Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG!! OMG!! jsut watch the ep - sooo good!!! now i know what you guys are on about!!
because they belong together...

Milo, Robert, Hammond, David, Noel
Old 10-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

thats good Allie.

so what is ur fav. Paire scene?

Old 10-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

i think it does mean that Beth. Because this scene happened when future peter brought present peter back with him to the future after he'd said that to claire. and if you pay attention to the way she says it, as she says it to present peter, it's totally obvious that she's hurt that he decided not to stay with her and help her protect herself.
"People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people."
-Whedon
Old 10-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Extreme Fan

my fav scene? i really dont know - there are so many good ones erm, when they first meet in homecoming probs - you?

ive gotta go
because they belong together...

Milo, Robert, Hammond, David, Noel
Old 10-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

hmm such a pity didn't Fut. Peter didn't tell of his meeting with Claire, and that he (Pres. Peter) should train her. Maybe it could have prevented her from turning to the dark side, even though I strongly hope that P. Claire nevers dark.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

I'd agree with you, Ari, if I didn't think that what happened between Paire in ep 2 never happened in the future - 'cause they've gone back to the future F!Peter's come from. In that future, the encounter between Paire never happened 'cause F!Peter's now changed things.

I do think it's Peter's fault though 'Specially after reading the GN.
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes
Old 10-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

No, see that's the thing! When future peter took present peter with him to the future, he'd already spoken to claire- hence- things between them had already altered in the future, because of that conversation. Which is why Claire resents Present Peter- because she thinks that he's the one that decided not to train her.
"People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people."
-Whedon
Old 10-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont really. I mean sure he is proclaimed as a terroist but its not Claire is so innocent herself. She probably killed people who were innocent as well.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

My head's getting all confused now I think I get it, Ari...so Claire has knowledge of that encounter in the future..does that mean Sylar still went after her ability, too?

Claire thinks she's on the 'good' side though. But Peter thinks he's doing the right thing as well. So Claire'd think it was all Peter's fault 'cause he's the villain. I think Peter's really on the good side, but it's all getting so blurry and confusing that I don't get it anymore
Old 10-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I think so Ellie. But I guess the fut. didnt changed that much considering F. Peter seemed to have so much knowladge about it. SO it really doesnt matter if Nathan told the world about the ablities b/c in the end the world is still the same.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenwyn (View Post)
My head's getting all confused now I think I get it, Ari...so Claire has knowledge of that encounter in the future..does that mean Sylar still went after her ability, too?

Claire thinks she's on the 'good' side though. But Peter thinks he's doing the right thing as well. So Claire'd think it was all Peter's fault 'cause he's the villain. I think Peter's really on the good side, but it's all getting so blurry and confusing that I don't get it anymore
Yes Ellie!
Claire has knowledge of the encounter, because F.Peter went back and altered their future by talking to her. (that's what he means by saying he's stepped on so many butterflies) and yes Sylar still went after her ability as well and yes the lines are getting really blurry- but i'll stick with Peter, he always has good intentions, and seems to know what the right thing to do is
-Whedon
Old 10-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

My head hurts
Old 10-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah Im sticking with Peter as well.
Fut. Claire is mental b/c one Peter never did anything to harm the residesnts of Costa Verta. That was all Sylar when his son died. Plus she seems to be the one who is evil not Peter.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

i dont know why, but I get it? lol but i'm weird like that

but if you re-watch the part where she's telling him that she had to learn to take care of herself, you can totally tell she feels resentment towards her
-Whedon
Old 10-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

personally I hope Pres. Peter fixes Fut. Peter mistake in not training her.

But I suppose it does make sense. And Nathan seems to be on the wrong path. He should really stop listening to Linderman.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread