Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Dark Bad Peter is hot, not just because he gets to break out of character but because Milo is a talented actor. I hope I don't offend anyone, but I'm honestly tired of just seeing him as the Emo-Rebel Teen Dream Boy. Milo is all man at 29, and should have the chance to play such compelling and wider ranges of characters.

5 Days Til He Comes Back, and I think we're all at the edge of our sets! Thank-You Erin for your recaps on your Fandom Adventures! I saw a bit of your vid and it was awesome! You looked like you had tons of fun
Old 04-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah Evil Peter hott and that very true

~Saloeut ~
Old 04-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Just sending this over as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Gilmore (View Post)
I don't think this has already been posted, but maybe I missed it (I checked back through todays posts in this thread and didn't see it, but there was so much stuff about the wrap party that I may have overlooked it)

Access Hollywood | Milo, Masi & Hayden Celebrate 'Heroes' In L.A. | Celebrity and Hollywood News

There's a video of Milo, Zach and Sendhil filming a scene from the next episode, so beware if you're spoiler free.

And there are pictures: Access Hollywood Photo Gallery
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did you guys what E news last night?

They giving theory to what to come or maybe expect.

~Saloeut ~
Old 04-20-2007, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Awesome clip from the Daily 10 on E News about the Heroes cast and they interview our Milo!
YouTube - Hereos - E's Daily 10
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 04-20-2007, 06:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Awesome clip from the Daily 10 on E News about the Heroes cast and they interview our Milo!
YouTube - Hereos - E's Daily 10
Aww THANX! For posting it up guys! Okay, I have to smile like a little kiddie when they showed Milo and Ali on the red carpet for the Golden Globes! LOL, my little ALLO heart is content for now!
Old 04-20-2007, 07:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

I forgot to be added on the list add me

~Saloeut ~
Old 04-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Just sending this over! They interview Milo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_mv (View Post)
NBC's site has a video of the cast being interviewed at the wrap party. You can download it HERE.
Here is my account of meeting my Hero Hayden Panettiere at the 2007 Grand Slam in Burbank CA on April 14,2007 Hayden even mentions somethings about Milo enjoy!

As the saying goes "Save The Cheerleader Save The World" It should have gone more like "Save Hayden Save Grand Slam" and that is exactly what happened when I met Hayden Panettiere on April 14, 2007 at the 2007 Grand Slam held at Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel in Burbank CA.

My friend Jen and I arrived at Grand Slam around 11 in the morning to pick up our convention tickets. After we got our tickets we walked around and saw all of the different posters and signs they had up for the convention. In the middle there was a large room that was used for the various Q&A secessions for the stars that were there. We also checked out the merchandise booth as well.

They had a lot of different things mostly Star Trek stuff but we did see some things for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Buffy The Vampier Slayer, Lost, as well as things for Heroes.

There was even one booth where this amazing artist does cast photos of different shows.

My friend Jen got an amazing hand painted photo of the Lost cast by this one artist when she attended Grand Slam last year. this guys work was amazing. The artist even had an individual photo of Hayden from Heroes as well as other Heroes cast photos.

After that we walked around to see where we would go to get photos taken and autographs when Hayden arrived. It turned out that it was on a separate building from the convention center and was located in the hotel next store.

So being Hayden's Q&A did not start until 3:45 we decided to hang out at the convention center being parking was so hard to come by and very expensive to pay for. So we hung out in the lobby and then decided to get some coffee in The Daily Grill.

While we were there we were talking to this woman and this guy next to us about the convention. She asked us who we were here to see and we told her Hayden Panettiere from Heroes. She then said "Oh I don't think she is coming her flight was canceled from New York." So Jen went to check with the front desk to see what was going on.

After some time Jen came back and told me that Hayden flight was delayed but she was in the air and that she would be getting to Grand Slam late. So by that point we ran into another one of our friends so we hung out for a while in the Grill before we headed over to the Q&A talks. We got to see Justin Hartley who played the Green Arrow on Smallville talk which was cool and then we saw James Marsters Q&A. James Q&A was so interesting. He is hysterical that one but very endearing. It was great.

After the talk we checked with the front desk again to see when Hayden would arrive. They said she would be there around 7. So we grabbed something to eat at the Daily Grill while we waited.

After that we went into the main convention room and got seats for the Q&A. They had different events going on such as a costume contest and were showing music videos.

There was a woman sitting in front of us with her daughter and she must have over headed us talking about Hayden. She told us how she was in Texas filming Fireflies in the Garden and how her original flight was canceled due to the bad weather in New York because the flight was heading from New York to Texas. So her mother put her on the next flight from Texas to CA.

We told her how we were not sure if she was coming. She told us she was and that she would be there soon being she was flying into LAX and had to drive to Burbank. But with LA traffic you never know. It was so cute how she said it "Don't worry if all goes well and the car angels are with us she will be here by 7"

We think she might have been Hayden publicist being she told us how she was friends with her Mom and how they are the type of people who will go out of their way and are always willing to help.

Sure enough by 7 we heard that Hayden was there. Her Q&A did not start until 7:15. It was so cute she arrived dressed in black boots, blue jeans, and a yellow long tank top. She took her seat on the director chair and started to explain to us about how her flight was canceled and her long flight here to CA but that she made it. To be honest with you I was amazed she flew all the way from Texas to CA being she was scheduled to be at Grand Slam for only one day. She is a trooper and a true Hero that one.

After that they started with the Q&A. Hayden was sitting in the middle of the stage and people to the right and left of her would come up to ask questions. It was so cute she was really jet lagged that she would get confused as to which way she had to turn to face the person giving the question. She just laughed and said I will get this by the end of the talk.

I was the 4th person to ask her a question during the Q&A I asked her I asked with the success of the show do you as a cast feel more pressure to live up to the growing success.

Hayden said no and that they are pretty much a great cast who loves to fool around and hang out. She said it does sometimes cross their mind that so many people all over the world are watching their show. But they never feel the pressure they only want to do the best job they can and have fun along the way.

After that people asked her about her new film that is coming out Shanghai Kiss and the character she plays. She said how it was a very different role for her and she enjoyed the fact that she really pushed herself in her acting.

Then people asked her if she had to do anything in Heroes that she felt uncomfortable about. She said there was one kind of strange interesting moment but she couldn't say being it was a spoiler.

Then this one girl came up during the Q&A and said to Hayden how she was at Comic Con last year at the Heroes talk and how she noticed that Hayden was not there and that she was missed.

But her question was "You work with Milo Ventimiglia and well I am not sure if you know about this but in the December 2006 USA article when they asked Milo what he found attractive about you he answered "Ask me Aug. 21 (when Panettiere turns 18), and I'll tell you a zillion things." What do you think he meant by that and what do you find attractive about him and is there anything I can say to him at next years Comic Con if I see him there to make him blush."

So Hayden was so cute she was blushing and was in shock when she answered "I have no idea what he meant. He really said that! Then she went on to say what do I find attractive about Milo.

It was so cute she was sitting there thinking about a really good answer and then said "Let see I would have to say his lip. I don't know if you know this but Milo's lip is crooked and he was born without the nerves in his lower lip so it is crooked all the time. No matter what he does it is always crooked and just kind of hangs there. I love it being it is a flaw. I love flaws.

So if you see Milo and want to make him blush tell him that Hayden likes his lip and he will probably blush and do this (Hayden then looks down her eyes halfway closed and smirks). So his lip is what I find attractive about him."

I was dying I was sitting there saying he would totally do that. And I gave the girl who asked the Milo/Hayden question so much credit. You can totally tell she was a Peter and Claire fan.That girl had guts to ask the questions she did. But it was so worth it being Hayden's answers were priceless.

Then the girl went on to say "Don't get me wrong I love the Bennet's but to be honest I love the Petrelli's more."

So Hayden goes with a huge smile on her face "Yay those Petrelli brothers are...hot! I'd take both of them." At that point everyone at the talk was going nuts.

Then Hayden goes on to talk about her Petrelli men she went on to say "It's so funny when we go out as a cast Milo he is a vegetation and doesn't drink. I tease him all the time about it. So when we go out to an event he is the designated driver.

It's so funny he is so not a party person and is more of a homebody. He likes staying home. So if we do go out we will be at the party for about an hour and he is standing in the corner and then he gets this sulked look on his face and is like can we go. While I am like we just got here. But we as a cast always have a great time when we go out so it is fun."

Then another person asked her if she had to do anything she was hesitant about while filming Heroes. Hayden said there is this one scene in the finally when she is falling. She then went on to say how she was about to do the stunt when Adrian goes into his father mode being he is marred and has kids.

Hayed said "I was about to do the stunt when Adrian comes up to me and places his hands on my shoulders and looks me directly in the eye and said to me Be Careful! So I am like I am fine and then again he goes Be Careful. So at that point I am freaking out thinking what if I can't do this. So I say to him don't worry I can do this and he said "I know you can just Be Careful" So if you see me falling or about to jump in the finally you will know the story being that scene.

Then this guy said during the Q&A how for the episode Company Man they used his block to film on. One of the houses was the Bennet's house. So he said how when Claire goes into the house after radioactive man blows up the house how much of it was makeup and computer special effects when she leaves the house all burnt up. Hayden said it was a little bit of both but mostly computer. She also said how she doesn't mind getting all bloody up and that the blood is made from corn syrup and red food coloring. She also said how the sound effects with her scenes is added in later which is kind of creepy to watch.

Some also asked her what TV shows she watches besides her own. She said 6 Feet Under and for guilty please she watches American Idol. But she was honest and said how she adores watching Heroes because being it is such a huge cast she likes to see what her other cast members are doing and how the story unfolds.

Then someone asked her about what she thought of being Punk'd so she said "Mom!" Hayden then introduced her Mom who was sitting in the audiance and said how it was her idea and how Hayden was happy they edited a lot being she wanted to go across the table and kill the woman. She said it was an interesting experience.

It was nice people also thanked her for her other roles in Remember the Titans and Ice Princess and in Bring it on All or Nothing.

One woman also asked if she felt that she was often times typed cast as the cheerleader. Hayden said yes and that she really had to fight for her roles in saying how she could do it. So she was saying how thankful she was to get the role in Shanghai Kiss and how grateful she was with that character of Claire in that yes she is a cheerleader but she is such a strong character and has a backbone and is smart.

They also asked her about her singing. She said how she loves singing but loves acting more and said how her album is coming out in August.

After that people asked can you give us spoilers for the upcoming Hero episodes and everyone was screaming No.

So Hayden said to be honest with you when I get the script I have no idea what is going on until I see the finished produce. Then she said "I will leave you with this. The Finally is the bomb!"

Then she said her goodbyes and headed off stage. They made an announcement saying that being Hayden was late there would be no autograph signing and that she had autograph photos pre-signed for everyone to pick up. But that the photo secession was still on.

After that my friend Jen and I went to the building next store to the convention center in the hotel to get our photo taken with Hayden. We were maybe the 10th people on line As we entered the room we saw the woman we had seen before talking to Haydens Mom.

My friend Jen was so cute when she got her photo taken with Hayden. She told Hayden how we came just to see her. She was very touched and was like "Aw Really."

So then it was my turn to take my photo with her. I went up to her and introduced myself and gave her my thank you card to her. She was so sweet and was like aw thank you.

In my thank you card I wrote what a passion and drive she has for her craft and to keep up the amazing work and how her wonderful spirit shines through in all she does. I told her how I love what she is bringing to the character of Claire on Heroes and told her how it is amazing to see how much she has grown as an actress. I also congratulated her on her singing and to keep it up and congratulated her on Heroes being such a success! I also wished Hayden to stay true to herself and to always follow her heart and believe in her dreams. I hope she continues to be successful both in her life and in his career.

I then showed Hayden my photo of how I met Milo and Masi at the NBC Experience Store in New York for the 2006 Heroes signing in November. She was like really that's awesome and then she looked at the photo.

She then looked at the photo and seriously did a double take when she saw the photo and was like in shock and was like "OMG Milo touched you! Aw he was totally hitting on you!" I just blushed and laughed and was like "Really" Hayden laughed and said "Yes he was totally hitting on you! Aw look at him reaching out for you. He So liked you!"

I nearly died when she said that comment to me. I love Hayden even more because of that comment because after all she would know being she hangs out with Milo all the time on set.

It was so funny it was like we were old friends gushing over a crush or something we were laughing and having fun. We then took the photo and after I told her how I was from New York and she said really what part? I told her Long Island and she said to me how she is originally from Rockland County. So then I told her how I have some friends who live in that area.

Being I didn't want to hold up the line I then said my goodbye's and said to her how it was nice meeting her and congratulated her again on the success of the show. She smiled and said how nice it was to meet me.

Hayden is a very sweet girl. I give Hayden so much credit for making it to Grand Slam being she was jet lagged and probably tired from her long fight. But she never complained once and was all smiles and was very sweet and kind to everyone. To me that shows her true character and the type of person she is. She really was a true Hero in her own way.

I never thought in a million years that I would meet Hayden Panettiere! I guess it was destiny. Yatta I did it! I met another Hero! We Saved the Cheerleader and Saved the world! We Saved Hayden and Saved Grand Slam and it will be a day I will never forget!

Love,
Erin

Some photos from Grand Slam

At the 2007 Grand Slam.

Posters of Hayden at the Gran Slam event

Save The Cheerleader Save The World

Painting of Hayden by one of the booths made by a Grand Slam Artist

Hayden during her Q&A Hayden what can I say the girl rocks and is a Hero for showing up after flying all the way from Texas to Grand Slam in Burbank CA after her original flight was cancelled.

The Peter and Claire fan girl asking her question to Hayden

Look it is me asking my question about Heroes and it's success to Hayden.

Save The Cheerleader Save The World My Photo of Hayden and me

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 04-21-2007 at 01:27 PM
Old 04-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Petrelli (View Post)
I forgot to be added on the list add me
Oops! Will do!

Guys, PM me if you notice that I forgot to add you.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Addicted Fan

OMG I swear I'm gonna *squeel* when I see peter/mlio come monday night - well on the downloads and natter I hear online come monday night as I'm in the UK. We got 'fallout' airing here the same night so I'll *squeel* at that instead .... heck where peters concerned I'm on permanent *squeelmode*
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 04-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Show of hands for those of you, who are just as excited as me to see our favorite smoking hot superhero in action again?

I can't wait for the upcoming episodes to see him fighting Sylar and what he's like in the future. I saw his scar in a preview and OMG, even with a scar he's hot!!

Peter: "We are all connected."
Old 04-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Addicted Fan

^ Here's my two and my feet as well Just as excited Rona Jo. Just thinking about our boy all darksided up for a bit is You're right about the scar, does make him real hot and I haven't properly seen it yet have no idea what the heck I'm gonna be like when I see it properly ...
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 04-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Absolute Fan

In 18 hours it will air and, hopefully, as shortly after that as possible, I will be watching new scenes involving Peter!
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OMG OMG I can't wait Evil Dark Sexy Peter here we come! I can't wait! Oh Peter how I missed you so!

It's Time To Save The World! Tonight is the night for Heroes!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah me too

~Saloeut ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread