Master Fan

I love my Halo

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 02-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
Erin I can't wait for part 4. You photo fic is awesome!.

EVERYBODY can see that. How her uncle does those kind of comments? I don't know but something is really weird. I don't get it. Why Peter would say that about his "niece"? Why they suddenly changed Claire's age? Why they had those kind of scenes?

I think he was jerk. If we are stupid and shallow then we like his show because it's stupid enough for us.

Haha! I love that! Great point.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

aw! cute picture. milo=
Old 02-09-2007, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Speaking of that photo signing...

Made these as well, no need to credit...

Old 02-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Love the icons

I love Halo. They have so much chemistry.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydensgirl (View Post)
I love my Halo

AW They are so cute! I love how well Milo and Hayden get along both on and off the set. Aw I love those two!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 02-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the photo, they're really cute together.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
More story! Enjoy!

Perviously on Heroes

Nathan:"Peter would you get off the phone! And watch it thats my daughter you are talking to!"

Peter:"Bastard!"

And now on with the story!

Claire:"I'm so sorry you couldn't save me"

Peter:"Claire wait!

Nathan:"Sorry Peter but the DNA test came back and Claire is my daughter! hahaha

Peter:"NO!

Peter:"NO! It was just a dream it was just a dream

Buzz. (Peter opens up his Apartment door)

Nathan:"I just flew over here and boy are my arms tired."

Peter:" Not funny what is this about?"

Nathan:"Well I figure since I can't reason with you here is a little something to keep you quite about your little DNA test court case until after the election!"

Peter:"You can't put a price on Love! To hell with your money!"

Nathan:"Damn it Peter this is not funny! I am trying to help you! To help us do you know what will happen to me if this thing goes public!

Peter:"Screw you Nathan! Why don't you go fly off the Empire State Building or something!"

Part 4 the trial coming soon!

Love,
Erin
Erin that was awsome

~Saloeut ~
Old 02-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for posting the pic. So much cuteness.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Those icons are awsome

~Saloeut ~
Old 02-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Just stopping by to say hello to my Paire loves!!
Old 02-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

that halo picture is
Old 02-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Part 4 of the Paire saga Enjoy!

Mrs. Petrelli:"Nathan I am concerned your brother has been acting like raving loon! He has these delusions of grander that he is in love with a cheerleader! A Cheerleader Nathan who happens to be your daughter!"

Nathan:"Look I tried to reason with him saying how Claire and he are family but it is no use he wants to go to court.

Mrs. Petrelli:"Look all I am saying is that what ever little sibling rivalry you two have going on I want it to stop. I am worried about him! It was bad enough when he tried to jump off a building and now this! How selfish can he be with your election coming up!

Nathan:"Don't worry mom everything will be ok. I promise this is all a misundertanding. You know how Peter is the dreamy kid who thinks he is in love. It is time for him to grow up and get this idea of love out of his head. He is going to get a real wake up call when he find out Claire is my daughter."

Mrs. Petrelli:"How can you be so sure?"

Nathan:"Because knowing Pete he will come around."

Audrey:"So Mr. Petrelli let me get this straight you want to go to court to prove that a Claire Bennent is infact not your brothers daughter? Why?"

Peter:"Because I am in love with her! I can't lose her!"

Audery:"Mr. Petrelli are you aware that if what you are saying is true it does have some serious conquences. I mean even if Claire is not your bothers daughter you still would be commetting a crime of haveing a relationship wih a minor."

Matt:"Wow you really think the cheerleader is hot?"

Audery:"What are you some kind of sick person Petrelli? We have jails for people like you!"

Peter:"Hey stop hearing my throughts! Claire Bennette is 18 and legal! I can't help it if Claire Bennette is in love with me! And no I am not some sick person! I am in love with her too! Look will you take my case or not?"

Matt:"Wait did you say Bennette?"

Peter:" Yes Bennette is Claires last name why?"

Matt:"We have been trying to trak down this guy named Sylar. We believe that Mr. Bennette is connected to him somehow.

Audery:" Matt we can't be sure? I mean Sylar could be anywhere for all we know."
Matt:"Yes but Audery this might be the lead we need to get him."

Peter:"So does that mean you will take my case?"

Matt:"You better get yourself a Lawer"

Part 5 coming soon!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 02-09-2007 at 04:09 PM
Old 02-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Part 5

Nathan:"Hello Nathan Petrelli speaking. What! He did What! What do you mean we are going to court? Hold on I will call you back."

Peter:"Hey Nathan I thought I would fly by and tell you that I just got off of the phone with my lawer and the court date is all set.

Nathan:"Ha Ha your funny Pete really funny.My brother is a real joker"

Peter:"Thats right Nathan only this is no joke. You know in less then a few seconds I can have Linderman on the phone."

Nathan"Damn it Peter will you keep your insane remark quite! I can't believe this! Ever see the TV show All In the Family you should watch it some time and get your head out of the clouds!"

Peter:"No Nathan you need to get your head out of the clouds after you stop flying around the issue about me and Claire and just accept the fact that she is not your daughter and we are in love!

Nathan:"You know that mom is worried! Can't you stop this for her sake! I mean what will the press think about you being in our family they will think I am insane!"

Peter:"Oh I see big brother thinks that his little brother is not good enough for the family!

Nathan cell phone rings

Nathan"Hello Mom. Mom Yes I just hearded the news! Mom calm down! This is all your falt Peter!

Peter:"What ever I will see you in court Flying Man!"

Part 6 the Trial is coming soon!

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 02-09-2007 at 04:14 PM
Old 02-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Part 4 of the Paire saga Enjoy!

Mrs. Petrelli:"Nathan I am concerned your brother has been acting like raving loon! He has these delusions of grander that he is in love with a cheerleader! A Cheerleader Nathan who happens to be your daughter!"

Nathan:"Look I tried to reason with him saying how Claire and he are family but it is no use he wants to go to court.

Mrs. Petrelli:"Look all I am saying is that what ever little sibling rivally you have going on I want it to stop. I am worried about him! It was bad enough when he tried to jump off a building and now this! How selfish can he be with your election coming up!

Nathan:"Don't worry mom everything will be ok. I promise this is all a misundertanding. You know how Peter is the dreamy kid who thinks he is in love. It is time for him to grow up and get this idea of love out of his head. He is going to get a real wake up call when he find out Claire is my daughter."

Mrs. Petrelli:"How can you be so sure?"

Nathan:"Because knowing Pete he will come around."

Audrey:"So Mr. Petrelli let me get this straight you want to go to court to prove that a Claire Bennent is infact not your brothers daughter? Why?"

Peter:"Because I am in love with her! I can't lose her!"

Audery:"Mr. Petrelli are you aware that if what you are saying is true it does have some serious conquences. I mean even if Claire is not your bothers daughter you still would be commetting a crime of haveing a relationship wih a minor."

Matt:"Wow you really think the cheerleader is hot?"

Audery:"What are you some kind of sick person Petrelli? We have jails for people like you!"

Peter:"Hey stop hearing my throughts! Claire Bennette is 18 and legal! I can't help it if Claire Bennette is in love with me! And no I am not some sick person! I am in love with her too! Look will you take my case or not?"

Matt:"Wait did you say Bennette?"

Peter:" Yes Bennette is Claires last name why?"

Matt:"We have been trying to trak down this guy named Sylar. We believe that Mr. Bennette is connected to him somehow.

Audery:" Matt we can't be sure? I mean Sylar could be anywhere for all we know."
Matt:"Yes but Audery this might be the lead we need to get him."

Peter:"So does that mean you will take my case?"

Matt:"You better get yourself a Lawer"

Part 5 coming soon!
Erin way kool

~Saloeut ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread