though, the company is going down eventually.
The company must be taken down. They have so much enemies now, not only HRG, but Peter and Matt also, as I'm sure it was the company's employee who shot Nathan.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Feel what, Vicki?

I hope Elle and HRG take them down also
Old 12-06-2007, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Heroes withdrawal.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I feel that too.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

I had Heros withdraw from the day after finale aired LOL. Any ways yah I have a big feeling will get a Peter/Elle/HRG/Mohinder/Molly/Matt team up to take down the companey. Man that team up would be incredible. Ask for whether or Peter can take down his mom, who knows we haven't really seen her powers yet, till we do we won't be able to know. But Peter is the strongest man a live so I think he will be able to.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

All of them are like the ultimate dream team.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Supreme Fan

I need my Adam fix!