Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2024, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think he'd enjoy The Runner. As you know, the Elders are each the last surviving member of their individual species, which are among the oldest intelligent species in the universe. As the soul survivors of their planets, they are immortal, and immensely intelligent and powerful, and they each devote their entire time to the pursuit of their individual hobbies/arts/pastimes, etc.

The Collector is... well, he collects ancient cosmic artifacts, obviously. The Grandmaster is the ultimate gamer and strategist who loves games of chance and skill. The Champion is the greatest fighter and warrior and loves both fighting in wars and fighting in competition against other fighters. The Runner enjoys exploring the farthest reaches of the universe in person, and is the fastest being in the universe.

Well, the MCU doesn't really cast anyone appropriately. The actors they cast as Collector and Grandmaster lack the gravitas that the Elders require.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m unfamiliar with the elders lol
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I figured, Allison. I'm the comic book geek.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I think he'd enjoy The Runner. As you know, the Elders are each the last surviving member of their individual species, which are among the oldest intelligent species in the universe. As the soul survivors of their planets, they are immortal, and immensely intelligent and powerful, and they each devote their entire time to the pursuit of their individual hobbies/arts/pastimes, etc.

The Collector is... well, he collects ancient cosmic artifacts, obviously. The Grandmaster is the ultimate gamer and strategist who loves games of chance and skill. The Champion is the greatest fighter and warrior and loves both fighting in wars and fighting in competition against other fighters. The Runner enjoys exploring the farthest reaches of the universe in person, and is the fastest being in the universe.

Well, the MCU doesn't really cast anyone appropriately. The actors they cast as Collector and Grandmaster lack the gravitas that the Elders require.
so Milo as the Runner or what Marvel villain could he play? Marvel is always casting is seems like for a new project for Disney plus or a new movie
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I figured, Allison. I'm the comic book geek.
I know you are Alex
Old 03-12-2024, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I know you are Alex
Thanks, Allison. But it's not easy being a comic book geek and then watching Hollywood butcher your beloved comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
so Milo as the Runner or what Marvel villain could he play? Marvel is always casting is seems like for a new project for Disney plus or a new movie

What Marvel villain? Hmmm.... Taskmaster might be a good one. The actual one, not that one from the Black Widow movie.
Old 03-13-2024, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks, Allison. But it's not easy being a comic book geek and then watching Hollywood butcher your beloved comics.

What Marvel villain? Hmmm.... Taskmaster might be a good one. The actual one, not that one from the Black Widow movie.
Agree.... Milo be an awesome Taskmaster....did he do his own stunts in the Heroes Series

I watched YT Easter Eggs spoiler video before I saw Black Widow and was still surprised of the taskmaster reveal...
I think they had Clint Barton Hawkeye as Japan Taskmaster or something like that in the MCU
Old 03-13-2024, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don’t think so Dave

You’re welcome Alex

I’m sorry
Old 03-13-2024, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Allison. I'm used to it.

I agree, Dave. Milo would be a great Taskmaster. I didn't like the MCU Taskmaster. It wasn't necessary to alter the character like that. He's supposed to be an enemy of Captain America.

Well, Clint Barton became Ronin for a time in the comics, and then went back to being Hawkeye.
Old 04-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks, Allison. I'm used to it.

I agree, Dave. Milo would be a great Taskmaster. I didn't like the MCU Taskmaster. It wasn't necessary to alter the character like that. He's supposed to be an enemy of Captain America.

Well, Clint Barton became Ronin for a time in the comics, and then went back to being Hawkeye.
Yea...I'd love to see Milo in Captain America 4... but probably not happening
Reply   Post New Thread