Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_lynn (View Post)
I believe that, too. Peter has embraced his powers and the fact that maybe he has to die to doo it. You know what I've been thinking? What if Hiro changes the future byu saving Charlie and Peter has to save Claire again?

That's a good point.

Also, Peter saved Claire this time. Sylar is going to come after her again. So Peter isn't really done saving the cheerleader yet. I mean, there are probably have others enemies we haven't even heard of yet.

If that happens I can't wait for Peter to save Claire again.

Old 11-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

And her to save him again..

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 11-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Peter is so heroic. Man I love this guy. Willing to risk his own life even though he already knows what is supposed to happen.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

As the song goes "I'm Holding out for a Hero till the morning light" is what exactly what happened to me on the morning of November 20,2006 when I met Milo Ventimiglia and Masi Oka at the NBC Heroes Signing at the NBC Experience Store in NYC.

I arrived at the NBC Store with my friend around 8:00am in the morning. The store is located around the corner from where the today show is filmed so we could hear the crowds cheering for Milo and Masi from far away which was very exciting. We got on line and were surprised to see how short the line was so we were the 7th people to be there. It was great chatting with the people on line. They were excited about Heroes as well as the signing and we talked about different shows such as LOST and Grey's Anatomy.

I at one point even got to scope out the store and see all of the cool things they had in there. It was awesome they had all different things from various NBC shows such a friends and days of our lives. I even got to see some cool Hero stuff like T-shirts and hats that said Heroes as well as a shirt that said "save the cheerleader" It was very cool and exciting to see.

Then around 9:00 is when they issued people in for the signing. We all lined up and were by this wall of mirrors that wrapped around the store in the middle. It was cool. Once you passed the wall you could see the table and poster all set up for the signing. As soon as I turned the corner of the mirror wall my heart literally skipped a beat from seeing Milo Ventimiglia from afar and in a suit no less. He looked SO good. Wow and I hadn't even met him yet!!!

Both him and Masi were dressed to the nines in suits they looked great very business like and so professional. Milo was in a brown suit that made his eyes jump out and made him look really good! Masi was dressed in blue which made him look really good and made his smiling eyes just shine more.

At that point people were allowed to go up to get things signed. You could bring your own things to be signed but if not they had a free cast photo that was in the entertainment Weekly November 10th issue of the cast but it was in a comic book for. It was awesome how they did it. So people started to get autographs and take photos.

By this time a camera crew from an entertainment show had started to set up filming the signing. So we had to wait and then were called next in line. I was so nervous but was excited as well. The first cast member I met was Milo. An actor who I have admired for years since 2000 when he was on Gilmore Girls as Jess. Even my mom adores him.

Let me tell you the TV does not give him justice because he is Gorgeous!! Wow I was totally blown away! His brown eyes are Amazing! WOW! So I went up to the table and I give him my thank you card. I told him this is for you. He looked at me and smiled and was like "Really thank you." I think he thought I was giving him something to sign so he was surprised to find out it was something for him.

Then he asked me what my name was I told him Erin. He then signed my photo. To be honest I was in shock to be meeting him. I always wanted to meet Milo. I told him how I love the show and how happy I was for him. He said oh "thank you it was nice meeting you."

He then gave the photo to Masi to sign. I gave Masi my thank you card as well. He was in shock and smiled and was like thank you. Masi is very quite he hardly talked but just was all smiles and very happy. It was SO cute!

I then asked if I could really quick take a photo. They said ok but the camera people were annoyed so we did it really quick. To be honest with you I had no idea Milo's arm was on me until he let go. I was thinking to myself did he just touch me. I almost died.

Milo was holding my elbow in the photo and we were leaning in really quick to take the photo because they had these camera crews from the entertainment shows filming the signing and were getting annoyed at people for taking photos.

They wanted to move the line like an assembly line and no one in the NBC store who worked there said anything about it as to who they were and where they were from and to move so people could get through. Which was strange being it was the NBC store signing not an E New's event!

It was frustrating being we were the 7th people in line and the signing had just opened up at 9:00am. The signing ended at 9:45am If the camera people weren't so annoying and blocking the booth for people to get though within a few minutes of the signing opening (as you will see in my photos) more people could have gotten photos.

And in the beginning of the signing people were excited at first to be able to take photos with the cast! Some people in front of us got really good shots with the Milo and Masi then the camera crew people had to put in their two sense a lot of people were annoyed and no one in the NBC store said anything about it. Which was strange being it was the NBC store signing not E New's event!

So the signing was very disorganized in that aspect but Milo as well as Masi were ultimately there for the fans and were nice enough to take some photos despite what the annoying camera people where saying who weren't apart of organizing the signing at the NBC store in the first place!

So I was very lucky with the photos I got. A lot of people were annoyed at the entertainment camera crews as well. Personally the NBC store should have been more organized with their event and I hope it is more organized in the future.

However both Milo and Masi are sweetheart’s esp. to fans. It was awesome and amazing to meet them!

After the photo Milo then smiled and looked me in the eyes and said "It was nice meeting you Erin" To be honest with I was in shock he said my name and that he told me again how great it was to meet me! I told him it was great to meet him as well.

I then left the line as they went on signing and said to Milo and Masi as I was leaving "Congrats on the show being such a success." They both smiled said thank you and I left.

I was literally shacking when I walked out of the store and was probably babbling on like a star struck fool and I literally had tears in my eyes. My friend joked with me saying “I know you want to marry him” It was hysterical. I still can’t believe I met Milo! Never in a million years did I think I would meet him! It is all so surreal!

Milo is a sweetheart! A very sweet and nice man! Wow I was really blown away by how nice he is. A very sweet and very shy kind of man. It was so cute makes him look even more gorgeous in my book.

All I have to say is he is going to go far in life. He has a very good head on his shoulders and is very professional and kind and caring. It was wonderful to finally meet him. I am so happy over the success he is getting over Heroes! It is about time! He is an amazing actor and great person as well.

Masi is a Sweetheart. A very happy go lucky lay back kind of guy who just enjoys life. He was having a field day seeing fans and all smiles about the show Heroes. I love him as an actor as well. It was wonderful to meet him. He will go far in life. Really nice and very kind.

After the signing we headed on over Linkin Center to where The View is taped in NYC being Milo and Masi were heading there next. We thought maybe we could see them again. But alas we didn’t and didn't even know what door they would enter from. Plus by that point it was freezing so my friend and I went back to her apt and watched The View! It was so exciting seeing them on TV and knowing we had seen them a few hours before.

Here are some photos of the NBC Heroes Signing at the NBC experience store in NYC.

Heroes Poster in front of the store.

Poster inside of the NBC store that mentions Milo's and Masi name for the Heroes signing.

Heroes merchandise at the NBC store of hats and shirts that say Heroes and Save the Cheerleader

Milo signing some photos from afar

Masi smiling for the camera and signing some photos while the annoying camera crews do their thing

Milo signing some photos while Masi smiles for the camera! (Notice my thank you card to Milo is next to him on the left by the Heroes poster! )

Me with my Heroes Milo Ventimiglia and Masi Oka (Milo is holding my elbow while his elbow is over my thank you card!) I adore this photo!

The photo that Milo and Masi signed for me Milo wrote To Erin from one Hero to another all the best Milo Masi wrote Masi

So that was my day with my Heroes! Yatta (I did it) I set on a quest to find some Hereos in NYC and was successful in doing so! I guess it was destiny that I met them! Over all it was a wonderful day and one I will never forget!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 12-06-2006 at 01:06 PM
Old 11-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Passionate Fan

OH MY GOD!!!

I wished I was there too.

You are so lucky. You're living the fan dream for all of us who couldn't meet them. We are so proud.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw thanks guys I am your own personal Hero glad you enjoyed my account! You guys were their with me in spirit! It was your luck and encouragement that made me go so I thank you all!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Loyal Fan

As I said over at the Peter/Claire thread you are a lucky girl Erin thanks for sharing. That autographed one is love.

"I got moves to make whatdaya want." JL

Jess
Old 11-22-2006, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_mv (View Post)
Congrats again, Erin! Love your kind words about him
Well it is all true I wouldn't lie and it came from the heart! Milo is an amazing man I mean I had a feeling esp after my best friend Jen aka Dreamer4ever told me what a sweetheart he was when she met him a Comic Con but after meeting him in person I was truely blown away! He is really one of a kind! I was so blessed to have met him and I am extatic over Hereos being such a success he deserves it!

Oh and I only said nice things about him in my thank you card as well and said what a passion and drive he has for his craft and to keep up the amazing work and how his wonderful spirit shines through in all he does. I told him how I love what he is bringing to the character of Peter on Hereos and told him how it is amazing to see how much he has grown as an actor since his days on Gilmore Girls. I also congraduated him on Hereos being such a success! I also wished him to stay true to himself and to always follow his heart and believe in his dreams. I hope he countinues to be successful both in his life and in his career.

So now you have a sense as to what I wrote to our Milo in my Thank you card to him. I personally LOVE giving cards I mean they do so much for us it is nice to give something back to them for all they do. I hope Milo enjoyed reading it!

Glad you enjoyed my report if you want to add it to your archives or use any quotes from me for your board please do!

You guys were with my in spirit and I couldn't have gone to the signing with out your words of encouragement and luck for me to meet Milo so my account and photos were for you! Thanks guys for being my Heroes!

By the way Kelly MV I love your icon!

Tiggerfan yes his statement and sig is love!

Hope all is well my fellow Peter fans!

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 12-06-2006 at 01:07 PM
Old 11-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww, I'm glad you got to meet him!

DE can stay under my umbrella DE DE DE UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA DE DE DE DE
icon by NBalways
Old 11-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OMG NO WAY Ok I rewatched the clip from E news from when I went to the Heroes signing in NYC when we met Milo and Masi and guess what I did make E News!!!

If you watch the clip the up close photo they show Milo signing is my photo and he looks up and saids my name when he is signing the photo and you can see Masi holding my thank you card that I gave to him and Milo!!! so excited!!!!

Here is the clip

YouTube - NBC "Heroes" - Milo Ventimiglia on E! News 11/20/06

So I guess I did make headlines!!!

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 12-06-2006 at 01:08 PM
Old 11-23-2006, 11:23 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG Erin that was you!!!!!! So happy for you girl. I guess this means you two are destined.

"I got moves to make whatdaya want." JL

Jess
Old 11-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Man, I cannot wait to see next monday's episode. I want to see what Peter was up to six months ago.

I also can't wait to see him in his scurbs.

God!

It's true, men are so hot in uniform.

He can take care of me anytime.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just loved Peter in the last episode!! That was my favourite episode with regards to his character...such a hero!!

Erin, way to go with the E! News clip!

icon: Spike it up
Old 11-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerfan (View Post)
OMG Erin that was you!!!!!! So happy for you girl. I guess this means you two are destined.
Aw thanks I believe that as well because I had found the Milo board a few days before and then I had a dream about meeting Milo and then the next day I found out about the signing on his board. A little freaky if you ask me. So I guess it was destiny that we meet!

Either that or I am developing Peters powers!

Either way it was a joy to meet him such a sweetheart that one!

Yes you really can't see me in the clip but in the clip he was saying my name! But you can't hear him say it because of the reporter from E News but you see him mouth my name Erin

I was freaking out when I realized he was saying me name being he is signing my photo and Masi just recieved my thank you card in the clip! It was very exciting!

Yes Milo does look good in a suit I was dying! I swear the TV doesn't do him justice he is even more gorgeous in person! Such a sweetheart that one!

Glad you enjoyed the clip! See I am a Hero I am making headlines already!

Yes I adore Peters character he ROCKS!!! Can't wait for this weeks episode!

Hope all is well!

Love,
Erin
Old 11-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Erin asked me to post this from Milo's board:

From the NBC store:

They're a little mixed up though

I thought this was funny: