Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the Paire love, McAwesome

I wouldn't have thought to bring slippers, Carly; it was the bride and her sister, the maid of honour, who said we should because they'd attended a wedding the previous summer where it'd been done, so they knew that it was a really good idea

Anyway, back OT: I'll bet Peter would carry Claire if her feet hurt

icon credit: ladybozi
Old 08-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Jasmine two things I still have to do! Prom and graduation... Im a senior this year and then college and stress! Oh well Ill take your advice and get comfy shoes for all these occasions

Oh I understand Joanna Peter would so carry Claire if her feet hurt

Carly ♥ Icon: Spike it up
Livejournal * Icon journal
Old 08-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey fellow Paire Mafia fans. How is everyone? I like that pics of the group at Hayden's birthday. Just don't like the red lipstick. Other than that sounds like her Birthday was fun. Wonder what Milo got her?
A shirt that say 'Milo is my hero' or one about Paire. Hmmm, maybe it's just wishful thinking?
Old 08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks guys

Yeah Peter would carry Calire no doubt about it
Where you are going will be better
Old 08-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondesHaveMoreFun_x3 (View Post)
Jasmine two things I still have to do! Prom and graduation... Im a senior this year and then college and stress! Oh well Ill take your advice and get comfy shoes for all these occasions
they were new but i wore them a bit before the events! they still killed me!

that is why its better to go for heels without a backing for me that is!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Loyal Fan

You guys are having a wonderful conversation about these shoes.

This is why I don't wear heels at all, tho I probably should. They'd give me height, seeing as I'm not even 5'0.

Anyway, it brings to mind the episode of Friends where Monica buys these boots that are really expensive and they wind up killing her feet, so Chandler gives her a piggyback ride. I could totally see something like that happening with Paire.

LysCat, I actually meant the download to the song, but that's okay. I'll try and find it. It's a good song!

EDIT: Welcome to the thread, McAwesome! It's always good to have new Paire shippers!
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry. I downloaded from Rapsody to my MP3 player...or is it an IPOD? I can't tell the difference between them. Sorry I was no help.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Chandler/Monica are love. I liked Rachel and Joey too I mean I guess her with Ross but I loved Joey!!

Im definitely sticking to heels without backing Jasmine

Old 08-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww, it's okay, LysCat, you pointed me in the direction of a great song, so I'm thankful.

BlondesHaveMoreFun, I loved Chandler and Monica, too. They were my definite OTP of that show. I always liked the idea of Joey and Phoebe getting together, too, but alas, that did not happen.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

I remember that Friends ep with the boots, Nat Ooo! Peter giving Claire a piggyback ride

icon credit: ladybozi
Old 08-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Call me Carly Yea C/M were the best couple on the show. Joey/Phoebe would have been interesting. One of my favorite episodes was on last night I watched it at work. The one when Rachel and Monica take back their apartment while Joey and Chandler are at the basketball game

Old 08-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Joanna, it's not like we haven't already seen the beautiful potential of the piggyback ride. We have Milo and Hayden to thank for that.

Okay, Carly. My sisters watched that episode last night, too. One of my favorite episodes is the one in season 1 where Carol has the baby - I love the Chandler/Monica moments in that episode, how he says that they should marry each other if they're not married by the time they're 40 and how he holds her when he cries. And, of course, the scene where Monica sees the couple with twins and goes, "No fair! How come they get two?" because of the foreshadowing to when Monica and Chandler get their own lovely set of twins. I could seriously turn into a pile of goo talking about them.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniekins77 (View Post)
Joanna, it's not like we haven't already seen the beautiful potential of the piggyback ride. We have Milo and Hayden to thank for that.

Okay, Carly. My sisters watched that episode last night, too. One of my favorite episodes is the one in season 1 where Carol has the baby - I love the Chandler/Monica moments in that episode, how he says that they should marry each other if they're not married by the time they're 40 and how he holds her when he cries. And, of course, the scene where Monica sees the couple with twins and goes, "No fair! How come they get two?" because of the foreshadowing to when Monica and Chandler get their own lovely set of twins. I could seriously turn into a pile of goo talking about them.
Actually, Mondler weren't even to be considered as a couple. The writers only intended it to be a one night stand type thing. They had no intention of them starting a relationship, let alone marry. But when you look back it always makes you go 'awww'. Anyway, since this is the Paire thread, I'll move it back in that direction.

I really love that picture of them. I always wondered what they were laughing at.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Aw I know! Its crazy to think all the way back then they were foreshadowing all the way into the late seasons. Monica/Chandler definitely owned Friends

Halo cap again!

Old 08-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

i like Mondler

cant wait to see your new icons Carly
Closed Thread   Post New Thread