Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2018, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad Comic Con is over. I can't believe that what I used to get so excited about I now dread because I can't stand how much Hollywood screws everything up.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

comic isn't over for me...I just discovered Rotten Tomatoes has a boat load of video stuff... plus I still haven't seen Arrow. Flash and LoT panals.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't seen any of the panels either, Dave. I've only seen the Glass trailer and the trailer for Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Oh, and The Gifted trailer. I didn't watch The Flash trailer, but I did post a comment on it to troll the Westallen fans.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I haven't seen any of the panels either, Dave. I've only seen the Glass trailer and the trailer for Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Oh, and The Gifted trailer. I didn't watch The Flash trailer, but I did post a comment on it to troll the Westallen fans.
did you do that on someones YT account showing the Flash Trailer??
Old 07-24-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
did you do that on someones YT account showing the Flash Trailer??
No, Dave. I just left the comment on the comments section of the trailer video on YT.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

omg alex oh no u didnt wow

ive never trolled before but id like to haha
Old 07-25-2018, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
No, Dave. I just left the comment on the comments section of the trailer video on YT.
that's what I meant....
Old 07-25-2018, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes I did, Lauren.

Oh, well... yeah, Dave. But what's wrong with that? That's what the comments section is for. I've left anti-Westallen comments on dozens of Flash vids.
Old 07-25-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...do you like the Iris West-from the future- storyline better

no plans for the weekend...have to pay my cell phone bill
Old 07-25-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nope. I don't like any Iris West, Dave.

I'm sorry, Dave. I hope you can pay your cell phone bill.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I better pay my cell phone bill...it's my only phone.....

you want Barry to be sad and alone in most universes including cartoon universe and movie universe??
Old 07-26-2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, well cell phone is usually less than regular landline phone bills.

Uh, no, Dave. I want Barry to be with someone worth being with, not some poor man's Lois Lane ripoff. I mean, even Carol Ferris in Green Lantern ended up being the supervillain Star Sapphire, so she has some relevance to Hal Jordan's storyline. But Iris really isn't important in the comics for anything other than dying, and being Bart Allen's grandmother, and on the TV show she's even worse. She's downright annoying and a narrative detriment to the show in general, and the only reason she's there is to give Candice Patton screen time. Also, DC dissolved Barry and Iris' relationship in the comics recently, so there's no reason for them to be together on the show.

I think there are other, more interesting options. Caitlin Snow, for example. After all, the original 1990 Flash TV show got rid of Iris after one episode and instead focused on the relationship between Barry and STAR Labs scientist Christina McGee, and Caitlin is pretty much the new show's version of Christina. Caitlin is also Killer Frost, which makes her even more compelling, along with her being a vital member of Team Flash who has had Barry's back from the beginning, has been the voice in his head when he's been in the field, who has joined him in the field to help him against metahumans, and has patched him up and saved his life in STAR Labs whenever a metahuman nearly killed him. Who needs Iris? And there's plenty more options for him in the comics aside from Caitlin. Iris is a waste, and I cannot stand the fact that both Danielle Panabaker and the show are being wasted because CW wants to be all about PC.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I want to see full killer frost next season...so does Danielle...she said in an interview...and next season would be a good time for her to do so [2019-2020]

rain this evening

that's true... and my cell phone is less than 25 since I rarely use my minutes..... ATT lanline phones run for 40.... not worth that
Old 07-26-2018, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, if she does go full Killer Frost, I'm afraid that they'll make her a villain and sacrifice her on the altar of Westallen. Those Flash writers went out of their way to tank Snowbarry and force Westallen down everyone's throats no matter how bad the show got as a result. I thought that good storytelling meant more than that.

I still like having a land line, Dave. I don't trust having everything wireless. Cell phones can have problems and I still like having the landline available.
Old 07-27-2018, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh ok Alex...I would be sad if we didn't see the good Caitlin Snow..so good point.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread