Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Peter/Caitlin #2: Because their story is that of legends!

THE OFFICIAL PETER & CAITLIN APPRECIATION THREAD

banner by daritah

Admirers list

1. :jay: (jayne)
2. tngirl77 (ann)
3. xelanoops
4. innocent_chick
5. Roswell 10/2/00 (erin)
6. Gizziefan1
7. go_clo
8. Doodle_Diggle
9. daritah
10. BlueJean452
11. Rona Jo
12. GodsGirl4Life
13. Jadeblood
14. Gracie
15. Angstfan
16. justsmile
17. sk_
18. xxCrashIntoMexx
19. SiriuslyPotter
20. PollyGreen
21. Giuly
22. pairelicious
23. sugarbabes
24. thebee
25. peterandcaitlin
26. Emanfan642
27. PGGF
28. 4N6 DNA
29. NYCity Boy
30. Motoko Ayoama
31. clueless01

Reasons as to why we like them

1. Because they have amazing chemistry
2. Because they're canon
3. Because their scenes are always hot
4. Because they began with bondage
5. Because she likes shouting out his name
6. Because they make you want to like them
7. Because their eye sex stops Peter killing someone
8. Because the awesome "Bonnie & Clyde" element to their relationship
9. Because they're kindred spirits
10. Because of the compassion, the deep connection, the understanding patience they share
11. Because he's looking for something familiar and she's looking for a way out
12. Because Caitlin keeps him grounded
13. Because Peter didn't run when he had the chance so he could save her
14. Because Caitlin is like his emotional compass; she keeps him in check
15. Because they have that 'fated' feeling about them
16. Because Caitlin sees what we see in Peter, a good soul.
17. Because she's got his back
18. Because even after opeing the box Peter still wants a life with her
19. Because Caitlin stood by Peter even though his future painting scared her
21. Because the future gave them a painting.
23. Because in her time of need, Peter was there for her.
23. Because after Ricky's death she's still supports Peter and knows it's not his fault
24. Because Caitlin trust's Peter's painting.
25. Because Caitlin and Peter had to go to Montreal together.
26. Because they'll figure out their path together.
27. Because Peter wants to know who he is and what the Future holds with Caitlin by his side.
28. Because they time travel together.
29. Because Peter protects Caitlin when Hazmat surrounds them.
30. Because during decontamination all Peter cares about is Caitlin.
31. Because after discovering who he is Peter only wants to find Caitlin.
32. Because after finding Caitlin he promises he'll get them back home.
33. Because once Peter loses Caitlin in time he's instantly taken over with emotion.
34. Because Peter refuses to stop trying to save Caitlin.
35. Because Back to the Future 2.

Photographs

Icons
(Please credit if use)

made by jadeblood, more here, here and here

made by daritah, the rest are here

mady by malicat, rest here

made by justsmile, rest are here

Artwork
(Please credit if use)

made by jadeblood

made by :jay:

made by tngirl77

made by malicat

made by sugarbabes

1024x768 or made by justsmile

Support Banners

more found here

Episode Videos

Fan made Videos

YouTube - Peter & Caitlin- How You Remind Me
YouTube - PeTeR AnD CaItLiN
YouTube - PeTeR AnD CaItLiN 2
YouTube - Peter & Caitlin - Remember to Breathe
YouTube - Peter & Caitlin- Wonderwall
YouTube - Heroes: Kill (Peter/Caitlin)

Fanfiction

The Dust Settles by jadeblood
Forecast by jadeblood
Immersed by jadeblood
Peanut Butter by jadeblood
How She Reaches Him by jadeblood (PG-13) A glimpse into what Peter is feeling as he battles not having a memory.
Oeuvre by jadeblood (PG) As an artist, Caitlin finds Peter very inspiring...
Prey by jadeblood (PG) While mourning for her brother, Caitlin recounts a time from their childhood.
Pause by jadeblood (PG-13) Stopping time is a very helpful power, but Peter's favorite use for it is rather unorthodox. Slightly AU.
Leap of Faith by jadeblood (PG-13) Peter has reason to believe there is at least one power at his disposal that has yet to surface: the ability to fly.
What Lies Ahead by jadeblood (PG) Peter and Caitlin's planeride from Ireland to Montreal.
We're All Dead and This Is Hell by jadeblood (PG-13) Caitlin must face the position she is now in and choose to live or die.
Fancy Meeting You by jadeblood (PG) What if Caitlin and Peter had met long before his trip to Ireland?
Pillow Talk by jadeblood (PG-13) Peter's powers are good for more than just saving the world.
Between by jadeblood (PG) - Peter's desires begin to deceive him...[/QUOTE]

Other online links

Peter/Caitlin Fanlisting!!
Peter and Caitlin Online
Peter/Caitlin Livejournal Community
Peter And Caitlin Livejournal Community
Caitlin and Peter Forever Yahoo Fansite.

Possible Future Thread Titles

Because sparks will fly
Because he's her pretty boy
Because they'll always have Ireland
Because Never, say Never! The future is still theirs
Because A love that even time can not stop.

Previous Threads

Peter/Caitlin: Because there's just something about them

Last edited by justsmile; 05-24-2008 at 05:05 PM
justsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Okay updated the shippers list as well as the reason and art work.

Also, there is a new link to "other online links"

Concerned about Caitlin being left in the future? Well take a peek at what Greg Beeman (Heroes Writer) has to say. (Pss, in Back to the Future 2 the lead accidently leaves his girlfriend in an alternate future as he tries to fix the world. When he returns to get his girlfriend she is in the same spot he left her, just the future moved around her)
Old 11-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

*applauds* It looks great! The list has gotten so much longer! It does my heart good to see that.

I think I'll do a giant fic-link post now... Because the last one listed there is "Peanut Butter", and there has been much since then, lol.

How She Reaches Him (PG-13) A glimpse into what Peter is feeling as he battles not having a memory.

Oeuvre (PG) As an artist, Caitlin finds Peter very inspiring...

Prey (PG) While mourning for her brother, Caitlin recounts a time from their childhood.

Pause (PG-13) Stopping time is a very helpful power, but Peter's favorite use for it is rather unorthodox. Slightly AU.

Leap of Faith (PG-13) Peter has reason to believe there is at least one power at his disposal that has yet to surface: the ability to fly.

What Lies Ahead (PG) Peter and Caitlin's planeride from Ireland to Montreal.

We're All Dead and This Is Hell (PG-13) Caitlin must face the position she is now in and choose to live or die.

Phew! And there's more to come in the future, lol. These two are so, freaking inspiring!
Jade Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cool a new thread, thanks for making the second one. Did I mention how much I'd love a cat fight over Peter between Elle and Caitlin? Hehe.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Yes, there is definate interest in these two

And WOO Fan fiction. I'll go update that!
Old 11-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizziefan1 (View Post)
Did I mention how much I'd love a cat fight over Peter between Elle and Caitlin? Hehe.
Ha. It would definately be interesting to say the least. Although, Peter would be on Caitlin's side. After all she did kill Ricky and just by the preview, I think Elle is more than just the normal variety of crazy.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yah I'm sure Peter would just try to stay out of the fight, unless Elle had him tide up with tape across his mouth when Caitlin arrived than he wouldn't have a say in it eiher way LOL.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm really curious about what Peter and Elle's past consists of, which is exactly what we're going to find out on Monday, lol. I honestly think it's going to be a lot of her messing with his head, and Peter being the confused puppy that he is.

But I gotta say, if I were to write a fight between Elle and Caitlin, Peter wouldn't really be the issue. More than Peter, Ricky is the thing between them that will make Caitlin lash out. Plus, I just don't want to reduce either of them to squabbling over their "boyfriend". It's not a terrible idea; it just doesn't fit how I feel about Caitlin being a modern, strong-willed woman. I'm sure she wouldn't take losing Peter lying down (if it came to that), but it's not the entirety of why she hates Elle.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
unless Elle had him tide up with tape across his mouth when Caitlin arrived than he wouldn't have a say in it eiher way LOL.
Now that would be great.

Quote:
I feel about Caitlin being a modern, strong-willed woman.
Agreed. I could see her knocking Peter out so that she could take on Elle by her self so that she alone could avenge Ricky. I still think it would be awesome for her to get the upper hand and right before killing Elle she realizes she's not worth it. Maybe than Elle tries to cowardly strike her down and actually knocks herself out as Caitlin never turns back and keeps walking away. It would rule.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Not sure if its Elle messing with Peter's head, I mean from the previews it looks like she really likes him. Flritng with, kissing him but will have to wait and see what happens, thank god we only have one more day to wait. I honestly don't know how a cat fight would go down, I'd be too afraid that Elle would kill her seeing as how she has special abilities but Caitlins would fight strong for her boyfriend and Rick.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I mean from the previews it looks like she really likes him.
Never underestimate the crazy.

Quote:
I'd be too afraid that Elle would kill her seeing as how she has special abilities but Caitlins would fight strong
There are many ways Caitlin could get the upper hand since even supers have at least one weakness. Also, one can not over look the fact that HRG, Mohinder and Ando are still alive after taken on supers who are way more powerful than them.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well that's true, Caitlin could have the upper hand just as eazly, she's very smart and I'm sure if she saw Elle trying to kiss Peter it would make her extra angry LOL.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well that's true, Caitlin could have the upper hand just as eazly, she's very smart and I'm sure if she saw Elle trying to kiss Peter it would make her extra angry LOL.
I just don't see Peter being a willing participant. With what Elle did to Ricky, (which in a way lead to Caitlin getting stuck in the future) and what ever she possibly did to him before he lost him memory... yeah, the killing should stick out to Peter. Although I'll wait to see what happens.

I'm just nervous on what the writers have planned for Caitlin. Also, Peter better not forget Caitlin. Cause, come on writers a "hero" don't do that.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm sure Peter will not forget Caitlin, in fact I bet after this whole virus thing is done with Peter will be all "Oh crap I have to go find Caitlin I left her in the Future!" That's just not his character to forget some one that big in his life. Ask for Peter, well I don't know what to say about what will happen, will just have to watch the episode and find out for ourselves. Remember this was after the whole explosion thing which was before he meet Caitlin which was before the death of Rick. So if the kiss between Elle and Peter does indeed happen none of the other stuff did happen which means he won't really have any problems with kissing her, its just the fact that she has captured him is the thing. Ahh time travel is way confusing.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

The kiss could very well be a totally consensual thing for the both of them, but I think it's safe to say that it takes place before Peter realizes just how deep Elle's lack of morals go. I think it will be hard for him to feel anything stronger than frustration with her because he is such a noble person, and I don't see Elle being able to understand his need to help others and spare lives. She appears to be on a power trip and a half, which is strengthened by her being rather unstable, lol.

And who's to say Caitlin ever finds out about Elle and Peter's kiss or the circumstances of it? Like you said, you have to take into account that he meets Caitlin after having lost his memory of Elle, so they're basically like different lifetimes to him... It's going to be interesting to see just what their relationship consisted of.
Reply   Post New Thread