Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Heroes 3x23 "1961" Discussion

3x23: "1961"

As Nathan , Claire , Peter and H.R.G. help Angela uncover her past, she reveals the dark secrets that have haunted her for years. Meanwhile, Mohinder learns of his father's involvement in a long forgotten government operation. Diana Scarwid, Alexa Nikolas, Laura Marano, Ravi Kapoor, Casey Kringlen, H. Michael Croner and Edwin Hodge guest star.

PROMO
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you, Jas Can't wait

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
building bridges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Ravi Kapoor that's the man who play's Mohinder's father isn't it?
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

It looks like Peter and Claire are on the same team here..
Old 04-12-2009, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Jas Can't wait for this ep
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes
Elenwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
Ravi Kapoor that's the man who play's Mohinder's father isn't it?
yea i believe so..
Old 04-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yah I can't wait for the episode, more Peter, more anger from him yes. I hope Mohinder says some thing to Peter like hi or some thing.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

alexa nikolas did an awesome job as younger angela.. she sure did mature a lot since zoey 101

its a shame with the ending of alice and angela

nothing ever ends happy on this show
Old 04-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wanted Peter to stay angry longer at Nathan maybe till the finale. I just feel he deserves it >>
Any who yah it was a good episode I loved the Momo/Peter stuff in it best of all and I liked Peters attitude in it.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

I just watched & I'm sorry.but I find all this "family forgiveness" thing a bit lame! How many times has Peter forgiven Nathan already? Sheesh. So Sylar has already stepped into Nathan's shoes. Suppose he can fly? If so. where did he get it form? West?
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

I guess they're going for the "blood is thicker than water" thing, Evan I don't know if I buy it 100% either, but Peter has always been the forgiving type.

The flashbacks kicked ass. I love all the young people they cast, and the whole feel of the camp, all the black and white, the angles and the music. Heeee. I felt funny a lot watching them though, 'cause what they were doing, it was like..well, it alluded a lot to the Holocaust. Mohinders mention of Mengele was on my mind before I watched the episode.

I got the impression that they're making a connection between young Angela and Claire, 'cause most of the time when they cut back to the present it was Claire that faded into view, or faded out of view. Her convo with Angie was brilliant. I want more scenes of them Cris stole the show, as per usual.

And whoah, when Cris said at Eclipse that Angela had got it on with all the Company founders, she was joking, but it looks like they're taking it literally! Linderman/Angie vibes, Charles/Angie vibes, we know she had a thing with Kaito. Sheesh, busy girl

I loved Alice, both younger and older. The way she was slightly deranged, the nickname for Angie! Bananna! I love it And Angela steals socks for her sister, that's such an amazing thing. What started off as a small thing in S1, turns out to have such a story, hee.

I did enjoy this ep, but mostly because it had all my favourite charries in rather than the plot, but still. One thing with Sylar being Nathan though...I thought he had to touch people to be able to manifest into them? That's the impression I got in the last episode.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I have two words for this eppi.Freakin awesome!!!! It was soooo good,the only flaw i have with it is that pete forgave nathan so quickly,ugh why didn't he just punch him?! Anyway i have one question,why was mama petrelli smiling when she saw sylar posing as nathan on the tv? She obviously knows something the others don't. Personally i think she sees peter beating sylar or using his own powers against him. Does anyone have any thoughts on that smile Angela gave at that moment? Just curious.
EDMTCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

I noticed the smile too Maybe she had some sort of dream about how Sylar doing this could help their new 'Company' and help them all move on?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:26 AM
MST Manager

I have to watch this episode again because I was very sleepy while watching it and didn't get much of it.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDMTCK (View Post)
I have two words for this eppi.Freakin awesome!!!! It was soooo good,the only flaw i have with it is that pete forgave nathan so quickly,ugh why didn't he just punch him?! Anyway i have one question,why was mama petrelli smiling when she saw sylar posing as nathan on the tv? She obviously knows something the others don't. Personally i think she sees peter beating sylar or using his own powers against him. Does anyone have any thoughts on that smile Angela gave at that moment? Just curious.
I hope its what you think I want Peter to beat Sylar

Any who yah I wasn't to keen on Peter forgiving Nathan fight away, but yah he's always been the bigger person he forgave Mohinder for every thing he did. He was willing to give Angela's sister a 2 chance, he's so sweet.
Reply   Post New Thread